Is this based on actual events?

Is this based on actual events?

The one in the middle is actually white skinned irl

No, but let the niggers think it did, it keeps them from chimping out quite so much.

Yes. Also, Janelle is a literal 11/10

Yes. Black sass got us to space.

Russians didn't have black sass, and they got up faster.

Draw your own conclusions.

>56%
>greater than 1

American education, everyone.

Marry, Fuck, Kill

Okay in any modern engineering form theres like calculators and shit right?

Now a calculator is capable of doing math, but you need to know what inluts to give it or its useless. It just does menial addotion and subtracting, multiplication etc.

Now in the 1960s they didnt have calculators...at least not ones like we have today that arent the size of a school bus.

Yeah back in the 60s the nigger with a slide rule was a useful piece of office equipment that given the right inputs could fairly reliably get you the right outputs.

To say that the nigger with a slide rule 9000 got us to space is true in the sense that we did utilize that piece of equipment in the space race, but to say that it was anything more important than a xerox machine or liquid paper is a patently false propaganda being fed to you by the hollywood jew.

That all being said one of the girls was i guess a useful programmer, but her blackness was wildly exaggerated. Iirc she was like 1/4 nig or some shit.

Also
WE WUZ ASTROKNOTZ N SHIET

WE WUZ QUIK MAFS N SHEIT

Sort of.

Pic related is the stronk black woman the story is meant to be about.

TWO PLUS TWO IS FOUR

I was literally just watching a video on this, what the fuck?

I liked how she was paraded in the oscars lmao. Lady was like 'what am i even doing here'

I've seen a picture with her with the 3 niggers from the movie. You could see the niggers were sour as hell to have to appear with a whitey.

100% (((true))) events.

Inspired by true events, then distorted for gain.

Slightly based, in reality there were only 3 women, not 100 like in the movie.

I read in an article that it was based off of 1 black Secretary who made a suggestion to the NASA guys. Filmmakers decided to make her 3 people and act like they secretly invented NASA why all the white people sat around with their thumbs up there asses.

>Needs more makeup than Africa needs food to look okish
I wouldn't touch it with a ten-foot pole

>blacks are white
you heard it here first

kys

It's an EXTREMELY skewed and biased perspective of actual events and people. First of all, the woman it's based on looks whiter than most Americans yet she's being played by a dark-skinned 100% negro. Secondly, in her own book she stated that she encountered little to no racism or prejudice at NASA, so the character played by Jim Parsons and all the other racists depicted in the film are 100% pure unadulterated bullshit. Thirdly, they were certainly not vital to the mission, they were what is called "human calculators" - figuring out rote mathematical equations so that the actual engineers and physicists didn't have to waste their time on them. In layman's terms you can think of these women as line cooks at a greasy diner compared to the real NASA scientists who were 5-star Michelin Chefs. They may have been doing similar work that required similar training and education, but they had no vision or insight of their own and could be easily replaced.

The notion that black women were vital to the Saturn program is absolutely nonsensical. And unfortunately thanks to this movie I think most people honestly believe that to be the case.

Did she look black when she was younger at least?

>Whiter than most Americans.
America is at what now 5.6%?

Thanks for proving my point