Hey whats goin on its bill burr back with the thursday afternoon just before friday podcast and...

Hey whats goin on its bill burr back with the thursday afternoon just before friday podcast and iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim just checkin in on ya

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/50934919
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>it's a bill goes over the celtics performance while peppering in details of his mid-life episode

>mom, dad
>this is my wife Qeshuandra

>"ZIP............."
>(nigress in background) "ay ol, come clean up this kitchen white boy"
>(bill barely audible as he walks out of the room)"... ha... recruiter.... "

>NIA PLEASE DONT FUCKING BEAT ME ANYMORE
>SHUT DA FUCK UP CRACKA FUKIN GET WATS COMIN 2 YA
>AOOH! OWWH! OH FUCKING GOD GEEZ THE LOVELY NIA EVERYONE AWHH

JUST CHECKIN IN ON YA

JUST CHECKIN IN ON YA

JUS WANNA SEE HOW YOU'RE ALL DOING

NIA'S OUT SHOPPING SO I GOT SOME TIME TO SPARE--AHH

JUST CHECKIN IN ON YA

JUST CHECKIN IN ON YA

JUST WANNA SEE IF ANYONE IS WILLING TO HELP ME OUT OF THIS NIGHTMARE...NO?

OH WELL, WHATS WITH THIS MISOGYNY IN THIS COUNTRY AMIRITE

>his and nia's chemistry was great on last weeks podcast
>reading his emails she called a crazy bitch crazy
>said fuck her if she's hot but don't catch feelings or she'll ruin your life

virgin neckbeards will still insist she is terrible and bill died the day he met her, even though he was already with her when he wrote his most anti-feminist material.

I FUCKING HATE THE VIEW. DID I TELL YOU GUYS HOW MUCH I FUCKING HATE THE VIEW?

I WAS WATCHING THE OTHER DAY BECAUSE OF MY STUPID WIFE, AND FUCKING MERYL STREEP, ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE CUNTS

GOD I FUCKING HATE MERYL STREEP

ANYWAY SO--

>Hey get in here Nia
>Ctrl+W

>it's a bill spends 5 minutes talking about f1 when he doesn't know the simplest most basic rules of the sport

Oh shit, you saying she was in a good mood once? Well that totally justifies her getting rid of his dog just to get a fucking pitbull a month later. I guess she's cool now

That's way better than him sperging out about some nuance of NFL that nobody but him gives a shit about

Yeah i think this (place different driver names every week) is the best out there. BOATAS

user she was describing herself

Haven't followed him lately. Did he become a complete Soy Boy by now?

Thr kid is darker than nia

>STILL no photos of the niglet
>Bill was 49 and Nia was 46 when it was born
Downy Darko is incoming

fucking lmao

>bill says something loud as fuck at the beginning of the episode
>he immediately whispers "oh fuck I forgot my daughter's sleeping"
EVERY time

Sup Forums tries to shit on black people any chance they get. just ignore them

virgin
chad

The kid isnt his. Its black as fuck, at least 5 shades blacker than Nia even. Thats why they dont show it to anyone. Nia cheated on Bill with the nigger from that ""movie"" she had a "part" in last year. Its on vimeo and the dates check out.

I also know for a fact, when the baby was born Bill started making slight mentions for a paternity test, at which point Nia flipped the fuck out and ousted him from his own house. That was 2 weeks after the baby was born. Bill was living in a hotel for 5 days, eventually Nia's brother convinced him that the baby is super black because of some of their super black ancestors. Bullshit of course, but Bill desperately needs the lie. Especially when Nia's brother straight up told him that she would sooner file for divorce than let the baby have a paternity test. So, he apologized to her, swore he would drop the paternity test mentions and she took him back. I feel so fucking bad about the guy, I wish I never learned any of this shit.

vimeo.com/50934919
a series of short films by nia which culminates in him cucking bill burr (he produced it)

skip to 5 mins if you don't want to watch the bull prep

GRIP THE STEEL BUSTA

Literally even reddit hates her guts.

How do you know. There aren't any pics.

He's right about the NBA being fixed though.
Remind Michael Jordan was sentenced to playing Baseball by the NBA for Pete Rose'ing because the NBA's biggest money draw getting suspended for gambling on his own games would be bad for the business.

Not that guy but there's one that only shows the baby's hand. It's a Nia selfie and the hand looks darker than her. However that's probably because of the flash.

Hmm, I saw another one where you can see the baby's legs. It's not very dark...lighter than Nia.

>be sleeping peacefully on futon because Nia and LaQuavis are using the bed for the night
>suddenly woken up by being slapped across the back of the head
>"WAKE UP BILL"
>open my eyes and see Nia standing over me wearing olive drab fatigues
>"GET YOUR ASS UP AND GET DOWNSTAIRS"
>we go downstairs, the living room is trashed to shit and Cleo is sitting in a rusty cage
>"Nia, what's going on here?"
>look over to see her holding a .44 and loading it with a single cartridge
>"We heard you singing through the walls again, Bill. You know we hate it when we can hear you sing through the walls."
>she spins the cylinder and points the weapon at Cleo
>"Nia, please no. Please, baby... it won't happen again. I'll be more quiet, I swear, I'll drop them as a sponsor!"
>"
>"SING IT!"
>tears start to form in my eyes
>"MeUndies... MeUndies... No more sweaty b-balls, ba doop-doop-doop"
>she pulls the trigger, producing the loudest click heard to man as I flinch
>"M-MeUndies, MeUndies, you can wear 'em down at the mall"
>CLICK
>fully weeping at this point
>"Walk up to a b-broad with some nice dry nuts"
>CLICK
>Cleo looks at me as we both know this is the end
>I mouth "I love you" through the tears
>"Get her fuckin' number, and..."
>choke up
>"Finish it, Bill."
>"...and talk to some sluts!"
>BANG

>being this autistic

I can't believe it's already been 7 years since Bill Burr died.

Rest in peace, still miss you big guy.

These are getting progressively darker

That black twink is those socks is way more attractive than that shebeast