Cast them

Cast them.

Kuwabara should be played by the older bro from Stranger Things

I was surprised to learn blacks and probably people of latin persuasion, males in their mid - 20s actually watch this.

RDJ as hiei

I think you mean the guy in stranger things that looks like him, the one the brother cucked

I loled irl 2bh

blacks fucking love naruto and dbz and anime shit

Yeah this was on after DBZ and Saint Seiya in Mexico

2000s Toonami anime is the great equalizer

You what?

gtfo

pls no bully

Why is the tournament arc so /comfy/? To me it always felt like I was watching a videogame cutscene.

I hate watching video game cut scenes.

Why does Sup Forums get free reign over Sup Forums?

Because its the perfect length and each battle feels unique.

You loled right? Well I see, I shall not disturb you any more then

Chloë Moretz was born to play Toguro, now that Schwarzenegger is too old.

Speaking of YYH, when was your childhood?

why did Yusuke stick with Keiko when Botan was clearly the better girl?

Core. '92 here.

Keiko was way more of a good match for him. She was a sensitive yet kick-ass girl. She was the female counterpart to his bad boy persona. Keiko is one of the few shonen romantic interests with an actual personality. As a matter of fact I never noticed how much I like her until typing this post.

nigga if I wuz Yusuke I be smashin dat Grim Reaper pussy every night

The biggest Yu-Yu Hakusho fans i’ve ever met were a Blasian drug dealer and a Black football jock who used to hangout with my best friend’s coke head older brother. they loved DBZ, Yu-Yu, Gundham, NGE, Cowboy Bebop, Spirited Away all that shit. I would come over to hangout and smoke and they’d be there all day long watching anime, they were Chad’s too it was the funniest thing i’ve ever seen in my life. Blaq’s and spics love anime, especially bad action oriented shonen trash

july '99 here

>they loved DBZ, Yu-Yu, Gundham

Were they brazilians?

>YYH
>bad action oriented shonen trash
fucking kill yourself pleb

me as the manlet

She still hasn’t attained 100% power yet tho

YOU'RE A MESHI