Sup Forums-Bionicle General (Movies & Lore):

1124 days until Bionicle's return. January 1st 2021. Comfy Edition.

Old Thread:

Original rumor: "I got this information from a source that works at WB. It seems that after the failure of The Lego Ninjago Movie, The Lego Group decided to let Warner Bros. to make a live action adaptation on one of their most succesfull original IPs,Bionicle.
There is nothing much known other than the story being based on the 2001-2010 series and probably going to use motion capture. The movie won't have humans."

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=dpfNrl6RIvM
biomediaproject.com/bmp/comics/
cross-wired-freak.tumblr.com/post/68472919868/bionicle-chronicles-bionicle-adventures-bionicle
youtube.com/watch?v=D8lGEfkhvYg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He did nothing wrong.

It hadn't really struck me how properly the stakes were escalating, nor how well in tune with the tribal atmosphere our baddies were before now. I suppose that's the fault of poor media presentation.

And that's just one panel; the countless landscape shots and blurbs about the masks and character designs... They present the kind of mystical world I wanted(and still want!) to see.

It's been a couple months since I've been actively angry about G2's cancellation/handling, but being given a full view of concepts that I had already found exciting in principle just kind of hits me hard. This is why I was hopeful about G2; there were so many cool ideas in the works. Seeing them at face value just reminds me that they were squandered.

Regardless, I'm glad we got the chance to see this. I appreciate the insight.

Would you Lewa?

Based Bionicman!

Is Umarak /our guy/?

Based

You can't keep this up!!!

No girls allowed in our Bionicle threads.

who else been here since gen 1? thank u for making this thread btw

I used to play with gen 1 toys but I was a dumb kid and I had no idea there was so much lore and side materials

Me. My first Bonkle was Keetongu. :^)

What was his fucking problem Sup Forums?

just woke. is this fucking real?

Everyone here has. If you started on G2 you are underage and should fuck off.

Is this you Bionicman?

Best Bionicles coming through

Would you Sup Forums?

Yes. This is like the fourth Bionicle thread this week.

>found the login for my bzpower account from '03
>posts are all gone but the PMs are all still visible

Pray

Bionicman?

How fucking deep is lore man?
I've just browsed the wiki for 5 minutes and i dont recall any of that shit.

Who is she Sup Forums?

Forgot pic.

/Biog/ from /toy/:
boards.Sup Forums.org/toy/thread/6639472#top

Maybe...but this is for sure him younger.

What's up with all these Bionicle threads?

Someone leaked a bionicle movie, probably fake, but it's nice to imagine.

>yfw literally nothing will top Avatar with the possible exception of Avatar 2

It's really good, here is everything you need:

youtube.com/watch?v=dpfNrl6RIvM
biomediaproject.com/bmp/comics/
cross-wired-freak.tumblr.com/post/68472919868/bionicle-chronicles-bionicle-adventures-bionicle

Best set. Post Titans.

"I have uprooted mountains, Toa. I have ridden the tornado and filled the earthquake with fear. When you were still toiling at your mundane Matoran chores, I and others like me were holding your universe together. Do you really believe your puny powers can threaten a member of the Order of Mata Nui?"
—Brutaka to Hewkii, Power Play

Brutaka was a former Brotherhood of Makuta servant, becoming an Order of Mata Nui member assigned on Voya Nui, along with Axonn to guard the Kanohi Ignika. He betrayed the Order briefly, but was redeemed and became the leader of an Order strike team, tasked to find Makuta Miserix. He later was involved in the Order of Mata Nui/Brotherhood of Makuta War.

Is he /our guy/?

Based as fuck.

Don't let this thread die.

Please don't let this Comfy Bionicle Thread die. When I wake up tommorow I hope that will be still up. Don't let it die in the favor of Capeshit and Nu-Wars threads. Please.

>wrote a 200+ page novel when i was 14 tying the bionicle universe into our universe
>a.i. cyborg is elected president of the united states and begins a campaign of global conquest after an attack by china
>at least 50 pages spent on a multi-sided russian civil war
>brazil is the last holdout against global american supremacy
>nuclear holocaust ultimately wipes out humanity
>bunch of islands in the south pacific had been cleared of human life during the decades-long world war
>islands used by mata nui and makuta, two half-human half-robots, for their experiments
>creates matoran, toa, bohrok, etc.
>they and their experiments survive the nuclear holocaust but their human flesh is detroyed and theyr'e forced to become fully physically artificial
>and so on and so forth
>this was written sometime during the metru nui years

>tfw i shredded the whole thing when i turned 16 because i thought bionicle was for little kids and it was time to grow up

bionicle mod for ck2 when?

Reminder.

Metru Nui prequel arc was like the SW PT with all the tech.

JUST

Yeah but it also gave us these:youtube.com/watch?v=D8lGEfkhvYg

WHY?

This! Ke-ee-eeep them OUT!

Based Bionicman poster.

Long story short, the forums had a big, year-long upgrade and any posts from before then were archived. Then some fag hacked into the site and deleted the archive.

APOLOGIZE

There is no Mata Nui. He isn't real the same goes for Makuta and the great beings.

Never. You ruined Bionicle for me.

DELET THIS

I'm a science turaga. I know my shit. We evolved from Rahi.

Evolution theory.

kek

There is no Mata Nui. Stop praying to fairytales,little matoran.

I'm watching you...

somehow this is worse than capeshit

How?

MATA NUI IS REAL! HE WILL RETURN! PRAY FOR HIM!

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
HOW IS HE KEEPING IT UP???

>13 IPs
>63 posts

good luck with your samefag thread

t. capeshit poster

>14 original posters
>Capeshit defender gets butthurt
Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Can't wait to defeat Capeshit! Bionicle Cinematic Universe hype train!

Lewa was my nigga

Who is he gonna play? Mata Nui.

Based. Mine was Kopaka. Kopaka is the b

Will any of you get some Bionicles for this comfy christmas?

I liked the blue one with the hooks because I could hang it off shit.

Yes

It was a girl,Gali. I remember when I got Hahli and I had bath with her and slept withher. Any moments like this,anons?

Is this a new Sup Forums meme?

Honestly most of the characters were way too shallow for me to have any interest in them personally, romantic or otherwise. I always was just interested in their adventures.

Bionicman here,tommorow I will go to work and I can't make new Bonkle threads all the week,can some of you keep making them daily? With the countdown and all? Thanks. Unity. Duty. Destiny.

Are you implying that I had the intelligence of a child? Well you'd be right considering I was a child when I played with toys like Bionicle.

Teridax did nothing wrong.

I looked like the one in the middle a little bit more when I was younger. I'm 23 now.

I cannot disagree. Any questions before I leave?

This.

These Bionicle threads are spam! Mods! Mods!

Face reveal when?

>Underage person who grew up with hero factory.

Get out!

Now. Why not? I still have all my Toa Mata and Nuva with some Inika.

Bionickino.

>tfw not evolved enough to understand bionicles

Turned tricks behind the great temple to pay for his antidermis addiction.

Wait what?

Pretty hot

Michael Bay Bionicle Kino when?

>Wait what?
Brutaka could absorb antidermis to give him a power boost.
Dude went on a power trip, fought some toa in his little delirium and woke up with a headache and a sore butt in some deep underwater prison.

Wow

Did anyone even care when Greg stopped writing chapters for the story serials?

So in a way he was basically the roided up coke whore of the Piraka.

Hahli was a

Hot

Why did Vakama betray the Toa Metru?

>Implying it won't be Michael Dorn again

Who is Michael Dorn is he hot?