ITT shows you've dropped because you can't stand blatant right wingers

>character is a murderer: female
>character is hysterical: female
>character is crazy: female
>one of the parents was crazy as fuck: the mother
>three cops, 2 male 1 female, one of them commits a dumb mistake and gives away information: the female
I could understand it from a movie from the 70s where everyone was ignorant, but a fucking 2017 show? how the hell did they get away with this? I'm only 2 episodes in and almost made me puke

(you)

I hope this is a shiller trying to get right wingers to watch this show. It's reverse psychology on a stupid level. Not watching.

video games would suit you better

what are you crying about snowflake? You have 99% of shows today being highly influenced by left wing propaganda, just watch netflix all day and you will never be offended

Does anyone feel like spoiling this show for me?

i know females are half the population like why isnt there 2 male cops and 2 female cops. woman have fought so hard for their rights yet cant even get basic representation.

Jessica Biel can't act, and she looks like a dude.

I havent watched the show, but here's the synopsis.

>Jessica Biel is a nice housewife.
>One day nice housewife Jessica Biel walks up to a random guy and stabs him in the throat, killing him.
>HOLY SHIT HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN
>SPOILERS!!! it turns out she has a secret past

Okay thanks. Anyone know what the secret past is? I just want to know why she stabbed the guy.

somehow the people in this show is trying to say "lol women can be as bas as men", even when +95% violent crimes are made by men

>Okay thanks. Anyone know what the secret past is? I just want to know why she stabbed the guy.
It turns out she used to be a meth or heroine addict. They find trackmarks all up her arms. I think the guy used to be her pimp before she got amnesia or something.

Not really right wing there.

Thanks.

>Oh my god, they didn't make the female characters literally superhuman and perfect and without flaws like in every other show/film made in the current year, how could this be?!
>Why does equality have to mean that women are occasionally portrayed just as hysterical and incompetent as most male characters?!

stop taking the bait and discuss the show, fag

where the fuck do you think you are right now???

Oh no, this one show that portrays a woman being the murderer as opposed to the majority where men are the murderer :'( Yes, some women are murderers but why did they have to show that? :'(

obviously on some /leftypol/ tumblr-tier crossover with Sup Forums film criticism thread

Uh, that's not it at all my man.

I read the plot synopsis up to episode 5, i dont know what happened after that, but it looks like a shit show to me. glad i didn't spend 8 hours of my life watching it

Then what is it?

The doctor guy killer her sister accidentally.They're banging and she has a heart attack, he cracks her chest trying to revive her. Then his parents kidnap her and pump her full of drugs so she'll forget about it.

Also her and her sister have sexy times in ep6 if that does it for you,