Watching this "movie" is like eating shit, puked out by a homeless person with aids. It's fucking awful

Watching this "movie" is like eating shit, puked out by a homeless person with aids. It's fucking awful.

>BUT DUDE LONG TAKES ARE FOR PATRICIANS
You can have long quiet scenes that are both good and bad. Just because its long doesnt automatically make it good fucking hell.

>DUDE THOSE SCENES MAKE US APPRECIATE TECHNOLOGY AND SHIT
A competent director would have directed those scenes in a way that doesn't put a hyperactive 5 year old to sleep. It's just shitty film making, no excuse.

>IT JUST DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH LASER GUNS AND SJW PANDERING FOR YOU LIKING
Fuck off. Before Sunrise was litterally just two people walking around a city, talking and it wasn't boring for a second. You know why? BECAUSE IT HAD A COMPETENT DIRECTOR!

>DUDE BUT THE AENDING WAS PRETTY LSD TRIPPIN LMAO
So it's confirmed the drugs have destroyed your brains. 2001 fans are literally DUDE WEED LMAO tier

>Reddit image

Whats the matter, too deep for you?

This movie is shallower than Nolan's entire filmography, pleb.

>I have ADHD: the post

Who are you quoting?

Nolan AND Villeneuve

This guy

I don't see anything he's quoting.

It's pasta, summer lad.

>The long "boring" parts were the most profound.
>BUT DUDE LONG TAKES ARE FOR PATRICIANS

>The film wouldn't be able to make us appreciate the technology we've managed to create since the "dawn of man".
>DUDE THOSE SCENES MAKE US APPRECIATE TECHNOLOGY AND SHIT
The other's are quotes from various other people who like this "film"

It's supposed to start a general using reverse psychology. But it's not working very well.

Even if it's a pasta it's still true, movie is boring as fuck. First movie in my whole life I couldn't watch to the end.

>Watching this "movie" is like eating shit, puked out by a homeless person with aids. It's fucking awful.
Classical music kicks in when you are slowly eating puked out homeless aids shit?

This pasta is supposed to make fun of people who hate this film, retard.

It's a pasta made to trigger fedora tippers like you.
Admit it's a boring ass movie.

OP here, you're retarded.

Read
>even if it's pasta
Give us a movie that's better, user, I'll wait.

The only boring part is the end of act one where we follow the moon mission.

your greentext all caps segments are shit
nobodoy says this but you.
dont liek the film ? cool dont fucking watch it again
but these buttmad threads are pathetic

Thor: Ragnarok, unironically.

user...
you need to watch more movies.

>making the same bait troll thread over and over again
>b-but reddit xd
Never change Sup Forums never change

how did the alien monkeys build that room and bed at the end? they must have had help.

ITT: boobs replying to age old bait post

Kubrick's best, it only got worse from there.

>DUDE BUT THE AENDING WAS PRETTY LSD TRIPPIN LMAO
The ending to 2001 is legitimately terrible. This is the only good point in this shitty OP. The book at least provided some context for what was going on and showed some awesome megaengineering shit. Why wasn't this in the movie? Wft Kubrick