ITT Your favorite movies Sup Forums never talks about

ITT Your favorite movies Sup Forums never talks about

I'll start with The Straight Story

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tuFgZ_X5sN8
youtube.com/watch?v=87mWUoKhNyA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Lynch
Does it have the usual lynchian surreal garbage?

Best car movie

Being There is in my top 5

Harper

if you're actually serious, the film has a few quirky scenes that are a bit surreal, but the rest is played straight.
straight story

you must like the new Twin Peaks

Unironically this.

the scene with the runaway girl is pure kino
youtube.com/watch?v=tuFgZ_X5sN8

bump

It's comfy as fuck, leads have great chemistry and it's genuinely emotional.

I always hated Duplass, but even he's great in this(i hate him more as a director though, he seems like a solid actor in projects that aren't his).

Anything from Inarritu honestly. It's weird because he's gotten pretty famous but people really don't talk about his movies, even the new shit like Birdman and The Revenant.

bump

The whole tone is surreal in how pleasant and quaint it is.

>runaway girl scene
>not the bar scene

youtube.com/watch?v=87mWUoKhNyA

Get some better taste, my dude

This used to be talked about quite a lot when it came out. I want Shane to be successful.

Rodger Dodger,
I love the movie, moreover I love the year vibe of it (2002) no facebook, no instagram, no tinder, smoking indoors, actually going to a bar and try to get laid rather than staring at your phone

I wish they made a new one with all this new social media bullshit

fan fact, the people Alvin meets in his journey are older in each encounter. first he meets a teenager, then some young men etc and the last stop before the ending is in a graveyard. it's a parallel of the journey of life. kino.

Manhattan.

Woody at his best.

How the fuck have I never heard about this film? I did a double take when I saw Lynch made it.

Great film with a god-tier cast.

This movie is fucking adorable. I'm going to watch it again now.