My girlfriend and I want to watch a scary movie, but i’m tired of basic possesion movies and reddit trash...

My girlfriend and I want to watch a scary movie, but i’m tired of basic possesion movies and reddit trash. Any recommendations?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=w1rN9-fFE7k
bestnudeceleb.com/matrix/celeb1190/pics/kelly-brook-07.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pics of gf's pusy so i can properly recommend?

MILKIES!!!

I WANT TO KISSY TEH MILKERS

Sauce

Quality thread.

Pic related. Starring Dani Filth. I've linked here the full movie. Just ignore this post if you guys aren't metal, or if you aren't dudeweed lmaos.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=w1rN9-fFE7k

It's scary as shit.

>doesn't know how to reverse image search

big breasted british glamour model no. 24223

Hold donw 's' and right click the image newfriend,

Does she have nudes

Based
Based

Great movie if you can stand subtitles.

You want a horror movie to fuck to or properly watch?

The Ninth Gate is a great little spooky thriller with Johnny Depp as a rare book salesmen tracking down a book supposedly written by the Devil. You could fuck to this movie if you wanted.

The Borderlands is a found footage horror about a small team comprised of two priests and a contracted tech guy sent by the Vatican to investigate the claim of a miracle in a sleepy English town (the church does actually do this). Turns out to be...complicated. Could fuck to it if you really put your mind to it just watch out for the ending.

The Mothman Prophecies concerns a news reporter drawn to a small West Virginia town after a personal tragedy, where something decidedly strange seems to be happening. Very dreamlike and eerie. You could potentially fuck to it, but it's a good movie, pay attention.

Possession (1981)

God Damn You.
I was legit going to give that Depp movie another shot and then your recommend mothman ? And that catholic movie sounded cool as well.

You have forsaken me.

Her name is Kelly Brook
as glamour girls go shes kinda likeable
down earth type
plenty of nudes but nothing xxx rated

Into the mouth of madness

How hairy is her downstairs paradise?

You know what to do, user

Bone Tomahawk

i saw her sporting a brazilian one time
search for kelly brook pussy if you want to see
she is covered in red stuff for some reason

bestnudeceleb.com/matrix/celeb1190/pics/kelly-brook-07.jpg
mmmm

The exorcism of Emily Rose

He asks for anything non-posession and you recommend a fucking posession movie? I'm with you OP. Im starting to wonder if posession movies outnumber zombie movies. Bring back creature features for fucks sake.

Fucking gay

The VVitch you fucking pleb

Xtro

xtra thicc

Manhole.

A Korean thriller.

Whats gayer, a shitty original creature feature like 'The Relic' or some cookie cutter demon gets young girl shit like "Diary of an Exorcist Zero"? Its getting fucking stale man.
I liked The VVitch. It not your typical possession movie.
This is more like it. I wasn't a massive fan of Xtro, but at least it was fucking different.

I got your manhole right here baby.