Tfw you chose marvel instead of DC

>tfw you chose marvel instead of DC

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f_rLdprT81Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's great. Thanks Raimi for releasing Spiderman at a critical time in my youth and turning me into a Marvelchad

>liking DC
i dont think people really do this, i think is just pretend, a hangover from olden times when people didnt really have a choice. like hard pretzels, no one ever buys them, no one eats them, yet companys keep making them

They're based on the same fucking comic though. What's the difference? Can someone explain capetrash to me?

>Bragging about capeshit
It's like bragging that you got cancer instead of AIDS

You know after all the memes. Marvel will never be able to make something as good as The Dark Knight. Spider Man 2 had a good run and if you bring up Iron Man then you're really desperate.

>le dark knight is good meme

So we're back to this now that DCEU is shit, eh?

It's not in the DCEU, it's in the Nolan cinematic universe.

>i chose dogshit over pigshit
your only sense of accomplishment in life, i suppose

well yeah but those are a nolan thing

Its still DC fucker

That is exactly his point dip-shit.

Still buy DC/Marvel comics but never watch the movies. They just don't work in movie format because they are not being handled the right way.

>capeshit

>WEHN U CHOOSE 1 CAPESHIT GRANCHISE OVER THE OTHR

>choosing sides in a corporate franchise war

Pathetic, all of you

>chose marvel instead of DC

>tfw you're not autistic and only buy good content
>tfw alls you really care about is the source material in the end anyway
>tfw DC still makes the best source material, video games, animated movies, and TV shows

Oh nooo, whatever will dc do, they're done fooorrrr, looks like marvel is going to destroy-
>bought out by disney

*BREATHES IN*

>My emotional investment in a corporation is better than your emotional investment in a different corporation

base

good movie
youtube.com/watch?v=f_rLdprT81Q

gabeshitu is bext gabexitz

>tfw you're not autistic
Your post shows otherwise.

coming from the popcorn syrup chugging retard that spams this board with your dumb fuckery about marvel

fuck off

Yet when confronted Marvelfags always hide behind Raimi or even some X-men films which aren't even MCU. The truth is Dark Knight will forever and always be remembered as the height of capeshit, no matter how hard you tell yourself "it's a le meme movie guise it's actually shit waaah waah". Fucking kill yourself.