Does his wife have a twitter? I think we need to warn her before he goes on another rampage...

Does his wife have a twitter? I think we need to warn her before he goes on another rampage. We can't let him do it again. Think of the daughter

The dead one?

Sup Forums - twitter screencaps

welp, pack it up boys. america is over. it was good while it lasted

>remember that time in 2017 when the president SCAMMED us by lowering all our taxes and increasing the standard deduction?

what fantasy planet do these fucking retards live on?

So this is how amerikka ends.... not with a bang, but a tax bill..... whoah

He remarried no?

Being this hysterical and paranoid 24/7 would be exhausting. How do liberals manage it?

Yeah but she died too

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!

Ask Sup Forums

>standardized tax credit increased to $12,000 for single, or $26,000 for married
>child tax credit increased to $2000
>these changes are retroactive to include the year 2017 when you file your taxes this coming january.

So AMERICA IS RUINED because you're getting up to $12,000 of your own money back?

he got married again. she's in danger.

>it was good
Lol no.

but I'm white user

It ends how it began, going full circle

I still havent recovered from the US election and i am not even american. I hate pretty much every actor and musician now

they aren't managing it. they literally falling apart

Government subsidises the C-grade entertainment industry. The dregs of Hollywood live off of gibs. Think about it who would actually pay this guy for his "talent"? Less taxes means less money in government means less gibs for crappy celebrities one wants in the free market

>America is over because of a slight change in the tax code that hasn't even been signed into law yet
How could you convince yourself of this shit? How is it even possible to be this delusional? There's an actual fucking slave trade going on in Libya and Oswalt probably considers the tax change to be worse than that.

how do people know how much they getting back? just curious. i have never done taxes. my parents usually do them

Twitter was an absolute mistake. I wonder how these libshit celebrities manage to tweet variations of the exact same statement. "AMERICA IS OVER, DIS TAX IZ SCAM, *autistic screeching*" it's like they're all wired to process news in the same hysterical way. I fucking hate what day-to-day discussion of politics has become. "There's pros and cons to this tax bill BUT ZOMG lets not weigh up the positives/negatives, this is a disaster and YOU MUST LISTEN to my expert opinion I got from other hysterical celebrities"

Trump IS a fucking idiot though. I can't believe people on this website ever thought he would "shake up the establishment".

oh ho ho ho ho

Not American but tax returns are generally just the difference between what you paid and what you were supposed to pay. You can add deductions ie expenses that were for work, to lower the amount you were supposed to pay. It's actually really easy to work out and i don't get why people without complex investment portfolios go to tax agents

Jamie kilstein on joe rogan had some interesting insights on this, mostly because he was one of them

KEK

SHOULDN'T THIS HYPERBOLIC BRIDGE TROLL BE GETTING ENOUGH YEARLY ROYALTIES TO BENEFIT FROM THE TOP BRACKET CUT

ikr and you know what's even worse? He likes TWO SCOOPS of ice cream.

Jesus christ top laugh. If only Fatton would respond to this instead of blocking him and pretending it didn't happen

would my school books or student stuff count as deductions?

Any black on black atrocities in a black area are too confusing for the white liberal and don't push their safe, comfy narrative, so instead they just ignore it and either call you a racist or toss up something white people did hundreds of years ago if you dare bring it up.

The principle is that it has to be money that was spent for the purpose of earning your taxable income. So it's expenses that lower your effective income basically. Don't know about your tax code but of you have a job and the thing you are studying is related to your job then probably.

>It's actually really easy to work out and i don't get why people without complex investment portfolios go to tax agents
Lots of states have different tax codes and you would be very surprised at what you can claim and what loopholes you can exploit.
I live in Texas so there's not much of a point for me, but in some states with huge amounts of subsidies and gibs, it can be very worth it.

Depends on your age. Parents may be able to put their kids education shit as deductions as they're dependents, but if you're over the age and it falls on your own taxes, it's only if it's material deemed necessary for your employment

If I was married to pic related I don't think anything could upset me.

gotcha. that makes sense. Technically I'm still in my prereqs and haven't declared yet. So it's something I'd have to look at. Thanks for the expertise

Twitter screencap threads should be a bannable offense.

ok yeah I'm 19 so I would assume it wouldn't count then until I at least declare a major

>"not tonight honey, i have a headache."
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What America needs is another civil war. The republican party are traitors and deserve to be treated as such.

