House M.D

How come on later seasons Chase is able to do every single kind of surgery imaginable? How the fuck is that possible?

As a matter of fact, Dr. Robert Chase from the hit U.S. TV drama House M.D. is a fictional character written by professional tv writers and not a real person subject to real rules or even logic.

The more you know...

He's a wizard, you can tell by the British accent and the fact that he's really shifty about his past (he doesn't have a good backstory). Then his dad shows up from the Mage's Tower or whatever and he's freaking out that he'll be discovered and put to death by the muggles.

How come from the beginning House knows literally everything about every disease and treatment imaginable? How the fuck is that possible?

Remember that episode where he kills a guy and literally no one cares aside from Cameron?

ultimate aryan ubermensch chad

it was some nigger dictator so it's okay. /ourguy/

Remember that whole season where they ruined Cuddy's character to force a romance with House?

well he is a world famous doctor for a reason. He also works with a whole team and consults books.

>guy
HONORABU MEMBA

he's the medical sherlock holmes

Why did so many people treat him like shit throughout the show? I didn't think he was a bad guy at all.

Wasn't he a surgeon?

did anyone else think that cuddy thing ended in a really shit way?

i bet you think your hella smart huh?

The writers got lazy.

>initial diagnosis wrong?
>better break into patients house

the only episode that really got me was with that schizo chick. and that nog that lost her leg

cause he's strayan

he ends up being House 2, so it's fine

>they forced this absolute chad with the ugly asian chick
Why?

whats house 2?

Even though he's an intensivist, he did most of the small surgeries on the first three seasons. When he got fired, he became full blown surgeon, then a head of surgery by season 5 iirc.
He's the best character in House. Great balance between work and life.

I would like to gv u hiv bb

Cameron was a poz whore? Fucking hot.