FORM RANKS YOU MAGGOTS, FORM RANKS

FORM RANKS YOU MAGGOTS, FORM RANKS

ooooOOOOOooo

Are you deaf? It's clearly
>Form banks, you maggots, form banks

xD upvoted felllow! Nice meme! Tax + Lord of Rings, pure kino meme!

Somebody get this HOTHEAD outta here

>Reddit space
>White knight reddit meme
>Try to use banepost, intend to be a Sup Forumsirgin

sneed

The absolute state of this board

Nice

Sup Forums has always been like this, newfag

EPIC XD SIMPLY EPIC XD UPVOTE XD EPIC NICE AWESOME MEME FUNNY HAHAH NIGGER CÛCK UPVOTE LE MEME DOGE NIGGER FUCK HAHA

T. Redditor newfag

This. Taxposting killed LOTR discussion on this board. I can only assume it came over from reddit with the rest of Game of Thrones normies.

the meme started on Sup Forums

I don't consider reddit colony threads Sup Forums.

Sadly, this pic is 100% right

what, lotr threads?

Fuck off, this meme is great. It makes a mockery of GRRM and his pretenses of maturity.

Keep it in /got/ then redditor.

This. but unironically. Taxposters need to kill themselves.

Please, this board has the worst LotR discussions, nothing of any value is being lost. None of you have any familiarity with the source material, and if not taxes you'd be meming over something equally retarded like the eagles.

Sure thing reddit. Your meme still isn't funny.

Sup reddit

>says the two with no exposure to Tolkien outside of Jackson's adaptations

How rich.

>reee why are they talking about the film on the film board instead of the book
>I know better shill my reddit meme until no discussion at all is left
Go. Back.

OH NOOO NOT LOTR DISCUSSION WHERE WOULD WE BE WITHOUT SWEATY NECKBEARDS TYPING ENDLESS TLDR POSTS ABOUT FAGGOT ELF HISTORY

I haven't made any tax posts at all ITT but if it really bothers you so much I'll have to start.

Hey fuck you debil LOTR is the best shit and talking about the lore is amazing.

It makes me comfy knowing at least once a year I'm going to marathon all three in a weekend

I'm not going to bother taking a picture of all my Tolkien books and posting it, but rest assured I'm well versed and you still need to go back to Reddlt.

>It's a dangerous business, Frodo, diversifying outside your portfolio. You move into the market, and if you don't keep your bonds, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.

>I'm not going to bother taking a picture of all my Tolkien books and posting it

Because you don't have any?