Holy shit this is coming out in less TEN FUCKING DAYS

Holy shit this is coming out in less TEN FUCKING DAYS.

There is literally zero hype. Why is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I7jTfgXfaCU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because we have all ready seen it

Unless Luke embraces the Dark Side, or at the very least rages out and unleashes his full power on someone during the course of the film, I couldn't give less of a shit about this sterilized franchise.

Friends dragged me to join night screening at 13th. I'm not even hyped. At this point it'll be a surprise if it's decent.

No hype because there's nothing to talk about. They've been good at keeping any Ren kills Han caliber leaks intact and so the only thing to say is the movie comes out soon. Like you're doing.

No one cares about gay wars and gay trek anymore

Netflix is the future

>Why is this?
People saw The Force Awakens and Rogue One.

Johnson addressed this

>Look, we’re starting this movie with our protagonist going off to a desert island to meet a Jedi master, just like Luke and Yoda. And our characters are split up, some are back with the Resistance, some are off, and then you have a kind of training dynamic seemingly set up.

>There are big structural things that are going to be very similar to The Empire Strikes Back. But I don’t think, after watching the movie, many people will have the feeling of a copy of The Empire Strikes Back. I don’t see how they could, but maybe they will. I don’t know, you never know!

EA killed the hype. Now we wait for the movie to bomb and the mouse will devour EA

Leading character is a woman.

So hes completely confirmed it then.

Sup Forums is so desperate for this to fail with normies so they can like it again. It's hilarious.

Well I slept through Rogue One twice.

yeah so he's saying that there are plenty of structural similitudes but at the same time he claims he can't comprehend people who could see similitudes between the 2, just after he did exactly that in the first place.

Is this guy a supermoron or am I missing something here?

There is tons of hype, you faggots just refuse to see it because you like it when things fail because you enjoy being dramatic

So he's basicly admitting that the narrative structure is the same, it hits all the exact same emotional notes as the same one, except Fishers death which will be a horribly tacked on emotional scene. But they have moved it a little bit around, the scenery isnt the same, the carbon copy characters are gender/race reversed so "it isnt the same."

They copied Empire Strikes Back didnt they?

Luke is literally going to quote Yoda when Rey is trying to move something with the force.

We technically don't see Han die on screen so I'm gonna call it now, Han comes back for a brief moment.

he gets stabbed trough the gut with a laser and thrown into the core of a exploding planet.

I dont think he's coming back m8

Good. When TFA was coming out the amount of star wars invading everything was beyond obnoxious. The fact that the marketing has been reletivly basic and not revealing much shows it could actually be good.
If it's bad with no hype that's great.
If it's good with no hype it's even better

>TFA had to be a remake so we can forget about the prequels, the next one will be different!
>Guys TLJ has to be a remake structurally, it can't be helped the 2nd act is similar. The next one will be different I swear guys!

What will they say when IX inevitably rips offs VI?

>holy shib!!! Den bays left!!!!!!!

TF was 250, R1 was 150 no way is this getting 200. People can't be that retarded. Should be more like 170

>People saw The Force Awakens and Rogue One.

also now it's a star wars for every xmas until the end of times, so little by little it's turning to be as exciting as a rerun of the grinch.

based retardposting

>parents bought the new entertainment weekly
>has Finn and that bobby lee looking Asian "girl" on the cover
>has two quotes above them
>"are heroes are scattered"
>"the dark side rises"

Wow never heard or seen that in a 2nd star wars film before

I hope it does but without Ewoks, so at least one movie in new trilogy would be better then orginals by default

Trailers made it look really generic and bland

>are heroes are scattered
I don't think you have seen or heard that in a star wars film before.

They found a way to bring Boba Fett back after he was eaten by the Sarlac. I'm sure they could bring Han back if they wanted.

TFA simply made clear this is corporate fan fiction and not the original.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

has everyone seen this?

youtube.com/watch?v=I7jTfgXfaCU

if its any indicator, TLJ will definitely suck

Because who the fuck cares about Star Wars anymore? Only fake normie nerds do.

Why is hackfraud so fucking based

I still care about Star Wars immensely.
Just not the new movies.

But then, C-3P0 said that victims of the Sarlaac will be slowly digested over a thousand years.

Because you're using nothing but Sup Forums as a hype metric.

Stop making this thread every fucking day, multiple times a day.

>SHWOOSH KSSCHHSHHCCHZOOOM
>[assorted lightsaber noises]

Move one dude, it's fucking pandering shit.

star wars has zero space to grow, it's just gonna be muh laser swords muh force muh robutts forever

grow up

>zero hype
how to spot a virgin white male with no friends who only browses Sup Forums - the post

because tfa was that fucking bad
like bvs bad
this will be lik justice league where the last one was so fucking bad that no one will see it

no wun wan thee stawar ??

>Looks at cast
Oh, everyone is ugly. No more young pretty white guys. SW can fuck right off.

Despite being a Star Wars fan, I have zero desire to see this in theaters. Something tells me they're just going to pull out yet another deathstar, and then mary sue will just palpatine Snoke into its reactor with no problems.

Because Disney is trying to lower the hype on purpose. They're also trying to lower expectations. There is widespread belief that there will be the revelation of a secret on par with Vader's reveal of Skywalker's parentage. Disney is trying to keep expectations low for what this reveal might be.

Come on we're all adults. It's time for us to realize that Star Wars was never good. It's simply something nostalgic from childhood.

>Hurrrr durrr zero hype
this all you Sup Forums tards can come up with as a last pathetic attempt to convince yourselves this movie won't totally own the box office? You're only making the butthurt worse the more you build up your hopes of it failing. How can a movie with zero hype keep you retards making post after post about it? Hmmmmm?

He does the work RLM refuses to do

>Disney is trying to keep expectations low for what this reveal might be.

Rey is the real Chosen One. Leaked an eternity ago along with the porg shit.

>Says people can't be that retarded
>Then suggests another ridiculously high estimate

Either I haven't been watching TV much, but I remember being slammed with commercials the past 2 years from the last 2 movies. Definitely not seeing a lot of talk on facebook either. hmm..

Fuck that. I'd rather have ewoks than any of the main characters in the ST so far.

I remember myself 2 years ago. I was hyped as fuck, I watched the trailers million times.

Then Jew Jew came, and he destroyed my love to star wars with his fucking copy.

I stopped caring about disneywars since then. I didnt see rouge one either.

Fuck them.

exact same thing with me bro

FUCK gay gay ahack

Even if Johnson miraculously does a good job with TLJ, it won't matter, because Abrahack will surely fuck up the end of this trilogy, ruining everything that came before it in the process.

Not to mention the screenwriter wrote BvS and Justice League