What will happen after people have grown tired of capeshit?

What will happen after people have grown tired of capeshit?

>Inhumans
What's that about?

even more capeshit

Movies will officially die

when will it end? I think that only around 2022 people will actually get tired of it.

I think the inhumans are like genetically engineered aliens with super powers.

not gonna happen. brie larson will breathe new life into it when she takes over from hemsworth/downey jr/evans as the face of the mcu

Let's hope so.

It's what they call the Guardians X Avengers super team

It’s already starting. Obviously they will make less of them. There will probably be a golden age where they try out some new ideas shit before it totally fizzles out.

mass suicide

They cant do X-Men so they are elevating a C-rated group of gimmicky alien teenager not-mutants

The 90s

x-men has been going strong for 17 years, it will get less popular but I really can't see it dropping to the point where it "totally fizzles out," there will always be a sizeable audience and money to be made

Iono, go the way of the western? just quietly down out with ocassional movies

We just get more action comedies and reboots/remakes/sequels?

inhumans was cancelled

As this point the sill have source material to adapt, but they'll run out of shit eventually. What have they left, the skrulls? Secret war?

Wasn't there a tv movie or a pilot?

It's a Marvel TV show that was just recently cancelled after 8 awful episodes. Not sure why it's in OPs pic, there is no Inhumans movie coming out

movie goers don't know or care about the source material or where the plots for their movies come from

disney has a stake in this, it's not going anywhere lol. you have to be underage or mentally handicapped to not realise this. we have had this thread every day for the last three years. same with star wars. you don't understand just how much they are able to control what people want to see

If they're not careful they'll go broke dude. All it takes is a global crisis and the micky mouse license going public domain.

Because it's the old movie slate, initially Inhumans was going to be a movie and was a meme pushed by I think the big wig at Marvel who is an Inhumans fag, but he is old and I think already retired so Feige told him to fuck himself.

If Disney acquires Fox that'll give them the X-Men universe and I would bet they'll work with Sony to do a Spidey sort of thing with Fantastic Four.

We'll go back to watching Westerns.

Stop going to see the ones that are obviously for children and start watching the ones that aren't. Of which so far have been the X-Men films, Deadpool and Daredevil. Black Panther might be too.

they will recast and remake

They have to reboot eventually because of the actors growing old. Unless they go full CGI.

sry yeah that's what i meant i'm retarded.

That's an outdated image. Skrulls are the next big-bad and will be introduced in Captain Marvel.

If you'll have 2 movies every year that would mean we'd get captain mervel around 2025. I don't believe it, the leading ladies are already posing with her.

Where do these images even originate? From Marvel themselves? Or are they fan made? Where are they first posted?

This is post-Infinity War saga. The first Captain Marvel movie comes out next year before Avengers 4. CM and the Valkyries would be the second one. Ant-Man and the Wasp come out next year as well, so both Ant-Man movies you see are after those.

2018: Black Panther, Captain Marvel, Ant-Man and the Wasp, Avengers 4

After that it just depends. You know Guardians 3 will be 2019 or 2020 at the latest. About time for Doctor Strange 2 as well. They'll push Antman 3 off to 2020 or 2021.

Someone here suggested they adapt the Spiderman multiverse, and bring back both Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield

That would be interesting so I doubt it will happen.

I honestly havent watched a superhero movie since the first Thor. I dont feel like Ive missed out on anything.

The one I posted was fan-made based on speculation after Feige announced plans for phase 4.

This one is directly from Marvel and details the end of phase 3.

Anyone got that internet comic about a woman relating the marvel releases to different types of guys?

you will cum in a fag ass

What said.

I like RLM but they really don't have high standards and end up liking most of those movies. Not sure why they complain so much.

comic books haven't run out of shit yet and it's been almost 100 years for some of them. there's always another villain or another super hero they can use. i mean now that even lower tier superheroes no normies had ever heard of are making bank they can literally make marvel movies for the next 1000 years.

Fucking women

>Unless they go full CGI.
Something good might come out of capeshit after all. FF:TSW was ahead of its time.

Actually I think it was made by a soyboy. Which is even worse.

The first eight actually look plausible. I'll go one by one, marking which are good ideas, and which are dumb as hell:

1. Nova: The Nova Corps were established in GotG 1, and the idea is that, for ever Nova Corp member gets killed, the remaining becoming more powerful. So, the last remaining Nova corp member will be a goddamn superman. Would make a good post-Thanos movie (GOOD)

2. Dr Strange: Illuminati - Tbh, I felt that the Illuminati was the dumbest idea in the comics. (Bad)

3. Black Widow - BW's not Wonder woman though (Bad)

4. Wasp: Same as BW, unless Lang slaps her and sets up some divorce kino (bad)

5. GotG 3: Could set up the intro of Adam Warlock (Good)

6. The Fantastic Four: Really depends on whether Marvel can get the rights back. But can anyone even make the Fantastic Four work? (Meh)

7. The Mighty Thor: The ending to Ragnarok sets up the possibility of an Asgardian migration to Earth, which happened in the comics and was written by Kieron Gillen. Plus the Simonson run had many great adventures of Thor across the galaxy (GOOD)

8. WE WUZ KANGS 2: (Bad)

Conclusion 3.5/8. Fans have the dumbest ideas

>pol discovers again that they hated beta/numale/cuck/mean-word-of-the-month has (more) sex than them
stay mad

This. Like westerns, you'll have capeshit/other genre combos. Then you'll have meta take son the genre, while people will pretend that it's a new thing (like Hero at Large, Defendor, Super, etc. never happened).
Then the gnere will trully die, only to be revived in small Kino doses over the years.

