Why do women ruin everything?

We could have gotten a kino about a man stuck alone on a spaceship slowly loosing his mind, then coming to terms with being by himself and exploring how he can learn to love life and find purpose without the need for people.

Instead we got a 1/4 of that until Jennifer Lawrance's shit acting and a boring romance plot aimed at women took over.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK THIS MOVIE AND FUCK WOMEN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gksxu-yeWcU&t=314s
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pippa_Bacca
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Women literally have smaller brains than men, and are very prone to Stockholm syndrome.

If Sup Forums was full of women instead of men I bet they'd call it kino.

Movie would have been better if it started with jlaw waking up and the audience found out he did it at the same time she does

youtube.com/watch?v=Gksxu-yeWcU&t=314s

And you could quit being a faggot, but that ain't happening either

We could have gotten a kino about a woman stuck alone on a spaceship slowly loosing her mind, then coming to terms with being by herself and exploring how she can learn to love life and find purpose without the need for people.

Instead we got a 1/4 of that until Chris Pratt's shit acting and a boring romance plot aimed at men took over.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK THIS MOVIE AND FUCK MEN

Virgins shouldn't discuss anything. If you're missing a major developmental milestone then your opinion is worth dog shit

@91039457
>guaranteed replies

Quite true actually. I have never thought about it that much but giving it some thought it seems ridiculous that anyone who has no experience with such an integral part of human life and the human condition should act as if their opinion about related topics means anything at all. What a joke.

womens minds are all already lost

>developmental milestone
>shitposting
wtf i hate tesla now

>old shit for nerds
I'll pass

>2011
>old

>women
>coming to terms
lmao

the poster looks old

sue me fagget

Because women cannot relate to anything that isn't about

their vagina
how men want their vagina
how they get to pick and choose who gets their vagina

Seriously, name one piece of media aimed at women that doesn't include one of those.

Their entire lives and existence revolves around it, they really have nothing else going for them.

Because men cannot relate to anything that isn't about

their penis
how women want their epnis
how they get to pick and choose who gets their penis

Seriously, name one piece of media aimed at men that doesn't include one of those.

Their entire lives and existence revolves around it, they really have nothing else going for them.

Star wars.

You know what would've been better? the girl is just a figment of his imagination or a split personality, would've redeemed it without effort

we already have that
its called moon

Wonder Woman

Master and Commander

David Bowie's son made a kino about a man stuck alone on a spaceship slowly loosing his mind, then coming to terms with being by himself

master and commander

What do women even do when they're alone? I've always assumed their mind just goes into the equivalent of a computer going into sleep mode

The film that's going to sweep the next Oscars, Dunkirk

moonmind

this was the only movie ive ever walked out on. couldnt make it half an hour it was so fucking dull
>inb4 it gets better an hour in
fuck that

>a good movie

Who let you out of the nuthouse?

audible kek

This reminds me of Last Man on Earth
>drops the premise of being the only human by the end of the first episode
>"lol, he's still the last MAN on earth"
>men start showing up by the boatload
It could have been something special

what the fuck did you expect

just wach dark star

what are you talking about? the best part of the movie were the first 30 minutes.

They don't do anything. They sit around and text friends and hit up guys on tinder and other sites, or partake in social media. Men are just as guilty of this usually, but I'd say more women do it than men.

>They sit around and text friends and hit up guys on tinder and other sites
what about in the 90s, before women realized the internet existed.

if a woman spends more than a few days without human contact their brains start to obsess about suicide.

men have built every city that has ever existed, created every religion, founded every country and nation. the contributions to humanity of women to men are practically non existent in comparison.

The same thing but with a phone and magazines and shit. That's where the teenage girl on the phone for hours every day meme came from.

I was about to reply "but people didn't have cellphones ba-" until I realized you mean home telephones, and made me remember people were indeed glued to the phone back then.

Media appealing to teenage girls has been around forever, doesn't have to be a cellphone. There were so many magazines like 17 back in the day, and all of them were about the same shit: socializing, appealing to men, showing up other women, and celebrity gossip and romance tests and shit. Women just think about the next time they're going out or what guy they want to get fucked by at the next party they go to when they're alone, that's about it.

>what about in the 90s, before women realized the internet existed
Do millenials honestly not understand what people did throughout all of human history before the internet existed?

That show had so much potential it wasted, sure it probably couldn't have went on for more than 10 or so episodes but id rather that than what it became

So what did women do before texhnology while they were alone?

this thread is trash, women are better than you are idiot. as a man you should be secure enough to laugh off their retarded ideas and to ignore their faggotry. seriously if feminists, who have the mental landscape of kindergarteners, actually bother you in 2017 you’re a fucking pleb retard

Masturbate

sow clothing for their husbands and children

The grammar in this post is disgusting. I'm going to assume it was made by a woman. So now I will proceed to just laugh at you.

lol

fantasise about being a princess getting married to a handsome prince

Well back then they got married super young and usually had kids prior to 20, so they spent a few years socializing as much as possible (going to parties was a literal requirement for a young woman in the Victorian era for example, she couldn't say no if she wanted), and after she found a suitable man she got fucked until she had multiple kids and then sat at home with screaming children all day, or worked and raised the kids, depending upon her status.

