Rey

Does anybody even like her? Apart from little girls and feminist Buzzfeed types, is there actually anybody who genuinely thinks she's a good protagonist? I really want to know.

no

I like Jyn.
Rey is shit though.

who the hell is jyn?

A better protagonist than Rey.

I want to care about you, Rey - I really do. Episode 8, please make me care about Rey.

I can't believe she's Yodas daughter

What happens in Dagobah...

I prefer Bigger Ray desu

Pick one and only one Rey

Hi brent

She looks unironically retarded.

Rolling

>mass effect Andromeda in real life

She was just as badly written, just had a prettier and slightly more competent actress

No, but to be fair all the new main characters in TFA were absolute shit.

I like her because I want to put my dick in her. If she was ugly or a male I'd probably hate her

Yeah.
But people like Rey because Daisy Ridley is very likable. The actual character as written is bland and boring.

>Does anybody even like her?
Me. I like her. I think she's a fun character.

Apparently, yesterday was 'Rey day'. when did december the first become rey's day, I wonder. But it seems nobody was aware or cared about it except for @starwars twitter account. Can you believe they destroyed Han solo and Luke to shoehorn Marey Sue into the SW universe???

WHAT A MUTT

She’s forgettable as fuck.

Disney is pathetic

it's not her fault, she is not a writer of this stupid scenario, her playing is fine.
that movie was even worse

>it's not her fault, she is not a writer of this stupid scenario, her playing is fine.
She used some connections to get the role. she knows she can't act yet had no problem stealing the role to a real actress. You can't just blame the script, her performance was atrocious.