Hollywood dies.

>tfw I never liked superhero comics and never watch capeshit

I've never been into that whole Wrestling/Superhero genre of people in garish costumes fighting each other and teaming up/betraying each other at the drop of a hat like it was a bad soap opera.

Can someone explain to me why it's so popular?

But by then they can just reboot and do it over starting from iron man 1

they won't ever grow out of it. disney is training the next generation of soulless, ipad clicking, retweeting, shirt buying, piles of human trash as we speak.

have you seen anyone under 10 lately? theyre intolerable. as for me i'm saving up to go move to the woods

>Wrestling/Superhero genre of people in garish costumes fighting each other and teaming up/betraying each other at the drop of a hat like it was a bad soap opera.
You seem to have answered your own question

It's modern day mythology for the masses. Larger than life characters doing spectacular things is a nice reprieve from the doldrums of day to day life for a lot of people.

3 bad movies in a row and it's over. Old audience drops out. New audience can't come in because muh shared universe everything is connected.

Way to paint yourself into a corner, Marvel. It's like 2000 all over again when they were about to go bankrupt. Same 'everything is connected now' model that ruined Spider-Man and the X-Men for years to come.

Captain marvel isn’t marvel though

your penis is a doldrum

Imagine being an adult
Going to college for journalism degree
Taking courses in Film Studies
Watching a wide array of movies
Traveling the world to different film festivals
Becoming an actually published film critic
Then watching one of these CapeShit flicks and not just say it's "mindless entertainment for kids" but actually give it a high score as if it's some artistic achievement

>watching any kind of movie at all isn't for kids
men do.
kids watch.
(women watch)

2 more years r-right guys?

Could I get the one for Star Wars?

I watched the winter soldier thinking it's not capeshit since they praised it so much... then I saw the hydra villain and cringed myself into oblivion.
god damn it RLM

The guy on the computer screen in the bunker? I like comic books and comic book movies, so it wasn't a problem for me, but I understand it's not everybody's cuppa.

yeah it really killed the movie for me. I'm already sick of nazis being the villains everywhere and now I get the worst combination of stereotypes in a movie that could've been really good due to it's small scale action compared to most capeshit with giant blue lasers shooting into the sky.

we can only hope.

Isn't Spider-Man Homecoming II in the Inhumans slot now?

How can people not be tired of these movies? I watched only a handful of them and already got tired and have no desire to ever watch one again. Very quickly you notice that they are all essentially the same movie. It's almost like a computer algorithm is making them.

Have people grown tired of comedy's, or action movies, or horror movies, or spy thrillers, or adventure movies, or SciFi movies?

Why would they be tired of a genre of the movies are good?
We see audiences be tiered of shitty comic movies like the DCEU ones, well because they are shit.

Just like comedy movies, we see people are sick of Adam Sandler movies doesn't mean comedies are going to be abandoned by the audiences, just Adam Sandler comedies.

Western film popularity lasted for what 50-60 years?

So it ain't going away soon.

You realize people haven't gotten tired of the simpsons every week for 30 years, and modern simpsons is way worse than marvel movies

No. Because what else would people watch? I see one or two Marvel movies a year. It's ten bucks to see an entertaining flick. I doubt I'll ever get tired of them. if I don't want to see one (Thor:Ragnorark, Doctor Strange) I just don't. You act like it's a huge investment in time and money to see movies that come out twice a year.

the ratings for it is slipping, if it was any other tv show it would be cancelled, it only airs now because of the eventual syndication money it gets

It was a big-wig who wants to push the Inhumans because they're still assblasted that Fox has the X-Men movie rights.

And he didn't retire or be kicked out due to old age. He was a notorious cheapskate who had Pringles cater the Iron man release screening because it was cheap and was trying to meddle in the movie workings.

Feige responded by going above his head and telling them to kick his ass out of the movie division, which they did, in part due to how well Civil War went. And honestly, things have been going great since.

>implying these movies begin and end with your generation

Naga, this shit is going to be around until movies end.

Completely unrelatable.

When will happen that people like you grow tired of complaining about capeshit and watch something else?

This is Hollywood's greatest downfall. They are too obsessed with chasing highs. They don't understand the concept of lighting in a bottle and constantly try to remake and redo stuff. Nothing will be RDJ again. Thats it. One day we will grow bored of capeshit and star wars and thats it.

I have a question about this whole timeline shit. Each movie references other movies that have happened since they established the timeline (Pretty much right around Iron Man they have tried to keep it pretty much consistent.)

So when infinity wars 1 and 2 are happening will the large break make sense or will other 2017/18 movies either ignore it or consider the conflict in the past?

But marvel movies aren't good either

i dont even understand how people can get excited about capeshit anymore. even the dumbest droolingest 9-5 wageslaving facebooking normie. they are all the fucking same. self-insert characters with minor fantasy add-ons fighting even baddies in colourful suits. how can you even tell the characters (other than the main protagonist) apart between movies a few weeks or even days later? why are people obsessed with just watching more of the same every single time they go to the movies? it's mind-boggling

because the average man is slojak

shes a woman, and so age like milk. how would she replace 3 base character? and even last for a decade and be in at least in a trilogy of her character?

Well Captain Marvel will take place during the 90s. BP will probably take place directly after Civil War but before IW. Ant-Man and the Wasp will probably either make references to IW or it will have happened after CW but before IW.

>no mcu movie for second half of 2018
HOW WILL WE SURVIVE?

Comic books don't run out of plots because they can throw literally any conceivable bullshit at their customers and still get sales, including (and especially) constantly rehashing the same plot devices.

Whores