Daily reminder that Spike didn't die HE WAS JUST RESTING during that infamous scene

daily reminder that Spike didn't die HE WAS JUST RESTING during that infamous scene

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ySY7HWYDyZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OUHHhuLUJy8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=ySY7HWYDyZQ

Anything that involves honor, loyalty, stoicism, personal sacrifice, duty, brotherhood, or strong personal convictions/morals.

Reminder the rise of Sup Forumsedditors coming over to Sup Forums as a result of Bane memes has led to a shift in taste on Sup Forums

99% of the anime threads here are made by Sup Forumsedditors who only watch LE EPIC MANIME shonen trash and are too scared to post on Sup Forums because no one wants to talk about the same 5 old classic anime that only entry level newfaggots know about. Then they cry about Sup Forums having shit taste and proceed to buy their next avengers movie ticket.

Sup Forums has actually done a fantastic job at keeping out you Sup Forumseddit scum and so all you faggots come crying here because no one wanted to accommodate your newfaggotry.

Also you all treat Sup Forums as a place to ask for recommendations when was made to deal with garbage threads like these that aren't actually discussing anything.

I would have stayed with Faye

spike was a stupid cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=OUHHhuLUJy8

t. raised by single mothers

Do you care so much about revenge?

>starter pack
>lists good anime
>Sup Forums lists
>always shit
really makes you think, doesn't it
madoka is the GOAT

t. soyboy with no convictions or morals

Nice bait image of critically acclaimed anime and not Fotm serialized Sup Forums shit

I liked that one where cruise kept trying standing up and fighting samurai.

I think out of all the boards, Sup Forums is the second worst at its own thing, trailing close to Sup Forums.

>revenge isn't the ultimate soyboy affliction

Sup Forums discusses all that and even has them on their charts you star wars tourists from Sup Forums

>Kaiji

MIRAI WA BOKURA NO TE NO NAKA

Fuck off Sup Forumst/a/nt

>english va

>butthurt ret/a/rd
Sup Forums is completely unusable nowadays. I would post a picture of the catalogue, but it's not worth the effort.

Did they hurt your feelings for liking daft punk, Sup Forums?

Dude are you actually a woman or a Soylent chugger? I was just joking but you literally can't understand that entire part of the story. Here's a hint: it's not just about SUPER HATEFUL EMOTIONAL REVENGE.

it's widely agreed that Cowboy bebop is the exception to the rule when it comes to english dubs

Sup Forums doesn't hate daft punk

you have to be retarded to hate them because they are pioneers

Go back to jackin it to 10 year old drawn chinese cartoons you fre/a/k

This tbqh, for Cowboy Bebop dubs > subs

>daft punk is good
pathetic pleb

The only, and I do mean FUCKING ONLY thing they discuss there is KPop. That board is completely gone off the deep end. So fuck off back there loser

>"Don't tell me things like that. You've never told me anything about yourself, so don't tell me now"

you guys wouldn't get this but that's woman talk for "I care about you but I don't wanna quite say it explicitly"

A woman would appreciate how Faye feels here...she wants to be with Spike but never could for various reasons, probably didn't want to admit to herself. Now she doesn't understand why he's leaving when they could finally be together.

>you guys wouldn't get this
Wrong, it's obvious to any white male with a white male IQ. That character was written by a man, as well.

I dont get.
Probably because i'm 25 kissless virgin

No it isn't.
The only people who say that are the people who watched it on Toonami.

I haven't seen bebop yet.

As a Latina woman from a second generation immigrant household and a full ride scholarship to the best university in the state of Florida I appreciate anime on levels you will never understand

it is really annoying how women say and do stuff that they think has a very obvious implication but we don't pick up on it and then they blame us