They're seriously considering removing Apu from the Simpsons over a few complaints

>they're seriously considering removing Apu from the Simpsons over a few complaints
what the fuck is going on

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
youtube.com/watch?v=omfO6ooInP4
youtube.com/watch?v=pu24aQ3D5sk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're getting ready to replace Apu.

feed

>"representation matters"
>indian character
>"DELET THIS"

the show has been unfunny shit for more than a decade
who gives a flying fuck if they write out Apu?
spergs, only spergs will care

They should write him off by saying that he's been in this country illegally for all these years and he gets deported with his whole family.

well, if they do that they are going to tell all the Actual pooloos to stop talking like that

huh? what's wrong with apu?

Better yet, just cancel Simpsons altogether.

Like everything now, he's racist.

>just removing one character
Why not remove all the characters and let the show die already?

Blame this masculine, well adjusted winner

Honestly though, we all know that the real question is, what do we do about Simpsons?

Regarding Apu. Just let Kal Penn take over the role. That's what this is mostly about, really. He's just pissed about lack of work. Give the little fake indian a job so he's happy.

wut? how is he remotely racist?

I wish more American Indians were like Apu instead of shitty doctors who act like you're wasting their time and can barely speak English.

>An Indian immigrant who's also a respected member of the community
>Has an accent just like all immigrants do

How is Apu more of a joke on Indians than the Simpsons are a joke on Americans?

He is a legal citizen.

Watch the episode Much Apu About Nothing.

They had an episode about that and he got citizenship by the end of it

>Apu leaves Springfield
>leaves the Simpsons show
>as a big Fuck You, Apu gets his Spin-Off show
Please let this happen

Why is Apu racist again? He's a hard working father, runs his own business and is a respected member of the community. Is it because he has an accent?

No, I haven't read the article. I can't be bothered. Spoonsneed me.

Who's this brown faggot?

He's a stereotype or some shit, that's racist now.

As long as they aren't retroactively wiping him out of the actual good episodes who really gives a fuck?

It's time to stop caring about Simpsons OP.

>apu's quick e Mart
>currently chucks

20 years to be precise

And Homer isn't?

What about fat tony ? Or that italian Chef guy ?

it's only bad if it's brown people

goddamn his hands are fucking tiny

Can somebody please spoonfeed me and this guy?
t.lazypleb

I think the real reason Pajeets hate Apu is because he can get laid.

This is so funny.
>let's include minorities being who they are
>minorities whine because you captured who they are
>Minority complains
>show removes them
Minority complains about lack of minorities in top tv shows
When will people realize not to take these fucks seriously?

Sneedless to say the situation is getting out of control

Just how many times will the simpsons die

>Creative vs Executive

The Scottish should riot over Groundskeeper Willie

This
The Simpsons is a SJW tv show now and I can't take it anymore

who gives a fuck?

I wish I cared but the simpsons have been dead to me for years now and I haven't seen any episodes past season 14, for me only seasons 1-10 matter, fuck the rest

>we want the Cleveland Show audience

>actually caring about whats happening in Simpsons these days

They have no sense of humor. As far as stereotypes go, Apu is a really fucking mild stereotype. It's literally just the accent. There's nothing else. He's a devoted father, a hard worker, a entrepreneur and a good friend. He's essentially one of the few good, normal people in The Simpsons. What kind of problem can there possibly be?

The Scots love Willie and actually fight over what part of Scotland he's from.

Wtf?
How is Apu a stereotype?
He doesn't even work in IT and his dad isn't a surgeon. Wtf

do you even watch the show? He's constantly shitting in the streets and hitting creepily on white girls

When you stop blanket whining about 44% of the American population over the crying internet whiny fags who keep trying to put everything in terms of fuck white people and muh race. Not every minority group gives a shit about this inclusion bullshit. It's literally just an online vocal minority and people in overly liberal communities that squirm their way into positions of power to preach their ideals about forced diversity instead of trying to improve their own communities.

>I do not sound like Apu!
>Sounds exactly like Apu.
What did they mean by this?

I don't see any poop jokes. I never see him shitting outside his shop.

Maybe this is the problem? They're upset that he's running a supermarket and isn't a genius in computers or engineering or medical science.

