DUDE THE AVENGERS ARE BACK TOGETHER ALREADY LMAO

DUDE THE AVENGERS ARE BACK TOGETHER ALREADY LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QcDasFeU7Gk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But they're not. You don't see them together.

Also, in the trailer you can spot Tony having the phone that Cap gave him in his hand

Revengers > Avengers

Is there an onscreen explanation for cap and widow swapping hair colors?

HEY, FAGGOT. YOU KNOW HOW IN POWER RANGERS SOME CATACLYSM OCCURS BUT BY THE NEXT EPISODE THE TEAM ARE OKAY AND READY FOR THE NEXT MISSION? THESE FUCKING FILMS ARE ON THE SAME LEVEL, YOU RETARD. WHY DO YOU EXPECT DIFFERENT? HURRRRR MY CHILDREN ENTERTAINMENT NOT CLEVER ENOUGH FOR ME BECAUSE I BIG BRAIN ADULT HURRRRR YEAH? THEN WATCH A FILM FOR ADULTS

They're hiding

>kabeshit iz so kool, i luv it wen kaptan muriga dus da swishy swooshy wid da sheeld

that's a fan poster

on a side note, does DC have fan posters?

There have been 4 MCU movies since Civil War. Even if you discount Strange, Thor and Guardians, it was still noted multiple times in Spiderman.

Name for me one film franchise where the heroes didn't resolve their inter-personnel conflicts within 2 hours, much less an entire movie.

Nice try though, Pajeet.

Tony a dick

>mie kumpanee is beter dan yoor kumpanee

you this is a fake poster right? where Sup Forums retards manage to find the worst fan movie posters to create threads with?

BOOM roasted.

These DCucks are so jealous of us Marvelchads, they'll make up any bullsgit to try to bring us down. But here's the rub... our movie universe is perfect and we are the best. Stay mad.

So now that the DCEU is officially without a doubt dead, r.i.p. , not way to save it, DCucks are shitposting 24/7 with their smear campaign that won't change anyone's mind lol?

Add in another dozen heroes or so and maybe they could've had a decent Civil War.

i tried watching age of ultron and couldn't follow it at all

how do they expect people to understand that mess?

and it's a movie for kids

The Mighty Thor and his.....
machetes?
wtf

Well I do know a bunch of Thor stuff was cut, that might be a factor.

>I'm gonna go meditate
>2 hours later
>I have a vision!
>Gives birth

he hammer got brokeden in raggarock

the trailer ends with Iron Man/War Machine alongside Cap and Bucky

0/10 apply yourselves

the Hulkbuster is not ironman, it's bruce banner inside of it.

that's pretty much why I don't date.

What's going on with RDJ neck?

>in Africa
that's stupid

But they aren't

Iron Thor 3, Asguardians of the Galaxy
> no point in destroying Mjonir
> what was the story purpose behind cutting his hair? Was it simply to rebrand for new toys and a more dated style (Black Widow, Captain Reddit)?

you mean Bruce who can't transform into the Hulk for a big chunk of the movie so he uses the Hulkbuster instead?
Or do you mean War Machine that is being computer controlled?

I still hate how Civil War got relegated to one movie. It could have been the entire basis of the story post Thanos but they shot their wad too early.

Widow is not in Africa

holy shit kek

>captain america is reddit

so hype!

I called this at the end of Civil War but nothing really happened. It didn't matter. None of this mattered. Fuck Marvel. Fuck capeshit.

You realize how dumb you are for believing OP, who is a fucking nobody shitposting with a deviantart poster made by some literally who?

Do you realize how retarded you are that you jumped straight into "haha I was right!" mode, when OP is literally shitposting?

It's going to happen, though. We all know it.

>It's going to happen, though.
lol no

It's fan poster so it's not representative. He's getting a bitchin axe in IW

you doesnt even had to watch the full movie, the Thor Ragnarok trailer showed what happened to it

lmao who the fuck watches this shit

Glass to see Ben Affleck honoring his Muslim religon

>aren't I so cool!
>he says while posting on Sup Forums

t. brainlet who is allergic to watching actual films

>aseble one lass dime

On an unrelated note, am I the only one who felt like Hela looked too weird in her makeup in the later part of the movie? It just scratched my eyes like nothing else in this movie, am I autistic or did they fucked it up?

youtube.com/watch?v=QcDasFeU7Gk

The reshoots explain why the makeup looked so off in different scenes. You can also see the wigs and caked make-up on everyone during the Anthony Hopkins death scene