Swaglord please ban autistposting

swaglord please ban autistposting

swaglord has pocketed a million trillion bitcoins from right wing lobbying organization to let them push white nationalist propaganda across the boards. i tried to talk him about this but he was too busy snorting cocaine and having sex with a twelve year old girl (bought off the internet using bitcoin) and he burst into laughter then banned me for complaining about site moderation. when i tried to talk to hiro he pretended to be retarded "me no speaky engrish very good" when i know for a fucking fact he's fluent. this site is fucked.

retardposting is like a virus. They're latching on tonpepe and wohak and pretty soon this will reach Sup Forums and Sup Forums. It's hopeless after that. Be prepared to receive retardponses everytime you post something.

Fucking 12 year olds, I swear.

Pity all this will be over in april when text captcha will be dead.

P.S. all those retard-images are fucking disgusting.

dis!!

SWEGLURD PLEEZE BEN ATUSTBOSTENG

[Return] [Catalog] [Bottom]3 / 1 / 3 / 1 [Update] [Auto]
File: image.gif (1.98 MB, 360x198)
1.98 MB
Anonymous 12/03/17(Sun)20:30:40 No.91045460▶
swaglord please ban autistposting
>>
CUNT 12/03/17(Sun)20:33:22 No.91045600▶swaglord has pocketed a million trillion bitcoins from right wing lobbying organization to let them push white nationalist propaganda across the boards. i tried to talk him about this but he was too busy snorting cocaine and having sex with a twelve year old girl (bought off the internet using bitcoin) and he burst into laughter then banned me for complaining about site moderation. when i tried to talk to hiro he pretended to be retarded "me no speaky engrish very good" when i know for a fucking fact he's fluent. this site is fucked.
>>
Anonymous 12/03/17(Sun)20:37:54 No.91045847▶
retardposting is like a virus. They're latching on tonpepe and wohak and pretty soon this will reach Sup Forums and Sup Forums. It's hopeless after that. Be prepared to receive retardponses everytime you post something.

Fucking 12 year olds, I swear.

Pity all this will be over in april when text captcha will be dead.

P.S. all those retard-images are fucking disgusting.
>>
Anonymous 12/03/17(Sun)20:48:09 No.91046401▶
File: 1507355088124.png (31 KB, 485x443)
31 KB
dis!!

PEOPLE ARE POSTING RETARDED SHIT???? ON Sup Forums????? IN RESPONSE TO OTHER RETARDED SHIT????? MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELLO can i speak to the manager please
NO I WILL NOT MOVE UNTIL THE MANAGER IS HERE
I WANNA FILE A COMPLAINT
that user is memeing WRONG
YES THATS AGAINST MY RIGHTS AND I DEMAND YOU TO DELETE THIS NOW

women posters are so easy to spot.

>retardposting is like a virus. They're latching on tonpepe and wohak and pretty soon this will reach Sup Forums and Sup Forums. It's hopeless after that. Be prepared to receive retardponses everytime you post something.

>Fucking 12 year olds, I swear.

>Pity all this will be over in april when text captcha will be dead.

>P.S. all those retard-images are fucking disgusting.

>retardposting is like a virus. They're latching on tonpepe and wohak and pretty soon this will reach Sup Forums and Sup Forums. It's hopeless after that. Be prepared to receive retardponses everytime you post something.
>
>Fucking 12 year olds, I swear.
>
>
>P.S. all those retard-images are fucking disgusting.

this how everyone felt when you spammed your capeshit on here for months, brainlet. Enjoy seeing your caricatures being posted endlessly for the rest of your life

>swaglord please ban autistposting

Post the swaglord pics of his cucked kids those are my favorite

>BASED MADS SAVING CAEPKONY THREDS

I hope mods realize that if they bow down to these sort of complaints it will only make their lives more mizerable by having pilles and pilles of garbage to manually clean, because i am a lot of people i know, can litterally make bots to spam this shit daily, forever, and we adapt to any changes , do you want Sup Forums to become like blizzard overwatch or will you tell roasties to suck it up.

This world my friend is evil vs evil, if you gonna take a side, pick the one where you suffer less.

>
>I hope mods realize that if they bow down to these sort of complaints it will only make their lives more mizerable by having pilles and pilles of garbage to manually clean, because i am a lot of people i know, can litterally make bots to spam this shit daily, forever, and we adapt to any changes , do you want Sup Forums to become like blizzard overwatch or will you tell roasties to suck it up.

>This world my friend is evil vs evil, if you gonna take a side, pick the one where you suffer less.

This. If you thought cunnyposting was annoying, with how persistent it is on a daily basis, I'm sure certain somebodies won't mind tweaking a script here or there and.

It only gets worst the more you cry to mods to enable your bullshit.

>swaglord has pocketed a million trillion bitcoins from right wing lobbying organization to let them push white nationalist propaganda across the boards
hes deserves it for putting up with moots shit for years 2bh

MAWDS STOUP DEM FRUM POSETEN MUH PEKTORE N MAIKENS FPHUN OV MEYE SOOPR ARO MOOPIEZ

PLEASH SHANSHA I LOVE THE WOJACH MEMSH

dis

is that actually happening? i thought it was a meme
i don't wanna buy a fucking pass

I hope you realize mods killed the cunnyposters, even though they spammed the board with underage celebrities for months on ends, they still fucking lost to mods.

Mods will always beat you, because they are based.

MODS HELP, HELP ME PLEASE I'M SEEING THINGS THAT SUPRISE AND UPSET ME

JANNY HELP

what the fuck is going on

Stop making 342 Justice league, Avengers and Star wars threads per hour and we'll stop.

>being this upset over shitposting when it is aimed at your precious capeshit

I wish reddit would fuck off