Tfw bought 15 bitcoins with my tax returns last year for $4000

>tfw bought 15 bitcoins with my tax returns last year for $4000
>Current year, 2018 - 1 month
>I am worth $150 000

What are some movies about smartly investing and becoming rich because of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulip_mania
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tracy beaker

but do you have any real money you can actually spend irl
no lol

blog spam

When are you gonna sell?

lol 150K doesn't make you rich user, but it's a step in the right direction

>worth 150k
>rich

Lol

>no coiner butthurt

I've already cashed out $30 000. I've made back my investments and then some. Not gonna cash it all out just yet, Bitcoin is still surging and it won't slow down. I know all you sad no-coiners are hoping for a crash, but it won't happen, Bitcoin is global now, it's a universal currency, it isn't going anywhere but up... You mad?

>no coiner detected
This time next year, I will be worth $500k, maybe more :)

I've been wanting to get into it but don't know what websites to use. What do you use?

i dunno /biz/ what are some movies about investing in a money laundering, cp, human trafficking, gun running, cartel/triad drug trafficking, sensitive clandestine obtained blackmail currency that you pretend you’re using to fight the Fed which creates a record of every single sale and will be used by authoritarian regimes to track all communications and which is a giant ponzi scheme set up by criminal syndicates in China and Europe? what kind of movie would that look like??

It would probably look pretty cool.

> Doesn't post a shred of proof

LMAO literally kill yourself you penniless faggot.

>insult the fact that he can't use bitcoin for any real purpose
>writes a seething paragraph in response
y-you mad?

The tax man is coming to get you

He is right, and I am saying this as someone that has more than 500k in crypto, which isn't a lot either.

this

t. virgin

good job user, when you gonna sell? surely it can't keep rising

coinbase is for beginners, you can buy BTC instantly, but with fees.

If you want to up your game, send fiat currency to coinbase, transfer it to GDAX, which is still owned by coinbase, then you can put limit orders fot BTC without fees

>buying into pyramid scheme

Reminds me of this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulip_mania

Is that true? Is 15 bitcoin worth $150,000 now?

we're ruining op's rp guys stop

Holy shit, what a great historical parallel you’ve discovered. Congratulations on being the first person in history to ever make that connection

hi sam

Thanks, no problem!

I don't know about all that. I had a buddy make a shit ton of money from it. But like an idiot he blew a lot of it.

>being worth $[x]
>in bitcoin
youre only as good as what someone will pay for it. good luck selling at the high price it is

>SEETHING NO-COINER RAGE

Remember lads

ONCE
IN
A
LIFE
TIME

It's okay, I can related, I might be as salty as you lads as well if I missed out on this once in a life time get-rich-quick scheme.

It's not that hard, only issue would be that the IRS will come down on him as soon as 150,000 suddenly appears in his bank

I have bitcoin and litecoin, don't be rude.

bitcoins haven't gone up in worth by 4000% in the last year
fake and gay

At this point though, the only people who recommend buying bitcoin are the people trying to sell them, right?

Yup

Roughly.
But last year, 15 bitcoins were worth like $75,000 so I don't know what the fuck OP is talking about

>mfw bought $96 worth of litecoins+bitcoinslast month

>mfw its now worth $150

There is over a billion in btc to fiat volume everyday, and that is only from the top 3 exchanges that I just quickly looked at.

Oh shit, we got a regular Jordan Belfort over here

>Not gonna cash it all out just yet, Bitcoin is still surging and it won't slow down.
I wonder how many times these words have been spoken throughout history. Also the fed is talking shit about them now so get ready for the Jews to take over

>he pointed out what the currency was started for and what the bulk of transactions are used for
>ho ho i bet he can’t get laid because he has a conscience hehe
/biz/ is the board for smart niggas wit that bread, smart niggas wit bread who don’t mind little kids being put in crates for saudis to eat them. smart niggas wit bread who don’t mind ak’s being sold to hajis to shoot at american soldiers in afghanistan. smart niggas wit bread who don’t mind fueling the meth crisis in china, smart niggas wit bread who don’t mind setting up a perfect financial surveillance network, smart niggas wit bread who don’t think about organized crime because that’s not their bank account

ITT: Bitter no-coiners lash out at Rich-coiners

I doubt he thinks he made a discovery, its a commonly referenced historical event assuming you're not a brainlet.