Are your studies relevant to your employment, yes or no?

Actually I was a liberal before this election. I became conservative once I realized the level of brainwashing happening. Conservative means just that "conservation". Conservatives protect while liberals attack. Conservativism is the defense that wins championship. Liberalism is Carmelo Anthony. You pad your stats but anyone who knows basketball knows how flawed you are at your core. Which is why you can never win a championship

Conservatives = Tony Allen and Avery Bradley

kill yourself shill rat

This is the sort of shit that annoys me.

If I study, I can get a better job and be charged more taxes. Why not expand subsidization of tertiary studies? It works out better in the long run for everyone.

There is nothing conservative about the US Republican Party. They're a party of corporate shills - the same, in fact, as the US Democratic Party, except each group serves to enrich themselves and their buddies through different methods and subdue their voterbase into compliance through different means.

inb4 somefaggot misrepresents what I am saying as le enlightened centrist

It plays out like a movie plot.

>liberals and sjws cheer with glee as they see Flynn indicted
>they neglect to read the small print where he is only being charged for doing something perfectly legal post election but lying about
>in the middle of the night a brilliant attack comes in through the tax plan and wins 51-49

Pure politicalkino.

i can't wait for another civil war. I'll fuck you up numales good, i'll fucking scalp all your colored hair like the fucking bitches you are

Conservative means you are brainwashed into thinking letting corporations take all the wealth and literally kill us normal people is a good idea.

I don't even a liberal but god damn are conservatives fucking retarded with this shit. Republicans give literally no fucks about the people, they are puppets to corporations.

God DAMN that’s good

64D backgammon chess right?

M'LORD THESE TAXES ARE EXTREME

why don't these rich liberals just send a check to the US government if they want to be taxed then

Subsidies on education are one of the big points of conjecture between left and right politics. The problem with subsidising anything is that market prices just adjust to profit from subsidies. Every time the government steps in to throw money at something that's not working the market will always capitalise on the increase in supply. That's why education is so expensive, because college loans are free and guaranteed. If people just paid what they could afford for college then colleges prices would drop because the supply of cash would drop. It's really disturbing how dumb the population has become in that they imagine the government actually has money and that throwing money at something with a Markey dynamic with actually fix it.

>he's still mad

I never knew bad comedians and untalented actors were so politically savvy

>Sup Forums - neocommunist autism victims never win anything and are furious about it

>IMPLYING ANY GOVERNMENT ANYWHERE IS DIFFERENT, IF TO ATTACK INSERT YOUR OWN GOVERNMENT HERE AS NO BETTER
USA IS FAR MORE TRANSPARENT ABOUT ITS DEALINGS TO THE OBSERVANT THAN FOR INSTANCE THE OBFUSCATIONS OF CHINA

US government is ruled by lobbyists though this isn't the case in most other developed western countries.

Yea cause all the corporations weren't 100% behind Hillary or anything.

Muh whataboutism

>tfw 19 y/o NEET
>don't pay taxes

No idea what has been going on or what any of it means.

Oh yeah that's why i didn't vote for that cunt, I was god damn happy she didn't win, and I especially loved the sjw tears.

But I'm not gonna blindly follow a party that is actively trying to hand over the government to the corporations. If they are allowed to do whatever they want and however they want it's gonna lead to the end of humanity.

>it's gonna lead to the end of humanity.

You faggots over reach to the point of parody

THIS IS UNINFORMED

THE MECHANISM BY WHICH POWERFUL INTERESTS INFLUENCE LEGISLATION CAN BE CALLED LOBBYING OR BY WHATEVER OTHER REGIONAL CUSTOM YOU LIKE

Here ya go

>it's gonna lead to the end of humanity
What do corporations love more than anything?
Who are really good at giving corporations that which they love?
Why would corporations therefore go against those who are really good at giving them what they love?

Do you really think cooperation care about human lives? They don't they want all the money in existence and will stop at literally nothing if there was nothing to stop them.

No evidence that they are destroying the planet will stop them, no amount of activism will stop them , only government.

Believing they have even slight ounce of worry for the future of humanity is a joke and you are a parody of a human if you don't care about it either.

