King Zeus

A God who fought for this world against invaders and gave his children (humanity) the gift of Diana..WonderWoman

this is madness

What happened to Zeus in the DC universe? Also would he have stood a chance against someone like darkseid or superman?

I want to FUCK Zeus!!!

Are you talking about the films or the comics? DC universe is a broad statement fuckhead, we can't read minds

He's never even shown in action on film, so there's no basis to even judge his strength on, so obviously the comic

Which would've been obvious if you weren't such a fuckhead

It's fair to say he'd be around equal in power to the comic version in relation to others, (likely downgraded like superman)

both

You can gauge his strength close to ares fuckhead maybe scaled a point or two higher due to his pure creation abilities (humanity) and implied power over the others.

The fuck is this 300 lookin shit?

Judging by the movie Superman could wipe out the whole Amazon and all the gods if he wanted

SUPES OP

Fuck this New 52 shit.

Aphrodite made Diana out of clay, not Zeus knocking her mother up. It even fits the "power of love" ending her movie had.

D A D D Y

It looked like Zeus took out what's his face by himself

Zeus blasts him, creating an opening for ares to jam his axe into hisnshoulder. Next scene is Steppenwolf retreating.

>Steppenwolf defeated by the Olympians
>Ares kills them all
>Wonder Woman solos Ares
>The villain in Justice League is a lesser threat than the guy Wonder Woman took out by herself in the last movie

Bravo DC

You have to understand she used the power of love to defeat Ares. *pukes

I think it was a pretty stupid idea of the writers to kill off all the Olympian gods.

The only interesting stories with Wonder Woman involve the pantheon of the gods.
The rest is usually boring shit.

They could retcon it fairly easily, I guess. Just say Wonder Woman's mom doesn't know the whole story and some of them escaped.

is that dan bilzerian?

What didn't they get Ezra to play this guy instead of Flash? He has the face, he has the feet, perfect match desu,

Technically everyone is White. How does DCEU keep getting away with this? Cyborg doesn't count

Why did they call him Zeus (greek name) when they call WW Diana (roman name)? Shouldn't he be Jupiter?

They can always go "Gods don't die as long as they are remembered".