Name one flaw without alluding to the characters' nationality

Name one flaw without alluding to the characters' nationality

They are all ugly latinos

>name one flaw without mentioning the biggest glaring flaw in the flick

The mom was pretty cute desu

nobody likes hispanics or hispanic culture except for hispanics

I do and I'm white fagit

sorry mestizos don't get to call themselves white

hispanics/latinos/latinamericans whatever you want to call these mongrels are worse even than niggers and sand niggers.

You failed miserably

$200 million in China. You fucking lost mayo lmao.

>whites confirmed to not have high reading comprehension

The skeletons' eyes are fucking nasty and literally every character would've been better if they just had no eyes and black voids. Worked for Jack Skellington, it should work for this.

Hello Californians

The sad thing is I think you guys are being serious

best pixar movie yet

kek not by a mile. It's only better than Cars and that's not exactly a high bar.

white people love everything latino except the average latino. the food, the tourism to latin american countries, even some of their artists (Iñárritu and Del Torro are recent examples.)

OP take this garbage movie to one of the spic chans. Literally no one wants to discuss it here.

This is blatantly untrue

Shame. It's Pixars best since WALL-E

promoting a false pagan afterlife

A bunch of parts felt rushed. Like when he first crosses over his dead family is like woah for two seconds then they're acting like it's all normal. The cat monster looked awful and didn't end up being used in any interesting way. It did do a lot right, it was just uneven.

1. Toy Store
2. Wall-E
3. Coco
4. Monsters Inc
5. Toy Story 3
6. Inside Out
7. Finding Nemo
8. Incredibles
9. Toy Story 2

All the others are shit

>nobody likes mexicans or mexican culture except for mexicans and americans
fix'd

latino is a race not a nationality. Or maybe its like a ethnicity? IDK. It means shitskin tho.

the entire basis of the movie is nationality so you can't really criticize it without touching on that.

isn't it like the most successful animated Disney movie in China

>latino is a race not a nationality. Or maybe its like a ethnicity? IDK

heerreee comes the shit posting.

I already watched Book of Life

Do americans really think that non-mexican hispanics like mexicans?

They all speak the same dumb language, mexican

/thread

Nobody likes Mexicans

It's a childrens movie so I havent seen it
Fucking manchild faggots

disappointed this wasn't mentioned earlier in the thread

The movie is nothing like Book of Life in execution. It's actually good

the tamales were wrapped

wanted to stick my bone in her tbqh

>latino
>a nationality
leftists confirmed too retarded to read

Amazing. Not one person has given a good reason as to why it's bad. I can tell you why it's average at best. The story is extremely predictable and follows Pixar's formulaic plot line. Kid goes against his parent's wishes, kid runs away, meets stranger, turns out stranger is related to kid, moral is about family, villain is revealed to the world via hidden camera cliche, and happy ending. It's the most basic story imaginable. What makes it above average for me is the villain subplot, that the guy drugged and killed his best friend to steal his lyrics and get away with it. Otherwise, standard boring Pixar.

Are there any velas?

yes, but can't remember if they had the ones you're probably referring to

>coco, inside out and toy story 3 are better than the incredibles
kek, go fuck yourself man.

he's not wrong

I used to feel this way until I fell for the Hispanic meme. My qt hispanic gf has kept me more than happy for years now.

Yes he is

i like it

but i dont consider meximutts to be hispanics.
spain and portugal and nothing else.

Just wait until she gets 35 and blows up and starts wearing a mumu in public. At least she can make you tortillas.

>Incredibles is good because Helen has a big ass

it's satanic

yeah because that's why everyone likes the incredibles, mrs. incredible's ass. fuck off retard.

>Portugal
>Hispanic
You are some special kind of retard, don't you?

The third act "good guy father figure is the bad guy" Pixar trope.

What other Pixar film has done this?

up
toy story 3
monsters inc
not enough to call it a "pixar trope" though, just some retard user on Sup Forums looking to pick shit apart

They're trying brainwash kids to hate their own fathers. It's working.

but the movie makes the father the good guy in the movie...

they're trying to brainwash issacharites mainly

Up
Toy Story 2
Toy Story 3
Monster's Inc
Coco

Just over a quarter of Pixar movies.

>BUT IT AIN'T A TROPE!

Neck yourself

In the third act. Until then, he was a rando and the movie star was the father figure.

so...they're still not trying to brainwash kids into hating their own fathers?? Wouldn't your argument work better if both of them were bad?

Wasn't my argument. Some other guy said that.

Boring. Person next to me fell asleep. Predictable plot. Book of Life was way better.

wew lad, then why even post? Chill your autism

it's smelly and full of unattractive people

>alluding
wh*Te reading comprehension everybody

Bone lips is weird.

Because I responded to someone mistaking my post for another one? Talk about autism. You'll make fine soap one day.

The "twist" was waaaaay too predictable.

I really enjoyed the movie but as soon as they introduce Hector and how his family never puts up his photo combined with the fact that they only ever refer to Miguel's ancestor as "that musician" if becomes painfully obvious how all the story beats are going to pan out and obviously Ernesto then gets revealed as the villain behind everything because "really nice guy turns out to be actually evil bastard" has been the twist for like the last 3 or 4 Disney movies. I miss when they did villains like Jafar that were just over the top assholes the entire time

>latino
>alluding to a nationality
pinko subhumans lose again

Aren't they spanish?

nigga read the fucking post chain, you're not making any sense

IT'S A FUCKING KIDS MOVIE