This is what happens when you become a god damn sheep, get all your talking points from the same sources and just live your life to troll people anonymously, without a god damn care in the world.

kek

>only government can save us from the evil corporations!!!!
sure thing hitler, whatever you say you deluded piece of fucking garbage

The US government is a branch of US corporations (Wikileaks showed US embassies literally work as corporate lobbies) which is in control of the world, with Russia, China and the EU struggling against US hegemony. US maintains army bases across pretty much every country purportedly for protection. Gotta protect us from the Russians! I'm not attacking Americans. We're all in this shit together. There are very few governments which represent their people because greed and they're just outmaneuvered by corporations which aren't beholden to an electorate.

>corporations are sapient entities in and of themselves
>corporations aren't lead by humans
I mean, at some you really have to just stop and take a good long look at yourself and your retardation.

sure thing fucking retarded sheep, you will never amount to anything and no will care about you when you die you fucking worthless excuse of a life.

>Believing they have even slight ounce of worry for the future of humanity is a joke and you are a parody of a human if you don't care about it either.

Good thing companies aren't run by people.....

>if you don't accept my neocommunist retardation you should kill yourself!!!! reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
lol broke another one

>im a god damn retard who cant think for myself reeeeeeeee!!

lol broke another one

>not knowing bad comedians and untalented actors are the most woke people there are
They're on par with 8 year olds

Because it'll just end up in the government subsiding more joke degrees. You'd have to get rid of those first to make it worth while for the government to subsidize tertiary studies in general.

>projection

most of the people complaining are retarded liberals who can't do math and just hand over their stubs to an accountant.

I'm saving nearly 2k$ a month

>retard thinks he is the one who is trolling

You are retarded.

>who can't do math and just hand over their stubs to an accountant

This is sadly most people outside of the lower class

you're the one who thinks you "broke me" when im just having a good time and chuckling

that's all politics is anyways, just having a good time, doesn't get anything done really.

2k a year I mean*

>I'm l-laughing! I'm the one l-laughing at you!
yep, broken

see what i mean, it's legit hilarious that you thinky you have any effect on me.

im chill bro, you're just pixels on me screen.

honestly you sound like a sjw cunt that say words matter.

>im chill bro

AND BRITISH CORPORATIONS, AUSTRALIAN CORPORATIONS, CHINESE CORPORATIONS DO WHAT DIFFERENTLY

WORLD POLICE STATUS IS A REQUISITE FOR THE CURRENT PAX AMERICANA WHICH HAS ALLOWED UNPRECEDENTED PROSPERITY WORLDWIDE

US GLOBAL HEGEMONY JUST MEANS AMERICA PLAYS THE GAME BEST

yep, and that's why i keep replying, just want you to reply more and keep up this good time.

thought it's getting hard when you're not giving me more material to counter

atleast reply with a sentence you retard.

>Patton Oswalt

W I F E
K I L L E R

>everyone laughing at me is actually me laughing at them and they're all the same person!
b r o k e n

>>everyone laughing at me
who? you're imaginary friends?

funny you keep using that word, that's what you're brain is , r e t a r d

>you're
What were you saying about retardation? :^)

>Cut taxes for the super wealthy but make sure you can still send billions of dollars on Israel and Saudi Arabia so they enjoy benefits like free healthcare and education
Sup Forums will defend this

kek i dont give a single fuck about grammer and spelling

im literally just in it for the (You)s, in fact i think i let my typos in to get more of them who point them out.

keep going, you know im gonna win. ill be the last post.

American corporations play the game best, and they're not loyal to America, the American people, the same way British and Australian corporations aren't loyal to Britain or Australia. The only difference is the US government is 100% corporate owned and the American people are in the belly of the beast.

Please, let's not bore each other by going around in circles we've no doubt been in before elsewhere. With the world population what it is, how things are, there is no possible alternative system feasible, so we're on a train on a train track heading off a precipice. Doom despair no hope etc.

One (You) per post isn't a whole lot, user.
You're doing a pretty terrible job.
>ill be the last post
No you won't.

>so broken he can't stop replying

i like marathons not sprint
its not broken if its literally my purpose
i play this game all the time, i even reveal the game all the time and it still goes on for hours

u guys who take Sup Forums too seriously are too easy. just give up bro.