What kind of deranged idiot can even come up with the idea that Amy is not in the wrong here?

What kind of deranged idiot can even come up with the idea that Amy is not in the wrong here?
Nick wasn't a saint either but he did mostly stuff you can find in every other househould, but Amy was psychotic bitch, she murdered and plotted her way just to frame others. How can anyone side with her is beyond me.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its basically role reversal. the woman ends up trapping the man into the marriage. its not a great movie desu

>tfw no woman will ever lose you as much as Amy
just kill me now

It's executed well though, and nothing in the movie indicates Amy should be sympathized with, the opposite in fact. The whales who think she's in the right are deluded.

The movie pointed out both people were shitty

I want her to stick me in a headlock tbqh

What kind of deranged idiot can even come up with the idea of publishing that book and what kind of even more deranged idiot could come up with the idea of turning it into a film are the questions you should be asking

>Nick wasn't a saint either but he did mostly stuff you can find in every other househould
So just because something is common it makes it right?

the woman created a persona to please the beta, then years later she is tired of role playing and she discover that the beta is surprised by her fake persona so far, and it turns out that he did not like to be lied for so many years.

I bet she enjoyed looking at his wang on set.

>What kind of deranged idiot can even come up with the idea that Amy is not in the wrong here?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woman
I did some research

that image makes me uncomfortable

>Hey user!

Cheating is bad. Mudering and framing people is much worse. Kill yourself you retarded nigger.

what girl is that

The brunette from blurred lines.

>What kind of deranged idiot can even come up with the idea that Amy is not in the wrong here?
Where was this even implied?

Wasn't there an outcry over this movie reinforcing the 'bitchy, psychotic housewife' stereotype, because they didn't know the book actually written by a woman.

yea but there's still a radfem interpretation championing her actions.

There are still idiots making threads "Amy did nothing wrong"

That's genuinely terrifying.

I agree with you, but I always thought defending Amy was simply shitposting and low quality bait.