Which capekino should my friends and I watch next?

Which capekino should my friends and I watch next?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=capekino&src=typd
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i lige thoobermand. alsdo i lige captomerka.

mommy bwing me too da capegino pwease

Wadj dah cabeginos in dis ordur:
Irun Man
Spydur man
Captun Amariga

And I forgod thuh rezt Hahahahah

X-MEN ARE DE THIHNKIN MAN'S CAPEKINO

don wach watchmen it not eben s oopers iros

hhahhhjjaahh cakepino

an den thor goos BOOOSSH and irunman gooes PEWPEWPEWWPOO

amazeing keno moovi of sentory!!

sack snoter mags gud moobies

badman zezus zupman was kinko

yu chud wash dat fwiend

No no no! Yu neeyd tu wach the idredible hawk furst tu umbrstend Tha plawt!gapecino!!!

soopermin a dumdum me ONL lik der marvookeno

mom says you all wetads and me am smartest

yu all so fudging dumb I hate yu. yu all cwamp may style

Nonono!! My moobee gumpanee iz bedder than yor moobee gumpanee!

lok titch gerl to bowers weeeeeng weeeeeeng goes de fleshlit sowords millennial balgon eerrrrrng huh huh huh

Dunt bee jelus sten Lee cuk!

DEADPOOL BE ACKSHUALLY THE GROWN UP'S CAEPKINO. FOURHT WALL BREAKIN QUIPS ARE INCOMPARABABLE

Best thread on Sup Forums
Keep it going

logab mabe me cry it like lasbt of us but i likbe deapdol butter!!

SAM RAEM SPUDRMAN

Tally hoe fare friends. I see you haev found your self in quiet the pickle!

Movies and ćinema are nothing to be taking lightly! Their some thing you have to saver.

Original poster, I recomend the ćinema of one Mr. Wes Anderson!

igonic pease ob blastic fly fly 2 spes mek me fel liek speshul adronot mooooooom buy blastics now i one it i one it i one it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yur a cuckg...dah smardezd cabegino is Antman...maybee not dah mohzt munneez but itz dah patrishunz choys in cabegino

CHILDHOD BEIN MARVLEL, ADULTHOD BEIN 20TH CENTURY FEX

I clabped whn capn MERCIA's shilled n THAURRS HAMOR did the smushy SMASH!

*heavy breathing*

dan...k... *pant* yOU ffff

fffff

fffooooor da upboat

we fwiend ?

ME ME lik moobie two

can I wash moobie wif yu???///

So is this the containment thread for people that still think Hollywood is good for anything other than capekino and star wars?

What a callback. We've come so far

Unironically desu

BUTT THEB both MARBLE!!!

You should try this one, it's really good :)

WHEN STARD WARZ GO PEW PEW AND LITE SABOR SLICE WOOSH MAKE ME HAPPY I LEIK

>I exclusively watch refined capekinos. Logan, Antman, Deadpool, Snyder’s oeuvre, the list goes on.

He disnt oneto be yur fwend! Git buctwo the soonerheero disscushun!

HOP MASING THEDE PORTS SUPE RHOERO BOVIE SAR JINO

lok ad chert teach gib me star wen i med it enfo cheng ur mind enfo id ghould star emblowensing u i taste sooberryor

MAwaaaaHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

ca n wyu repeet dat?

meeno get fansee smurtpant talk

Where's Spider-Man 2?

i jus dook a shid in my bafman underware

J

Why is it all shitskins?
twitter.com/search?q=capekino&src=typd

it's only a matter of time before these threads are made using vocaroos of people saying things in retard voices

WOAH!!!!!!!! Gool colorz!! Ebek villllinz! I’ll asg mom abowd it tomaroh. Thangs fello cabegino fan!!!

>the smushy SMASH!

Actually, Batman Returns is reasonably good.

AVENJER INFINITY WARFARE LOOK SOOOOOOOOO KINOO!!!!!!

THIS BIB GRAPH HURT MY BRAIN!

this thread is a special kind of masochism
writing these is actually hurting my brain lads, send hlep I lov durrr marrvell KINO RHEOH MOVIS

Almost lost consciousness laughing at this one

*gurgle* need....mo-ore...cape-kinooo......

>"Capeshit is ruining Sup Forums!"
>meanwhile, this is the typical thread quality supplied by people who say that

NOLAND MAEK GUD MOVIES SO DEEP THEY R GRITTY LEJER PREFORMANCE OF THE DECADE

I need this but I actually have a retard voice

DIS!!!

Hey boys, just thought I'd check up on you. Is everyone playing nice? Your mother will be here to pick you guys up soon

Yor ryte leds disguss dah bogs offis of da DEESEE and dah marble agin. Iym a Marble fan, whadar yoo?

