You have 5 seconds for a plot that would make this a great movie

You have 5 seconds for a plot that would make this a great movie.

Bump

you can't make a plot in 5 seconds

STEP UP

>Rey is also Han and Leias kid, they had twins too
>Luke kidnapped her and hid her away as he knew the kids would turn to the dark side
>Rey can't deal with the news and turns to the dark side
>Kylo begins to doubt his dark side after killing Han
>The two cross paths in this movie
>In the third, Kylo fights for good, Rey is evil

Rey goes evil

Kylo is reincarnation of Vader

Palpatine lives

Can't relieve the Sheev

Snoke is an actual Sith, not some gay knight Ren, and invites kylo to be his apprentice. Kylo kills his mom during space battle to further complete his training and becomes a full fledged sith. First Order kicks the resistances ass now that their leader is dead. Meanwhile Rey is training with Luke, and gets a message that the resistance has been defeated and that the sith have returned. Luke warns Rey that the sith are too dangerous and she should just stay out of the fight, but she goes anyway to meet up with what's left of the resistance. They devise a plan to assassinate snoke and and destroy the first order databases on his space palace or wherever he lives. Most of resistance is against the idea except for main characters and some cannon fodder. They take some xwings to distract the space palace defenses while the millennium falcon boards in the confusion. Finn, Chewbacca, that random Asian chick as some other guys stay on task to look for Snoke but Rey ditches the group to go after Kylo. The group reaches the data core and destroys it, but is ambushed by stormtroopers lead by phasma. Finn stays behind and has his duel with phasma and kills her, then meets up with the others at the falcon to try to find where Rey is. Rey follows Kylo to where Snoke is, duels Kylo and loses. She has some sort speech about not knowing her place, then Snoke and Kylo give her an offer to join them, which she accepts. Meanwhile the group attacked by stormtroopers while replanning how to kill Snoke without Rey, and they have to leave. The Falcon and the remaining xwings are about to get destroyed by First Order ships but then a resistance fleet appears out of hyperspace lead by Luke. The fleet wins the battle and destroys the palace, but Snoke, Kylo, and the now evil Rey escape

Luke dies

They apologise for episode 7 and cancel episode 9

if TFA offended you you are literally an autism

It was all Jar Jar's dream

This is the plot, isn't it? Based leaker

I wish, the plot will inevitably be rehashed Empire Strikes Back starring Porg

same fag. Kylo and Snoke are not Sith. This has been addressee time and again. Shitty fanfic user desu

Not samefag, pal, don't go jumping to conclusions

Jesu going full Mortis would have been better
Not worse than I expected though

this would made the movie even better than empire strikes back. I would eat my fucking words shitting on new star wars.

but it's not going to happen

Why not?
It actually looks like exactly what they're going for to me.

it's too good to be true
the woman being evil = In-fucking-possible, that would be misogynist and retrograde
not in this time and age or timeline

you have to fix the force awakening first
>the republic and the empire coexist in their own parts of the galaxy
>they are officially at peace but each side is trying to secretely undermine the other
>this is where the first order and the resistance come in
>downplay reys presence in the first movie
>she's just a scavenger nothing more
>make jakku into an ocean world instead and all the scavenging is done via diving under the sea
>make finn the force sensitive one
>keep his ptsd from the fighting as reason for leaving but make him a full on pacifist at least at first, instead of turning around and killing all his former comrades while joking about it
>change his writing entirely so he's not the joke of the movie
>dont cuck poe out of the entire film for no reason, have him and finn develop a broship throughout the entire movie
>remove starkiller entirely
>replace it with the star forge, however neither the republic or the empire knows it's location yet, just it's existence
>keep kylo the same, he was the only good part of the movie
>snoke is plagueis
>leia is a senator in the republic while also secretly the leader of the resistence
>dont downplay her force abilities, luke trained her in between return and awakens

I support this except
>leave kylo the same
He was a little too goofy for me.
I like the idea of the empire and republic having proxy wars though.

>dark and edgy strong womyn
>not cool

They could definitely get away with it by explaining it as "we didn't want the stereotype of the good, perfect heroine, see how progressive we are?".

Shitcan JJ's nonsense and restart with the Thrawn Trilogy.

You'd have to start by finding a way to write the ersatz Rebels and Empire out, maybe some sort of actual doomsday scenario. Maybe open with an ersatz Rebel attack on an ersatz Empire base where they're designing a superweapon, and it it's accidentally triggered in the chaos and cripples both sides.
Then make the plot primarily focus on Luke's regrets and Snoke's ambitions, and whether or not history actually is repeating itself.

adding some more to my post:

>kylo doesn't lose the lightsaber duel in the movie
>him and finn have a full on fight since rey is no longer the jedi
>it ends with kylo slashing finn across the spine like in the movie
>snoke is using a different name and looks so fucked up because after palpatine killed him, his spirit takes control of different bodies but over time they start to decay so he has to switch them
>he's interested in kylo not as an apprentice but as the next body to take over
>don't make captain phasma a fucking joke
>have her hunting finn and poe throughout the film causing trouble for them
>dont have her literally get thrown into the fucking trash
>luke knows the location of the star forge but doesn't want either side to know of it, that's why he's in hiding
>kylo destroying his academy still happens though