Are there any good movies about the american christian problem?

are there any good movies about the american christian problem?

The most interesting thing about this Instagram is all of the bread I didn't even know existed

WHY

disgusting breadophile

sauce pls

there are bigger problems

*tips fedora*

good for you bro

Jesus Camp is a good one. It shows how they brainwash kids with this shit.

There is no essential difference between brainwashing and education.
>hurr durr im right thats the difference
Wow, you really convinced me, faggot.

>christians are dumb
I agree. They're the main reason jews could so successfully infiltrate our society, and their stupid ideals of racial equality are killing white civilization.

These are gods chosen people, all good christians should know their place ;-)

Do Jews really bite off American boys foreskin? This can't be true.

Plus it works as a pretty hilarious time capsule of 2005 and where American culture was at that time.

What IS the deal with Christians' obsessions with Jews? I went to Church with family over Thanksgiving and while for the most part the sermon and everything was fine, they were selling a book literally called "Israel first" and the podium had Hebrew writing on it, the whole thing was just awkward and creepy since I associate anything Jewish with evil thanks to Sup Forums.

It's like American Christians think Jews are their friends when they're anything but.

Most circumcisions are performed in hospitals by a doctor just after a baby is born in America. I don't think there were any Jews in the town where I was born (northeastern TN). Never saw a temple for Jewish services or anything.

>man is made in god's image
>jew: I know, lets 'improve' that by chopping a bit off
If I were god I'd be pissed off, especially considering which bit they're messing with.

Only response christcucks are ever able to come up with

>What IS the deal with Christians' obsessions with Jews?

Something to do with the eschatological importance of Jerusalem and Israel more generally.

it's funny because it's true

But why do they not seem to realize Jews are not Christians friends?

It's one thing to say Israel is significant when it comes to the Bible, it's another to actively present them as being best friends to American Christians.

The Bible and the New Testament aren't even the same document, and they profess different values
The biggest jewish trick in history has been convincing Christians that the hebrew holy scripture also applies to them, while the new testament does not apply to jews

And then Islam supposedly believes in all of this but with an extra helping of Mohammed on top, making them the 'best'.

teaching method rather than dogma (I mean this in a non-religious sense) is the way to go, that is, if you actually want an intelligent populace

History class is an example of pure evil, you are told narratives, tested on them, and reinforce their pressence in your memory for about 7 years, then you finally get into college and start to learn about the uncertainty of human history. This is a terrible sort of brainwashing that makes it possible for redditors to constantly talk about guns germs and steel with the confidence of a time travelling conquistador who was actually there.

Worse yet, it serves as a meta-lesson: trust and believe the narratives that come from academics in power. If we taught people logic and reasoning instead of just teaching them to regurgitate, we wouldn't have so many fucking sjw braindead idiots.

the new testament makes some revisions to some things in the bible, but the other stuff still applies
were you unaware of this fact?

are you not aware that america gives israel billions of dollars?

W-why do I have an erection

The new t is prety chill. the old one is ruthless. The whole ethos is changed up

because christians have a soft spot for jews because they were like the OG Christians and live on the holy land

islam needs their own version of a new testament desperately

youre probably saying that for some dumbshit meme reasons but Israel really does fuck America up the ass with all the no-strings-attached aid and arms we give them, all because christians are dumb enough to attribute significance to some shitholes in the desert

Jews are the chosen people for most of the bible. Christians used to believe in having to tolerate them, but after discovering the talmud most denominations became explicitely anti-semitic. But secular humanism emancipated the kiked and now there's a lot of money to be made by cozying up to the kikes. So through a mix of outright infiltration (like their "converts" did in the vatican) and simple bribery (most american protestant clergies) the jews have managed to spin the scripture into still treating the kikes as the chosen.