Whose watched this?

Whose watched this?

i think you mean whomst

you

Looking for some new cuck kino.

Does this show have any instances of white female contestants clearly getting flustered and wanting to pick the huge black guy?

Imagine having been on this show come judgement day.

> It's a black lad episode
> It's everyone that comes to the show looks like they have been rejected from Jeremy Kyle show episode
> It's the host keeps asking what do you like about each person now that we revealed another 5inches episode

>can't see the dick from behind
dicklet

God made as all in his image with out clothes, I'm sure he wouldn't be upset

The most fucked up thing about this show is I don't think that those hidden know who's going to be doing the picking so they have to act happy and forced to go on a date with a nigger

you can't show erect penis on television

if it was erect you obviously wouldn't be able to see it from behind as it would be perpendicular to the body. I'm saying that since you can't see it from behind while he's flacid he's a dicklet.

He has nothing to show.

>he wouldn't be upset

I don't think you understand how penis work love

And I think you're a dicklet

this. anyone have anything?
for science

>can't see the black guys dong hanging down from behind
Hahaha dicklet

SEETHING

I'm serious, the cutoff is if you can't see your dick from behind while standing with feet shoulder width, you're an official dicklet.

This show has actually been accused of being racist because a black guy has only been chosen once and it was a faggot episode. A female has never chosen the black guy.

>it's a woman pretends to think deeply before choosing the muscular black guy with the huge cock episode

ABSOLUTELY SEETHING

What do you call a white guy who white knights for buff black dudes penis size on the internet?

Why do all those people look so disgusted? Have I been lied to by /fit/?

You call him "dicklet"

>first thing user checked was the length of black man's cock
What did he mean by this?

Brains are bigger than penises, though. So brain size trumps penis size.

You can't see my dick, but you can see my balls.

I hate being old... sometimes I acciedentally wet my balls while taking a shit.

>What did he mean by this?

He's been spending too much time on Sup Forums.

They mirin him senpai
what do you call a autistic projector that's ABSOLUTELY OBSESSED with some dudes bbc

we've already established it's a rather sbc, and those are definitely the faces of disgust. Being unable to tell simple expressions is a sign of autism, by the way.

I'm not absolutely obese. Stop fatshaming me!

>god made humans in his image

a big part of sexual attraction is wondering what the person looks like naked.
this show completely ruins that

>Imagine being betty...

He meant Yakub, not god. Ol' Yak is coming back, for the blacks.

Yes IRL white girls are absolutely disgusted by black guys.
Cuck propaganda just doesn't work in the real world.

The one with a huge ass got picked.

The thing is they'll try not to be rude about it so 80 iq negroes don't get violent, they have to be let down easy like a rabid dog.

i wish the host would get naked, she's nice and milfy

See that's the problem, they can only rig the media so hard before they need actual mind control which is a bit scarce at the moment.

The females always seem to choose white twinks.

My wife and I were visiting from Korea and watched this at my mum's. She couldn't believe how fucked up UK TV is. She literally thought everyone sat around drinking tea and eating scones

I loved it, funny as fuck but then I'm a degenerate fuck who loves trash TV and beer

>IRL white girls are absolutely disgusted by black guys

Sup Forums neckbeards may as well be black then

Yeah women who are sadomasochists enjoy being in a relationship where they don't feel like they're gonna be sent through a wall for burning your chitlins.

There was an episode where a black male model with a flaccid dick the size of a Red Bull can got rejected.

My wife and I watched every episode, we found it fascinating. My only real take-away from the show is a persistent desire to fuck the shit out of Anna Richardson.

It would be great to turn this into an sjw civil war

>why arent they picking the black guys?
>you want to TELL women who they can have sex with??!
>you dirty fucking sexist
>you racist cunt

etc...

British ""people,"" I swear ever since they lost their empire, they haven't been the same.

Martin?

this
I find it hard to believe that this many anons literally lives in basements, if you go out and give a shot at social life you'll see that like 2-3 out of 10 girls want to be with a black guy, and they're usually trash sluts
or you are all just huge fucking cucks that want to believe in the magical bbc and how women love it

sue perkins gets to suck her tits every night

wow dude you are like an epic puppetmaster.... dare i say.... the anti-soros??? dude.... the alt right NEEDS you!

CUNT I know Hiro personally, stop doing these shitposts or I could finish your Sup Forums career right away, okay?

Skynet would be kind

>20-30%
try more like maybe 5%

anna richardson is mommy-tier and more attractive than most of the girls half her age that go on the show

I know Hiro personally too and he said as long as I ruck hir rittle yerrow dick everything is ok.

I guess it depends on where they are from, but yeah, that might be more accurate

We have live watch threads on Sup Forums when the episodes originally air

The show itself sucks because it's always a gay or ugly girl episode but it's fun shitposting with my Sup Forumsbros

I dont know why, maybe the pink top or the earring, but he looks a little gay to me.

>red bull can
so he had a tiny dick?

>she's 47

what the fuck

>flaccid
>only thinking about length
lol white ppl r so dumb

Well you guys might be from Europe, here in the USA it's more like 70-80%

There was a guy doing webm story time threads on /gif/ when new episodes would come out. Those threads were super comfy.

no im from the us
where do you possibly live that its 80%? I think you're imagining things

>Tfw you will never watch this show with your bros from Sup Forums again

you are not funny

eurofag here, most of the girls here think black men are scary and smell bad

great show. very accurate as well

Why not

homeless African looking guys sure but white girls will fuck a light skinned black guy in decent shape in a heartbeat

Can anybody explain why women never pick dicklets or manlets

whatever you say tyrone

they will do the same if it's a white guy

are you serious right now?

Typical white guy. So lazy he refuses to walk #privilege #weinsteindidnothingwrong #capekino

to violent

I get told on a daily basis by people I encounter irl and online how funny and smart I am, desu. I wouldn't mention it but you brought it up.

hopefully there will be a third series

wasn't there a trans episode?

Well it would be nice if there was a way for us to all watch & react together.

maybe it's a bad freeze but the bloke's willy on the right looks like a deflated balloon

thought it was a post op tranny at first

I think there were two in the most recent season.

That means its REAL

Maybe he's just cursed with a sticc dicc

were any of them cute?

I don't remember.

From Rhona Cameron to Anna Richardson is a big leap

I love how toddlers start REEEEing at the drop of a hat

Which eps? I don't want to watch all ten.

I'm not google. If you're actually interested you'll do the work yourself. Check on the channel 4 website. They should have a synopsis for each ep there. If you live in the UK you can probably stream them there too.

Any girl on the show ever make fun of a guy with a small dick?

from what viewing angle?

from the one where he is deepthroating

what's a good episode to watch, I loved laughing at these

nope. the only time i remember size being an issue was one guy getting rejected cause the girl said it was too big