ZOOOBAH

ZOOOBAH
HEEEWO
MOOOOBEEEZ

lol fuck you op

my favourite meme currently

Same. I like reading them out loud and laughing. FUCK capeshit. Get your retarded asses off my board.

I LEEK SDOREYS VERI GOLORS AMESING

These super hero brainlet threads need their own general, or the mods need to start pruning them. Did the last twenty threads reach their limit, OP?

How is that a brainlet? Looks like balls lol

>wahhhh they’re making lots of threads
>only we should be able to make 50 new threads when the new Spider-Man trailer comes out!!!!! Waaahhhhh

Seriously, how do we get rid of the DC and Marvel shills?
It's fucking time!

>please like and subscribe

ME WOOB SOOBAHEEEBOES SOOOOOOOO MUG

ME FABOUT SBOOBAHEEEBA E HUHG

HUHUHUHG GOG SMAGSMAG HUHUHUHKHG SMAG

ME SEGANG FIBBIBOAT SPOPPOBBAHAARRRA EEEG IGONGMANGA

INGOANGNENG GOOOP PEEEW PEEW

MEG TURG SPAGGOT SPLEEEEPERTHELLO GHALGARGHORTA

HGAOGLATHAOGA GLEPEPEPE SLOMPEPMGMEPG GOAMPGMA

These super hero brainlet threads need their own general, or the mods need to start pruning them. Did the last twenty threads reach their limit, OP?

fuck u u betetr stop makin fun o my moobees

WHO THE FUCK IS MAKING ALL OF THESE!!!!

Ei watsh te mobie wit de Jastis Lig ((Is wery Kinnu!!!) but mai freind sais tat Znak Baider Is nu gud!!!! I hav nou frind nau So maibe U wads tu Bi frind????? Bat nut If U leik te Marbel becus Marble is not gut!!!

DEEZ SUPPBUOAPA BRWNLOWN TRADS NED DERE ON GENERAAL, OA DO MODES NE TO STAT PWUNING DEM. DARD DA LASS TWENNIE TWEDS REEECH A LIMIT POOPEE?

HURR I LIEK SEE DIS B-B-BRAINLED MEM DWENDY TIEMS IN A ROW HA HA DIS IZ GOMEDY

Zooweemama

nice kek

YOU MAKING MAKE MAKE FUN OB ME

Las taim I WAtch the mobie 20 TAimes in de Rouw itwas de Winder Sodjer!b IS BERy KINU!!!

Buttman vs slutman hehehegggh

BASED MOOBIE POSTER

>meme threads cant exist but 2320302302 capeshit threads a day can

ZAK NYDAER IS A BISIONAWY DIWEKTA

HALP

WOOOOZ
FUNNUHH
MOOOOOOBEEEEEEZ????

ME NO LIGG GABEGINO MOH S-S-STAH WAHZ ND GEM OV TRONEZ

Do you honestly think it's funny getting cheap laughs out of the most popular genre of film in the market? There's a REASON it's popular. It gives people something to look up to.

True biggest brainlet in this thread

this is truly the meme Sup Forums needs AND deserves

It's a shame that people think that just because you like marvel or comics that you're an idiot. Ever since I was a kid I drew comics, even before I learned about marvel movies, comics etc. and my classmates loved to read the comics I made. They're just fun to read, or to look at the art, or watch a movie. To see all the characters on the big screen looks amazing! Sure the story can suck but nothings perfect. What's wrong with fun? You can still watch other movies that you consider "smart"