Are you kidding me, I'm blind!

>Are you kidding me, I'm blind!

Hahahahahahaha XD. Such a great addition to the star wars lore. Rogue Oneā„¢ was the movie us TRUE star wars fans deserved all along.

fuck you Donnie Yen is not for making fun

I'm one with the force and the force is with me

Did he actually do anything in this movie? Or was it like The Raid guys in TFA where they made a big deal out of it in the marketing then had them do nothing?

Leave Donnie Yen alone. He was the best part of the movie.

:(

he hit some guys with a stick

had no idea donnie yen was in star wars. is it worth it to watch the movie? i dont really like star wars but i like donnie yen.

Rogue One was garbage, I think the worst Star Wars film to date. I liked Donnie in it but I love everything he does anyway. He plays a character people think is a bit old and crazy but he has his moments and beats the shit out of people. I wouldn't bother watching it but someone will come along soon and tell me how great a film it is and how I'm a pleb with no taste

He pushed the switch

>armoured stormtroopers armed with blasters just runs into his stick and get knocked out
>"elite" troopers that fuck shit up somehow cant hit him until he turns on something
TFA was bad, but this movie was an insult

Does Donnie even speak english?

I appreciate that they tried to make Force this mystical thing again but it's a bit too late since it has been established as a dragon ball Z powerlevel basically so it just felt silly

so dark and gritty, much better than TFA. And it has an epic space battle!

Now i know you blind man but you gotta see this

>"elite" troopers that fuck shit up somehow cant hit him until he turns on something
It was the force breh

looked badass in the concept art

>A New Hope
>the force is said to be a old make believe religion even such that an officer makes fun of Vader for it

>Rogue One
>every fucking character, even random mooks, reference the force and say May the Force be with You

complete bullshit

The prequel ruined it first. How is it an old mystic religion when there was a fucking Jedi council with Jedi armies before the collapse of the republic?

If they don't say that thing we recognise from the other movie we liked how are we supposed to know it's a Star Wars movie?

That's the point of the prequels, the hubris of the current jedi and how they never should have organized in such a manner.

They are not random monks, they are guardians of the Whills.

Jyn's dad, a random officer, says May the Force be With You to her.