it's THE christmas movie

Ironman 3 is a Christmas movie.

Taladega Nights is a Thanksgiving movie

>Die Hard isn't a Christmas movie

This is reddit condensed into one sentence. I hate mongs who parrot this shite

ciao reddit

>this thread again
get over it fag

You're still mad about this? Jesus, I thought I had no life.

Samefag

is this the birth of an epic new meme?

every few months i have this dream where i'm in bed with Sandra Bullock and this is the face she gives me when i show her my cock...

WHO ACTUALLY SAYS THIS

Die Hard is a Chanukah movie

>Christmas is a Die Hard holiday

>Home Alone is a Die Hard movie

I constantly hear this being discussed IRL. I had to listen to it in work. I had to listen to my cousin and brother have this argument. I was out with friends last night and they started discussing this. I've seen 5 threads about this today, and yet you losers pride yourselves on not being "normies". You're all normies, you just don't have any friends. Priding yourselves on saying it isn't a Christmas movie doesn't make you look cool and intelligent. You're just following trends, which is the most normie shit you can do.

calling normies out on being normies is the fucking normiest thing to do all day user
congrats
now off you fuck

>this guy so butt blasted he's made a thread about this every fucking day for the last week

I don't give a fuck about die hard and I certainly don't give a fuck about the faggiest holiday of the year.
Fuck christmas
Fuck jews
Fuck normalfags

>die hard isn't a christmas mo-

youtube.com/watch?v=GLo795JFfpg

Awww I hit a nerve lol

Not sure if you're baiting, or actually retarded.

>Let it snow plays at the end of movie
>Not a Christmas movie

>I was out with friends last night
Tell us again why your here?

wew

I've become obsessed with the diagnosis of sanpaku and her eyes indicate that she's a fucking psychopath and a danger to everyone around her

It's Sunday night, I'm in bed next to my GF, and I have work in the morning. I'm mindlessly browsing until I'm tired enough to sleep. Are you under the impression that because you don't have any friends, no one else here does?

who cares about die hard 1

die hard 2 and 3 are better films

This isn't only a place for friendless losers?

Die Hard and Die Harder are both set on Christmas Eve.

The Office Party in the Nakatomi Tower has a Christmas tree and presents underneath the tree.

I know you're trying to troll so here's a free (you) for trying.