Country roads, take me home

>Country roads, take me home
>To the place I belong
>West Virginia, mountain mamma
>Take me home, country road

Country roads

I almost dropped a tear. He was a very charismatic character.

Mark Strong is the kind of class act who can make such an underwhelming role the highlight of the movie.
Very underrated actor.

This movie was shit, the first one was so much better

Did John Denver's widow get a really expensive new house with a mortgage or something?

That's two movies where Cunty Roads is a prominent plot point.

I don't enjoy torrenting movies and having to listen to the same songs. I thought we told them that with our >it aint me starts playing meme

This, fuck Alien Covenant and Ridley Scott

I wanted more insane shit and I got it. I wanted more Colin Firth/Mark Strong and I got it. I wanted more Princess T, and I got it.

>This movie was shit
It was surprisingly short.

Logan Lucky has It ain't me as well.

>2 hours and 39 minutes
WHAT WAS MATTHEW VAUGHN THINKING?

country roads
take me home
to the place
I belong

west virginia
mountain mamma
take me home
country roads

The fuck were they thinking with the Glastonbury part?

I only saw the censored version. Does she actually say that?

I always associate it with this

Without him and Elton John I would have been angry that I payed to see it.

Yes. There's also a shot of her bare ass at the end.

>the censored version
I sorry man. In which third-world country do you live?

The US of A

Why did Elton John look like a living bloated fished outta water corpse?

Am I the only one who thought Elton John's character was cringeworthy?

why was he singing an American song if he's a brit, I don't get it

>Elton John

EJ fucking ruined this film. The joke barely worked once, but that prick outstayed his welcome after 5 seconds.

After Merlin 'had his moment', I finally felt a connection - just. The moment was finally set and the big show down we were all waiting for was set to go. Honour was at stake and scores were to be settled. Sacrifices were not going to be wasted. We were finally in.

Then fucking Elton. Lol - look, he is a kung fu expert and looks at the audience ( wait for laugh ). Here he is again, winking at the audience. Lol.

What a cunt. When the BluRay hits, i am editing this prick out, plus Glastonbury, plus the shit choice of music. Then it'll be okay.

He must have heard it on the wireless one evening.

>go in expecting the Spyfu romance the movie deserves and needs
>she's killed offscreen in the opening of the movie
>he actually marries the anal joke girl
W H Y
H
Y

You guys think there's gonna be kingsman 3?
Also Merlin reminded me quite a lot of central agent Bradford from XCOM EU

What's with that song this year? they used it in Alien Covenant and Lucky Logan also this year.

While he was dunk said something like... "Do you know what else I like? Country and western music"

I hope so.

>why

anal

Tfw watched logan lucky then the day after I watched alien covenant and after that I watched this, felt magical how I ended hearing the same song in every movie I watched. Nevertheless I was sad when I watched the next one cause that was it

>Black kid takes care of his grandma and don't do drugs
>White kid hates dogs and smocks crystal

Haha, yo get it? Kill white people.

>You guys think there's gonna be kingsman 3?
wasnt it confirmed ages ago it's going to be a trilogy?
and it's probably successful enough to warrant one as well

I am almost sold on West Virginia. Is it really such a nice comfy place?

Really?
I felt like it wasn't that much worse than the first, lot weaker villain for sure but other than that I was surprised how much negative things I've heard about this in relation the first

This movie aims to please and yet it falls utterly flat on its face. Elton John stuff came off like something out of an cheap Austin Powers sequel bit. A kooky Juliane Moore part where she was probably banking on making headlines but ended up being like "huh, I didn't know she was in this movie". And fucking robot dogs?!
Country Road was the only part of the movie to have some substance, but it was still awkward.
Terrible action movie, all that fancy pants camera work.

How was the first one compared to The Man from U.N.C.L.E?

That's obviously just one romantic song about the state, user. It's the least industrialized, poorest, sickest, dirtiest state in the Union. Outside of 1 or 2 cute little mountain towns it's all poor people and heroin.

Tbh I'm a sucker for rural comfy towns with welcoming folk

Country roads...