Was Batman V Superman simply too deep for modern audiences to understand?

Was Batman V Superman simply too deep for modern audiences to understand?

Yes

Yes

No.

great movie

No. If the whole plot hangs on “Martha”, there is no depth.

Yes

Yes

Yes

Definitely.

Yes.

it was too fucking stupid for evolved humans of the year 2016

the movie would have worked for retard cavemen from the ice age

deeper than my dick in ya mommas butt

Yes.

Not even meming.

>"That should be upside down. We know better now, don't we? Devils don't come from hell beneath us. No, they come from the sky."

I feel like people didn't get the imagery. I mean this line was lost on a lot of people. That he was talking about super heroes and how most people don't even know about christian mythology. Athetists would never understand this movie. You have to have read the bible to truly appreciate it.

YE GINO

It's a great movie. The problem is people were expecting a movie called "Batman v Superman" when they got a movie that should have really been called "Dawn of Justice."

It doesn't

It would sounded better if he said Devil instead of "devils" because Lucifer was the only one casted away an banished that i can remember.

I WUV SNYDUR GINO

anyone else encounter hostile behavior when they wear their bvs batman shirt?

>It's a great movie.
opinion discarded

It's a terrible line, for a terrible film

I genuinely believe that in 60 years it will be remembered as Citizen Kane is now.

Zach Snyder will be remembered as a visionary who tried to elevate the capeshit genre beyond quippy popcorn flicks, and was crucified by the plebs masses for it.

Definitely MoS and BvS will acquire the cult tier status.

But user, the movie is shit.

Doesn't matter what he tried to do, what he actually did was a steaming pile of wank.

I agree.

JL obviously won't. Too much studio meddling. It will fall to the bottom of the Walmart bargain bin as fast as The Avengers did.

uh, being an atheist doesn't mean you lack culture, just that you lack faith.

Actually, it's considered that about 1/3 of the angels followed Lucifer, and were cast out of heaven. Lucifer was god's favorite and rebelled, that's why he's the one the most focused on, then again, the bad guy in the story is really god, he created angels, he easily could have created them without free will, he had it coming.

maybe the cut

YES

I genuinely enjoyed the whole of the UE other than the martha scene and doomsday.

Trying to make a dark 'deep' movie with flashy, weird, goofy super heroes just doesn't work. If these guys really want to make a movie like that they should invent new super heroes that work like that and not really on super heroes for the brand name alone that aren't a fit with the movie you are trying to make.

You mean "lets do Watchmen again"?

Yes

They should’ve released the 3 hour R-rates version and called it The Death of Superman. With that kind of title people would’ve been more compelled to see it, and treat it like a serious story.

no.
snyder is a hack faggot who only has the ability to recognize something great, but has zero ability to understand what makes it great, much less the ability to replicate it or even incorporate it into his own attempts at art

Unironically

>movie is shit
Hahaha hi Rotten ToNuMaletoes . Try studying cinema instead of reducing everything to "muh plot" and "muh fun".

Atheists are generally autistic or at least act like it. They literally are incapable of understanding metaphoric language . It makes them mad

DIS A RETAUWD CABE THWEAD NAW

I dont care what anyone says bvs is unironically my favourite capeshit movie

Moron.

u dun git et bu da fites wer guud mang, i leik et

I LOVE BvS I just wish it didn’t devolve into a typical capeshit movie in the third act.

yeah same. they should have left doomsday out completely and just given us more supes/batman fight. Still loved the movie

synder definitely thought the infinity war trailer was "epic". in fact that is the only word he can use to describe anything

fucking hell that's perfect, I knew he seemed familiar.

don't you get bored

>childishly crude symbolism
>deep

Yes.

>BASEd KOPEKINO OPPOSITE BRAND BTFO

>ONLY TELECTUALS GET THIS

It still always baffles me that Tarkovsky praised Terminator in such a way. There's just something so surreal about that concept. James Cameron was praised by Tarkovsky.

reading the bible will make you an atheist.

If you're a degenerate