you tried user

more like captain whiteboi lmao

Why is black panther in space

looks like prison showers

More importantly
How the fuck can he breath in space?
How the fuck can he talk in space?

that thing on his arm, i guess

And the context of the next panel is that Silver Surfer was letting him he do that. Silver Surfer could break every bone is his body with his pinkie. Or blast him with cosmic energy straight into a star.

Although BP is indeed a much better fighter, that isn't even any kind of hold. I've learned lots of things from multiple styles, and that isn't happening. No choke is going on and you aren't going to just hold someones arm behind their back, especially if that someone has a massive strength advantage over you.

You couldn't hold a drunk with that crap.

>Silver Surfer was letting him he do that
sure...

Thanos had a more honorable defeat you retard

Galactus and Batman are Marvel and DC respectively. This doesn't make any sense. Crossovers are abjectively shit.

So doesn't that imply that Black Panther is fucking retarded? Which he obviously isn't? Why would the writers have him do such a clearly stupid thing?

Ironically this is basically how he will be defeated in the movie, they'll just dress it up to make it seem less stupid.

>Batman

>Why would the writers have him do such a clearly stupid thing?
Why do you give comic book authors credit as writers?

Arrowman will knock it out of his hand with his arrow abilities.

Black Panther, more like Black Pandering

This ending with Thanos being arrested by New York cops and being put in normal jail is probably my favorite comic book moment.

>even Mary Jane is like "hold the fuck up,
i can't make jokes my parents are fighting so hard right now

That's Scarlet Widow not MJ
Look at her hair

>Marvel's final boss is a beta orbiter

HE LIKES TO BE BOUND

where's the police report

plus, mj is black.