Which celebrities treat their fans poorly?

Which celebrities treat their fans poorly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BwD3JDzkLNE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sandler. Stern. Spielberg.

What do they have in common?

KILL DE JEWS

All surnames start with S

Men.

all ameritards

Sandler treats his fans poorly?
He eats at the restaurant I work at every few years. I never met him personally, yet, but he just ordered delivery two weeks ago. The driver had to drive over an hour to the airport and he didn't even get to meet him. He only tipped 25 dollars which makes sense cause hes a jew

sandler seems like the type who would really hate his fans just because his whole legacy besides his first few films is absolute trash. I can see the resentment of being reminded that you just sold out most of your career. you arent this dramatic actor you arent all that funny at least anymore the schtick got old. Also remember how he was like edgy for late nineties I mean he must cringe at times. you ever record something when younger and look back at it? Thats what Sandler sees in his fans.

Harrison Ford
Snoop dogg

>Harrison Ford
any stories?

I do.

>any stories?
Just google "Harrison Ford asshole"

>Sean Penn
Biggest douche in Hollywood.

thats p gay my dude

sandler kino?
That's my boy

youtube.com/watch?v=BwD3JDzkLNE

Ryan Gosling

Interestingly enough I was at that software conference that year. The dude actually claimed he was taking a picture of his workmates and not Sean Penn. Sean also had a young Asian violinist following him around most of the week.

all jews

woah...this is one red pill to swallow.....

>TMZ lecturing others how to behave

kek