ITT: over-directed movies

ITT: over-directed movies

you have to stop

not the one with 4 version though

>over-directed
i swear to fuck what comes after this made up shit?

what videogame?

>over-directed
user,please.

congrats OP, you caught three illegal Reddit migrants who think this unnecessary sequel cashgrab was a good movie! keep it up and you'll earn that badge in no time.

Didn't like the movie at all but still think over-directed sounds retarded.

how can a thing be over-directed

pretentious, fine. full of itself, sure.

Dunkirk

>dude non linear retard time editing for no reason

>over-directed movies
no such thing, reddit

not any of those guys but directors who do dozens of takes to get something "perfect," edit their own trailers, edit the films themselves, etc. go above and beyond what most directors do in terms of control, so it's not an utterly useless term

my only problem with BR49 was that the beginning was really stupid and there should've been more of those weird quiet moments with industrial noises like in the original

If it was presented chronologically, the plane and boat scenes would only be in the second half of the movie

the room

Can smell a lot of cheeto dust in this thread, nice Sup Forumsedditor honeytrap OP

>merely pretending

>cheeto dust
what is this? i see this shit posted alot now

He's calling people nerds.

Imagine sitting next to a Villeneuve fan. The smell as he rubs the cheeto dust into his body in preparation for viewing his "based" movie. The flutter of his fedora as he tips ecstatically as Deakins pans shots in great numbers like one of his video game cutscenes. The sound of him vibrating at the hot pocket resonance every time "based" meme actor is on screen.

no i mean
>cheeto dust
is this like produced by NEET bodies or like dandruff or something

>t. enjoys dishonest flicks

You only hate it because people gave it good reviews, virgin nerd.

So acting like an auteur, leave this board.

Where are the screenshots from? The bluray isn't out yet

aaah you mean making their vision, oh yes i cant belive they want their vision to turn out they way they imagine it, ...... are you fucking retarded, next its going to over designed paintings, or over orchestrated orchestra, you dont belong on this board you fucking tourist

Found the capeshit and star wars 7 fan

that makes no sense, unintelligent reply, why dont you offer your critique on the movie instead?

I hate both you soyboy beta cuck

The same way a song is over composed, or a book is over written, it's fucking impossible.

>over-directed
That's a new one OP, you fucking faggot you

?