YOUR HANDS ARE FREEZING

How did the kidnapper die of diarrhoea.

The gurgling sound took him out

>mfw they kill budgie

$10 says I can get you betting before the end of the day

Absolute comedy kino

>pretty bird, pretty bird

this is how humans reacted to eating ass before 2012

this scene hits me harder than any scene in any drama ever made. It has no business being in a comedy and it still strikes to my core
youtube.com/watch?v=E3X7r40kS-w

KICK HIS ASS SEABASS

this one did it for me
youtube.com/watch?v=0cVlTeIATBs

>the scene where rape man comes into toilet and ace Ventura goes in the fetal position and starts sucking his fum

what's the soup du jour?

it's the soup of the day.

that sounds good I'll have that

fuck

for manly love be here march 25th at 2:15 am sharp

Man, I am now 25. This rant had no meaning to me when I first saw this. But now at this age, harsh realities kick in and I now realizes I am more than likely going to stay this way till I die. Everything I touch falls apart and no matter how many times I try and come out on top and make a go at life, it beats me down every time and see how little effort some people put in and how much more they get out of it and it sucks. I am exactly what Lloyd was afraid of becoming. And once you reach rock bottom, not even love wants to have you anymore either.

I say this all the time

Uhh excuse me, flo?

yea me too i read the youtube comments

youtu.be/8YJfXdSR85o?t=90

His head fell off.

Try being 29, on the verge of fucking 30 and being stuck doing several shit part time jobs to make ends meet after losing the only decent job I ever had any interest in, and then you find a real connection with someone but they were just coming out of a bad relationship and didn't want to commit to anyone, and they eventually drift away from you. I think we'll be ok if we hang in there. Happiness is fleeting but I've seen that it exists. There's hope.

lmao

Carrey and Daniels had great chemistry in this movie. Meanwhile the sequel was just sad and neither seemed like they wanted to be there.

I regret watching it.

that bitch is so fine
she was qt also in Adventures of Ford Fairlane: Hoollywood Detective and that pedo in some movie

hang in there buddy

Carrey sure thought so, he married her after meeting her on this film. Didn't last but you know.

UUAAHH!

>where it says 02:00am and he looks at his watch

He probably tried to kill her too but she caught on and left

am I the only one who found the prequel to be fun?

You both are massive fucking dorks.

wtf
how tf everybody ends up with his dream girl? and i have to chose from the rest, whoever accepts me i should accept her (or if not, end like how i am, solo4eva)

why tho?
do you feel superior?

I never got the big gulps joke..why do people find it so funny?

It's incredibly inane small talk he says to complete strangers for no reason.

Dumb and Dumber is the only film that has ever made me laugh more than 3 times during it apart from Freddie got Fingered, pure kino 5/5 comedy.

They both make the most ridiculous faces in this film

I refused to watch the sequel, just by how depressing the trailer was. They looked so old and tired.

daily reminder that the DVD/TV cut is absolute trash

This and The Cable Guy

why

MRRRUUUUHHH!

just adds incredibly shitty deleted scenes

oh, you weren't kidding
youtube.com/watch?v=lGXHVlEklgQ

They made them too dumb in the sequel. Instead of being two dumb guys they were basically mentally disabled.

Also it was way too wacky. The best parts of Dumb & Dumber are when they're just chatting and saying stuff they don't know is wrong.
>The beer flows like wine
>Tell her I'm rich and good looking and have a rapist wit
>Sampsonite!
>She sent me a John Deere letter
>His head fell off

That's modern nu-comedy for you though. "lolsorandum" humour and humour where the characters pretend to awkwardly misunderstand eachother

I need Pepe in this suit

No, you don't.

WE LANDED ON THE MOON

Mary Christmas

I felt they were the same level of dumb as they were in the first movie. My issue with the sequel was that everyone else around them acted like a dumb cartoon character. Half the humor of the first movie were the characters being dumb around normal people. That's completely gone in the sequel.

I felt they were a lot meaner and a lot wackier in the sequel. Lloyd in the first film has a bit of a mean streak while Harry is all nice, but in the sequel he's downright an asshole to Harry all the time.

A lot more slapstick toilet humor too.

Why did the sequel suck so hard? Most of the old production crew were on board. When Harry met Lloyd was funnier than that shit.

>Half the humor of the first movie were the characters being dumb around normal people.
Particularly how there's basically a standard crime movie plot with crime movie characters happening, but the villains don't realize these two guys are just two dumb losers without a clue, not rival criminals.
I mean that's the whole joke. Two idiots walked into a different movie and mucked up the bad guys' plans.

epic kek scene coming thru
youtube.com/watch?v=RCVWyMKeJ1w

Absolutely. I'm 27 and while my life is far from perfect, I'm not feeling sorry for myself about my failures like you two crybabies.