>there are people who are actually aware of modern Simpsons enough to give a shit about what's going on in modern Simpsons

Nigga what? The show hasn't been good in damn near a decade. Find better shit to watch

Have seen the show in forever, the only Apu memory I have is him working on a badass 70s trans am like from Smokey and the Bandit

did anyone decipher what "bitch lasagna" means

>what the fuck is going on

Indians are the new Jews. They're loaded. They're rising the economic and political ladder. They have lots of power now, and are starting to wield it.

>Indian American : $107,390[2]
>Jewish American : $97,500[3]
>Taiwanese American : $85,566[4]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

Did someone shrink his hands in Photoshop?

you never met a Scot, Willie is a fucking model citizen.

The problem isn't with Apu it is with every other tv show and movie. Because most other shows didn't even bother to depict an Indian/Pakistani/Sri Lankin/whatever character Apu was pretty the only one and at the very least the most well known.

Because of this every Indian kid growing up in a western country was called Apu at some point and they are all butt hurt little soyboys about it.

If they want representation then they should learn to take the bantz. Especially if the want representation in comedies and that goes triple for cartoons.

Don't blame the Simpsons coz no one else bothered to show your race in Movies and tv shows

They're angry Apu is a shitskin that doesn't have all of the desirable qualities of white people.

This is godamn cultural appropriation.

is Hank ok bros? He looks like shit

His wife is a Disney princess though.

Who cares? They are doing this for ratings, just fucking ignore it and let the show die, retards.

Trips confirmed
She is a semen demon

Stereotypes are only bad if they're about non-whites.

Joking about scotts wearing skirts is fine, man, aren't scotts weird!
Joking about arabs wearing dresses and towels on their head is racist though.

indian guy in an arrange marriage to another indian person? how stereotypical

wtf, normal american indian guys are with 7/10 white girls at least

Sign of a brave warrior

SJW are not gonna stop until all film television is destroyed.

Yes, it was an arranged marriage and they were both nervous about it. But they fell in love and had like seven or ten kids. Apu's sperm is strong as fuck.

They don't have the balls.

They are just gonna stop writing episodes with him like the cucks they are.
At this point i really don't care. I really wish the simpsons got cancelled because of it.

how DARE the Indian character have an INDIAN accent! Utterly distasteful and a complete lack of class. I for one, will never watch The Simpsons's again.

they should be happy they kept him as the 90s indian stereotype instead of updating him to a street shitter who's constantly trying to scam people or oogling over white girls online

Who cares. The simpsons should have been cancelled like 15 years ago.

anyone seen that buzzfeed video of indians reacting to apu clips and they say they dont sound like him while sounding exactly like him?

Ok wait a second who exactly has a problem with apu, except that unfunny poo in loo that made that documentary?
Random twitter idiots?. A couple of """"journalists""""?

I hate how literally anybody complaining can cause a controversy while this is a not issue for most ppl.

Vote with your wallet then, keyboard warrior. Stop seeing films you see as pushing a SJW agenda.

Who runs the Kwik E Mart?

>90s indian stereotype

I dooooooooo.

hmmm

He jealous that apu has banged multiple women and married a pure indian girl who stayed pure till marriage
while he probably lived a pathetic life married to a money grabbing whore

this

my parents were arrange marriage been married for 30 years now

I hope they do so they further show what shit the show has turned into

>white characters
the Simpsons are yellow
even the Asian are whiter that them

They're Hillary supporters. Of course they'll cave. None of these people have a spine anymore

>that ((((((name)))))
hmmm indeed

It was revealed that when Apu first arrived to america adopted the name Chuck.

>leskiewicz
not fooling me today yakub

why is it specifically just Apu? he's not even a comical stereotype character like many of the other minority ones

So Apu is racist but this isnt?

youtube.com/watch?v=omfO6ooInP4

Slavs, Irish and Italians are considered white these days. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

that is one messy last name

terrorist

>the reanimated corpse of hank azaria "what are we gonna do about apu?"

I've always thought they were really careful with Apu's character, if anything.

Course if there were no Indian characters, or Indian characters with no discerning traits, she'd be moaning even more.

>jewish

The fact that his GF is a solid 5/10 white girl and he's rich and famous while in his fictional fantasy TV show the girls are mostly 7's is all you need to know about this guy.

Never turn your back on a poo loo

I thought it was established that he's from North Kilttown?

youtube.com/watch?v=pu24aQ3D5sk

>apu shoots synagogue owner

Why is this show still even going? Who the fuck watches it?

Someone's obsessed.