Captain america with long hair and a majestic beard

>captain america with long hair and a majestic beard
HNNNNNNNNNG

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8fl2lOdbxt4
youtube.com/watch?v=guZjbzE4Vvc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The floors gonna be wet in the theater everytime he's on screen

>oh so it's okay when Sup Forums does it but when stupid girls on twitter say the same thing Sup Forums goes fucking nuts
hypocrites

>we could of had this with Superman in a black suit

Why isn't he blond

/ourguy/

You just know

Sup Forums will defend this

>that's a beard
No! Also we already have a lot of capethreads going right now, maybe post in one of those instead dude

What did she whisper to him?

Hail Hydra

Based Evans
Aesthetic as heck, laughs with his entire body at sluts and is a cunnyseur

do girls really like facial hair? why do people always say you should shave your beard then?

when has Sup Forums ever gone nuts about women drooling over hot men?

They like facial hair, not facial pubes

CAPTAIN AMERICA GOES FULL OPERATOR

If it's maintained of course girls like it. They don't like a shitty curly mess. Stubble or a trimmed and short beard is fine. If it's thick it needs to be groomed, not a horrid pube face.

Also it depends on the shape of your face and jaw anyway. Not everything works for everyone.

They like good-looking men that have beards.

Looks like that mad men little girl, the one with the droopy eyes

>that lighting
jesus christ there is a way to do dark scenes and this aint it. why is it always amateur hour with the Russos?

If it goes like the comics do, he gives a speech about how if one man stood against Thanos, they were not defeated.

In response, Thanos snaps his neck with one slap.

>how if one man stood against Thanos, they were not defeated.
>Captain Marvel arrives
>I AM NO MAN
$6 billion opening day

youtu.be/8fl2lOdbxt4

I'll just leave this here.

Shaving of ones beard is a form of supplication. It is the ultimate bitch beta move.

It's why retail and other low paid pathetic losers are forced to do it. The boss is marking them as lessers. Customers see them as inoffensive slave like foot stool people. This extends out to other areas too, like the military or corporate world, where a manager or commander needs a method to dominate subordinates. It's why in the 2000's they allowed certain special forces members to grow out beards and long hair. On paper they said it was to mingle with local populations, but these loosening of grooming regulations extended to units that had nothing to do with local integration. It was a way of saying "you're above the others" (which made "the others" very mad).

It's why bikies and football players and other Chad Alphas grow their beards and hair out. It's a "fuck you, I'm my own man" statement, and despite it being kinda scruffy looking and unhygienic, it drives women mad with lust.

Note: Being a 400lb creeper who lives at home with mom and having a neckbeard isn't a "beard". You're just dirty, and women will see it.

Not being able to grow a real beard is emascualting as a result. Like having a small penis or feminine muscularity.

Your totally right

You should have left it there. What did you break down?

t. neckbeard

They're cheap and on time.

t. adherent to grooming standards

Are there still people out there who don't think he's best boy?

marketing will still put robert "downhere" jr in front of everybody though

He gets his head ripped off by Thanos.

Punished Captain 'Murica is kino

when thanos does this to spiderman
youtube.com/watch?v=guZjbzE4Vvc

I get a vibe that she's looking at the camera smugly, as if gloating at all the ladies who might be looking at her putting arms around Evans