Mel Gibson receives 10-minute standing O

FORGIVEN

>After wowing critics at early morning press screenings on Sunday, Mel Gibson’s pacifist World War II action drama, Hacksaw Ridge, had its red carpet world premiere out of competition at the Venice Film Festival last night. The film played to a roughly 10-minute standing ovation — long standing-Os are not as common a happenstance on the Lido as they are at some other festivals. At about six minutes into the ovation, Gibson and the actors were asked to go down into the audience.
>This is the first film Gibson has directed in a decade and last night at the gala premiere, he and the actors were “overwhelmed” and “very truly speechless,” I’m told by a person close to the gang. A private dinner followed hosted by Hacksaw‘s Italian distributors, Andrea Leone and Eagle Pictures.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ERfRyQkyW0E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

im starting to think that rugged ass beard is giving him some sort of power

he did nothing wrong

Based. He beat them.

Yet the kikes still cry foul over something that happened years ago.

And he really deserved to be blown before the jacuzzi

Thee quintessential /ourguy/

>Sup Forums is filled with mel threads

good times.

Doesn't that get awkward after the first minute or so? 10 minutes is a fucking eternity.

>WB couldn't make a deal for Mel to direct one of their CapeShit flicks
We could have finally gotten a half way decent superhero movie

hacksaw ridge was his worst film, it was actually really bad

but mel is just so magnetic, they couldnt help but want to suck him off

I just rewatched this film and the direction is fucking top tier. He really sells you the "human beings in war" angle.

> t. butthurt oven dodger

And his wife.

t. Jap

Hacksaw ridge gets ridiculous and I am not a fan of any of the deployed stuff.

Mel Gibson is unironically one of the most talented directors working in hollywood today and I'm glad (((they))) have more or less forgiven him

there's a difference between someone like Spacey or Weinstein using their power in Hollywood to coerce or force people into sex, all Mel did was say some mean things

Reddit post

is he even working on a new movie? we don't hear any updates, other that right-wing vaughn kino-to-be.

>always do the opposite of what the jews say, goy

>this is happening while jew producers get BTFO by actresses for sexual harassment

>all after they virtue signal feminism and mel literally screams at his 22 year old gfs to stop dressing like whores or they will get raped by a pack of niggers

Mel won

Someone post the picture from the real ridge vs the garbage in the movie

Guy is a hack

yeah...I'm thinking he's back

Kikes have really dumbed down audiences when trash like HR gets lauded. It was terrible compared to actually good WW2 films.

t. Ching chong toyota kawasaki

A viking epic called Berserker and a new passion of the christ.

Is he Jesus?

>Hacksaw Ridge

What is this? 2013? Get the fuck out of here.

>The film played to a roughly 10-minute standing ovation
this can't be real

I agree. I thought the dialogue was cheesy and the war fighting seemed too choreographed.
See clip below. Fast forward to 42 seconds and play from there to witness some "brilliant" writing.

youtube.com/watch?v=ERfRyQkyW0E

>couldn't they cut our rope ladders, Sarge?
>they could. that's why it's called...hacksaw ridge

jesus, Mel

>We're not in Kansas anymore, Dorothy

kikes let him in so people still have someone to point out to and say hollywood isn't fully jew

you gotta control both sides

Agreed, my rabbi says he will avoid this movie.

Let's be fair here.
She was a Las Vegas slut and he tried to beat her into the mother role like evry self respecting man should do.

Beat the degeneracy out of her.

Why does he look like a bitter cunt now?

Fake News. let me guess drumpf will best Hillary too?