She's 33

She's 33
>33!

Itt: aging like fine milk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kI2ucw7hP34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

women are in their prime from 16-25. anything above that is stale. god help you if she's a day over 30.

>women made it so only 21-25 is even acceptable to pursue
>probably will raise that age even further in the coming decade

D.A.W has hit the wall
she will never be Jessica Teir again

>48

Like an aging shrew with serious PH balance issues.

I could have swore she was pushing 40

God forbid a female frowns often enough to have lines by their 30s.

jew genes

She's frowning over the pay gap of millionaire Hollywood actresses

Yes goyum give us your shekels to worship the Jewish sex symbols we've chosen for you .

I'd like to kate her blanket and her winslet if you know what I mean

And she isn't as hot in Daredevil as she was in True Blood.

Guy Gardner is close to that age and he looks pretty cute :)

Why is she blonde now?

Also, why did she never attempt a Russian accent? I guess they could say she is a spy so she had to train to sound native.

>Young Jewess- tits and ass
>Old Jewess - flab and sass

Poor girl is balding

Ana De Armas turns 30 in April

Female Guy Gardners don't go bald

she can cut her own birthday cake with that razor jaw. if she's not careful she'll cut the whole table in half.

Eyeshadow hiding her wrinkles. That being said she is an exceptionally well aged woman. I think being a somewhat unconventional beauty lent itself well to the standards she was held to as she aged.

Jerry is still a handsome man, though.

its probably even 15, they're just still immature in the head a little and easily influenced/coerced

Even without makeup Cate Blanchett is a genuinely beautiful woman

Looks like a poor mans Lexi Belle before she got fat.

shes beautiful

then
> red head
now
> dirty blonde

what happened?

Krager once again proves he's a total faggot

Prime Scarlett

Yes, 48. Look at her neck.

how about some mummycore Charlize Theron?

>I'm Anonymous
>I hate women
>Women are inferior to men in every single possible way
>Women are more likely to cheat, cause violence, do everything negative while nothing postive
>I am going to post everything I got off r9k & pol when someone disagrees with me
>Also beta, cuck, soyboy, roastie, never had a girlfriend, ect ect ect

there, thread done

I would still fuck the shit out of her

that only apply to western women thanks to their toxic life style and eating habit.

Scarlett peaked around the time she was shooting The Man Who Wasn't There. Fuck, man, when she gave that blowie in the car at the end... Came buckets to that scene a trillion times. Gandolfini was great in that, too.

why did they put this shot in the trailer she looks 46 lmao

Are you attracted to me, user?

Naomi Watts is a fucking cutie pie

>be a namefag on Sup Forums
>
>
>
>???
>profit

hey maybe i should tripfag every stupid fucking post that I make too! then my friends could be like, lol, zeebo, i saw your post and it was seeeaaauuuwwww funny

I don't follow, she looks fine

Jerry does look young for his age.

jerry literally looks exactly the same?

chubby two chins detected

>he's 31

The men aging like wine meme is real
>be me
>be rejected by girls throughout my teens and twenties
>hit 30s
>suddenly women are checking me out
>even high school girls who wouldn't have given me the time of day checking me out
>honestly don't know how to deal with this
Seriously how do I deal with this?

Hey guys

Na, Maybe a qt 3.14 but definitely not a cutie pie.

Hi

Start a family.

Women like older established men.

And as much as being rejected in your late teens and early 20s sucks, it's probably easier than what women go through, which is the exact reverse. Women in their late teens and early 20s are HIGHLY DESIRED, but virtually every year in their 30s, they become significantly less desirable until 40, which virtually no women keep their mojo past 40. Men gradually increase their desirability as they ascend the hierarchy of life. There's no age cap until you're old and decrepit, they simply become a silverback....

Virtually every 18-25 old woman would be thrilled to date a 40something year old man that has his shit together over a guy their own age. It's a pain in the ass when you're a young guy, but as you age, dating gets easier.

Fuck that. I don't want to be a beta provider for some fucking roastie who fucked 15 niggers and passed Aids on to my only son.
Sup Forums is blue pilled.

nah the prime is 25-32

>easier than what women go through
bullshit.
By your 30s, you should have developed the skills to help you cope with loss.
It's much worse on the men psychologically. Because we are still children so we grow up hating women because of how cruel they were to us in the important formative years of our youth.

It's probable that after 30 years you're finally a bit more comfortable in your own skin and therefore more likely to accept people might be into you, this comfort and confidence in turn makes people more likely to find you attractive and there's a positive feedback loop. If you're asking for advice on how to deal with attractive women being into you... well you're 30 years old if you don't what to do God help you.

spoken like a true connoisseur and a gentleman

So?

Man never peak

I just don't even fucking care anymore.
Men peak sexually at 18 and it's down hill from there.
I legitimately do not give a fuck about pussy.
It's sadly liberating.

Except she allows her kids to become transgender.

Wait, wait, wait. You wait just one cotton pickin' minute. You're telling me that Red Hair Lady, one of the most recognizable and beloved characters in cinematic history, is now BLONDE HAIR LADY? Jesus H Cristmas, how is it that a company with such a record of success can, after nearly a decade spent boldly redefyning itself and transforming the very medium of film as an art form, STILL be so brazenly willing to take risks and defy expectations? Kevin Feige is truly the Leonardo DaVinci of the modern era.

Well you can either a) try and find someone you enjoy spending time with and sploend time with them or b) take the compliment that people find you attractive and go about your business

Very funny guys.

that picture is old as fuck, nowadays he looks like a younger Jewish Steve Jobs.

>By your 30s, you should have developed the skills to help you cope with loss.
no that doesn't happen for most women because they are pampered as princesses from birth and are constantly given attention by men when they are young women.

The wall hits women hard because it changes the interactions they took for granted their entire life. It's often the first time they actually get rejected and ignored

youtube.com/watch?v=kI2ucw7hP34

50! 50!

She's hiding from the government probably

BTS its both a nod to Yelena, and probably just each actor not wanting to put in as much effort into their appearances. It's like lawrence mystique all over again

Paul Bettany not wearing the vision makeup
Lizzie Olsen not dying her hair or wearing a wig
Scarjo not wearing a wig
Evans not cutting the beard or wearing a wig
Hemsworth not wearing a wig

Shit's pathetic

she's still fucking hot though. I would put my penis in her vagina, if you know what I mean

not defending capeshit but they probably did those on purpose
vision went human in comic (when he lost his gen thing or something)
The caps hair is nomad i guess
Lizzie never had her hair in another color
dont know bout scarlet tho

American women age like shit. I still see beautiful 30 year olds every day here. The real wall is 40 if you put in an effort to stay healthy and fit.