Literally no one cares

literally no one cares

You clearly did enough to make a thread about it, partner

this poster looks like the cover of a tie-in novel rather than a piece of cinematic art like the ones for the prequels and OT

Does anyone else think its strange that Carrie Fisher is on the poster now that she passed away?

no, its not like she was removed from the movie, it would be more out of place if one of the originals was in the movie and not on the poster

Nobody is talking about it cause we're all just going to see it anyway. Wait until it comes out and Sup Forums will be covered in SW shit for weeks.

I can see why you think so

shut the fuck up

she was gonna be more heavily featured in 9, but now they are instead using her in this one, since they no longer want to generate new footage of her digital double or some shit.
not that strange, she just got written into this one since the plans for 9 fell flat obviously.

>star wars keeps coming out a few days before or after my birthday

No go fuck yourself.

I'm not. I saw the first one. There will be some sort of twist or reveal. I will read about it on Sup Forums.

The first movie was incredibly forgettable and had shit loads of nonsensical plotholes and worthless character interactions that made no sense.

Example: Phasma literally giving up the entire star destroyer via threat of blaster. If they shoot her they can not complete their mission. Instead she gives up all of her comrades and the ship, then risks them killing her anyway.

Very stupid, she was a high ranking officer.

That's just the beginning of the frightful stupidity I remember from my single viewing in the theaters.

I did not mind Rogue Ones, it had its problems but it was better overall. I will see some of the one offs, maybe not the Han Solo movie unless it gets good reviews. A Knights of the Old Republic style movie would be pretty good, one that is not mixed up with the OT's and prequels.

I still wonder how the official Lego model of the shuttle ended up not having tilted wings.

>George Lucas will never make another Star Wars kino again

>she was a high ranking officer.
The Jedi Council were some of the wisest people in the galaxy and couldn't see Anakin's fall to the darkside nor Sheev's acting behind the scenes.
Star Wars was never well-written. You guys just didn't care before since the lead wasn't a woman.

Can't wait for it to flop
My dick will be a diamond

What are you talking about? The prequels got tons of shit for the shoddy plot and characterizations. The prequels are just not the new kid on the block anymore, so the nitpicking centers on TFA.

It's still going to make over a billion $.

that criticism is fucking bonkers.

You clearly do

Fpbp

>the Clone Wars are over and were never truly explored in movie format

shaking

> we're all just going to see it anyway.
WRONG

>Star The Last Jedi Wars

It's going to be fucking trash. Empire Strikes Back Again pretty much.

ill probably torrent it just to see if the blackie and wetback actualy fuck

>I'm not.
proceeds to write a novel

Infinity War managed to shit on DC's corpse and steal all the Star Wars hype. With one trailer. I can easily imagine TLJ barely making 700 millions and being forgotten after three weeks

The thing that annoys me is the absolute refusal of people to accept that maybe they aren't great movies in spite of the precedent set by the prequels. Like if I go on my friends' whatsapp group right now and say "I don't think TLJ is going to be good" I'm going to be faced with adamant opposition from all sides.

You're an actual retard if you genuinely think it will make below 1.5 billion

I find old, washed out Carrie way too hot. Shame she's rotting now.