DIS, NLOAN IS BEST GAPEKINO DIRECTOR FUGG SCHNEYGR

Conan the Destroyer.

>Sup Forumseddit spams capeshit threads
>now they spam this as damage control since /film/ is finally being made
what did they mean by this?

crys nolee bahmand moobi no fung

WE WAND CAPE KINO GIB MORE CAPE KINO

spam these threads as damage control?
for what purpose?

Little late for that Chief

Uh I mean FUG OFF AN LEVE THA CAPEKINO THRED SHIPTOSTER

Glad to help, I'd also recommend this one. Last I checked its on netflix

well at least my image md5 filters are updated to spam these shits

A point well made, my fellow gentle sire! Let us retire from this plebeian thread with all due haste to discuss the latest in Superhero Film news! Art thou a Marvel or a DC follower?

reverse psychology shilling desu
their biggest fear is and always has been Sup Forums being split and the film half turning into /lit/ or Sup Forums lite

hurrr

who yur favoret supa hero?

Sup Forums has been past that stage for a while now. we're like at the 5th or 6th layer of the meme inferno. also myaaaang i lige zagg shnyger dyehhhh

So spamming ME LIKE CAPESHIT brainlet wojaks is an effort to convince Sup Forums that no one here actually likes capeshit to decrease the demand for a /film/ board? Interesting thought.
How do you know that /film/ is actually coming anyway?

WE WUZ BLACK PANTERRRR N SHEIT burt den derrr whiteboii tuk urr landwomins n made witetoi capekino

MINE BE LOGAN, I CRIE ERRYTIME. MOOBIE FOR GROWNUPS LIEK ME!

>I spend my free time on the internet pretending to be retarded!

iramand ids my fabrit. iramand ids stwong. "aggghhh helb me dony" lmbaoooooo

THOSE PESKY Sup Forums POSTERS ARE SITTING IN THEIR DISCORD DISCUSSING THE TERRIBLE POSSIBILITY /film/ FORMULATING PLANS TO AVERT THIS CALAMITY BY REVERTING Sup Forums FROM THE SHIT SINK THEY'D TURNED IT INTO! DON'T LET THEM DO IT! NO! DON'T! WE MUST ACCELERATE THE SHIT TO THE POINT WHERE THE ADMINISTRATION HAS NO OPTION BUT TO SPLIT THE BOARDS! KEEP ON POSTING THE SHITTIEST CAPESHIT THREADS POSSIBLE! GO GO GO GO GO!

CGI IN NEW CAPE KINO WUZ NOT GOOD

why do you hate threads about movies on television & film?

>It’s a deconstruction of the characters’ ideologies

pretty much yes. its why you're seeing more and more of it since the catalog version of /film/ came up. the old excuses like "Sup Forums is too slow" and "people will say x is a movie not a film" don't work anymore as Sup Forums hasn't been a slow board in years
and most people don't care about the differences
>How do you know that /film/ is actually coming anyway?
the catalog version came back up from 403
they do
thesocialnetwork.com/permalink.php?id=1394960050744488&story_fbid=1709653535941803
your boy anne erwin and momsen admit to it as well with help from ooo and his pedos when it was accidentally opened the first time

>I spend my time policing an anonymous website
*tips fedora*

>I BRAIN SO I AM
was Descartes a retard?

Just autistic

he was the first slowjak poster

Some of these wojaks are kinda disturbing desu

>he thinks Sup Forums is a place for serious discussion
so you actually are retarded, and not just pretending

That link doesn't go anywhere, and I haven't spoken to any of those fruitcakes in years except very intermittently - I'm still banned from #waifu. As far as I'm aware Momsen has been gone for years, and ooo no one interacts with ooo because he gives everyone the creeps, although I think he's a good kid. Even if you were right and the retarded plan you attribute to them, the plan is still so fucking retarded. If anything, these things shitting up the board demonstrate a greater necessity for the boards to be split.

weeeee me love capekino!!!!!!!!!

marbel s sooo guuuddd spoodermen ws kappknio tottly nuw nd kull tak on th chrctrrr xd tor is funi to xd

>slowjak
Holy shit, I don't know if people have been calling these that for a while but that's perfect, damn. I'm impressed.

This is how you spot a Redditor.
The whole "le Sup Forums is only for le shitposting, not actual discussion! xD" attitude didn't exist before the Reddit influx.
The fact that people usually add-on "serious discussion is for Reddit, Sup Forums is for shitposting! xD" to this opinion is just further proof that they are, in fact, from Reddit and are crossposting here because they think every Sup Forums board is Sup Forums, like the average newfriend

haaaaaa oranj slicez

i dun get it

I'm literally laughing my ass off watching them wojaks

Sup Forums here. Funny meme. I'm thinking about making this the new alt-right symbol of Kekistan.

Mind if I repost this to reddit?

it only makes sense desu