Youth as we perceive it is a very new phenomenon. Up until 2-3 generations ago, you didn't wait until your late 20s to marry, and not having kids made you a pariah.

great movie

>this thread is trash, women are better than you are idiot
how many significant inventions or technologies were created by women exactly?

soldiers aren't victims, hth

>being drafted into war and forced to fight makes you the bad guy

I'm female and that's how I feel about the Marvel films. Peggy and Sharon Carter, Black Widow, all three of them ruined the Captain America films. Only Scarlet Witch was decent because she wasn't shoved as a love interest/flirt for Cap. Women want yaoi, not love stories with dull, Mary Sue bitches, actually. It's the studios who are to blame.

>chris pratt
>pulling that off

Yeah, no

Did your pic actually happen?

Came here to say this

He was doing perfectly fine before the whore showed up.

not him but it happened, and its not the only case

oh didn't realize that pic was only referencing wars where the draft was active

I saw this at the theaters in the big screen and it was disgusting be forced to look at Jennifer Lawrence disgusting turkey neck

I know you are a man, but just for the sake of it.

What did you think of Dr. Strange and Ant-Man romance? Those two movies did the romance bit differently than the ones in Phase 1 (which I agree sucked dicks)

>love life and find purpose without the need for people.

Wow, projecting a little bit there. Antisocial faggot detected

Men want to fuck the shit out of women

release a woman and be the only man = you will eventually fuck

He is saying the movie should have aimed at the increasing number of lonely males on our society.

He is right, this movie could have been a social commentary. Instead, its nothing, and achieved nothing.

>Men want to fuck the shit out of women
Which is why if he wasn't a numale, he would have raped J-Law to the point she will no longer fight back, then Chris would kill her, and release another woman, repeating the process endlessly until he dies.

reliable source?

Reminder this was originally planned with based Keanu!

>horror movie with Chris getting better and better with each yearly release, having fun inventing new traps for the females to wake up to
Spacesaw, gogogo.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pippa_Bacca
>Inb4 wiki
Its all there it happened.

I don't really want to search for it, so take my word or try to find it yourself, I don't enjoy those kind of stories.

>I'm Anonymous
>I hate women
>Women are inferior to men in every single possible way
>Women are more likely to cheat, cause violence, do everything negative while nothing postive
>I am going to post everything I got off r9k & pol when someone disagrees with me
>Also beta, cuck, soyboy, roastie, never had a girlfriend, ect ect ect

there, thread done

begone incel

*hides post*

sounds like a good movie tbqh

let's make it! low budget horror kino incoming!1

Sadly you can't sue someone for being retarded.

What would have Neil deGrasse Tyson do once he woke up and found out Chris was enslaving women?

I liked the screenplay, but, probably for that reason, have not watched the movie yet.
Probably butchered it.
Replacing Keanu in a movie written for him, with the flavor of the month actor is bad enough!

Based.

Would it have been better with Keanu Reeves?

Logically analyse things using a hopefully convoluted language based on a role they were never meant to take on

A symptom of the disease

Man did not rear women for thousands of years to be comrades only to set them free upon the world without husbands to guide them

>Logically analyse
He said women.

t. a dumb cunt

Name a single movie improved by the presence of a woman that doesn't have an all-female cast. Go ahead, I'll wait. In the meantime, there's a host of films a bitch has fucked up just by being present. Maze Runner would have been true kino until they added an unnecessary bitch into the Glade.

pippa bacca is pretty well known in italy, my friends told me about her. one of the few Sup Forums memes i ever knew about before the meme.

Women are the more logical sex. They play up their emotions like children because they realized very early on that crying extracts concessions from daddy.

Subconciously this board recognized males are more emotional than women

>movies women will never understand
>women don't know this feel

Im tired of dancing around the issue: I do hate women; there I said it

>Maze Runner would have been true kino until they added an unnecessary bitch into the Glade.
The woman was the conflict so it naturally was improved by her.
CHECKMATE ATHEISTS

men are better women than women, this is fact

>tfw not gay
Life is suffering

I hate most women and yet my two best friends in the world are both women. It's weird. I have to hide my power level often.

>The woman was the conflict
???
what about the maze?

>women with penises > women with vagines

gays aren't real men though

What's it like to hate women so much? I can't even imagine such a small sad life

Try being a woman. No one hates women more than other women.

The maze was the conflict, retard.

Ive never had a true woman "friend". Ive been friendly with my friends girlfriends and wives but if they break up I never hear from the girl again

>What's it like to hate women so much?
ask every muslim

Did you want to fuck them once, or do you want to fuck them now, or do you fuck them on the regular?

I hate women and I have 2 "best" female friends too. But they are only my friends because circumstances made me unable to fuck them. One had a child so I no longer feel any lust for her, the other I kinda still want her to make me suck my dick but she got hepatitis after losing her virginity, so now I'm scared of kissing her or doing anything with her again. Hence, I got 2 friends forever.

I rather hang you from a lamp post