Where is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4n7yxHJZFB8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

JENAY WILL U MARY ME

Newfag detected.

haha oh shit this thread just got spicy

Didn't we just have an ESB thread?

Do you think she involves some of her toys during sex?

STOP GIVING MEDIOCRE GIRLS ATTENTION YOU FUCKING SOY BOYS

Id porg her

In my pants.

she looks like someone's mom

????????????????

WHen I see BB I think of Bareback as in when I meet a guy on grindr and we bareback.

>jenny shits on all the popular shit early on
>sells out to shill it later

What does it mean to "porg" a girl?
Does it involve penetration?

giv pale gf

youtube.com/watch?v=4n7yxHJZFB8

Muh dick just sprayed an icky viscous white goo. It smells like fertilizer. Who is this girl and how did she cause it?

>mfw friends want me to go to the midnight premiere

Good luck to any of you thinking of doing that shit, you'll be surrounded by Normie's and embarrassing 30 year olds dressed as ports and Jedi.

I'll see it a week later when it quiets down.

>Watching a Disney movie

star wars is dead. let it rest in peace

so she can answer normal questions but not autistic ones?

this is a look-alike isnt it?

>Watching Disney Propaganda
No thx

Is it just one user forcing this woman as a Sup Forums waifu?

yes, and he probably doesn't even realize she's a dyke

prove it

Where's the fucking leak? TFA was leaked months before it premiered.

just look at her dyke face, are you blind or something?

But she fucked Max Landis and his friends.

that i'd like to fuck

>she fucked Max Landis and his friends
she didn't fucked max landis, max is a fag, and his "friends" are fags as well. so she fucked some of the maxie dyke friends

do ppl still care about star wars who arent payed marketers?

they’re all bi retard anything goes

you’re just mad no one will ever want to fuck your fugly ass as much as that user wants to fuck Jenny and Jenny wanted to fuck landis

whatever helps you fap man

Where is what? The hype you mean? Well there isn't, not here I can tell you that.

The fuck you talking about? Are you homo?

Jenny is super clever and tasteful and I don't at all hope that she shuts the fuck up.

Poor man's Lena Paul

Jenny is rich in snuggles and cuddles and is a muffin.

Everywhere kiddo

Kill yourself reddit.

90s born queers love it more than changing gender

Jenny is a disgusting pig fuck. She also looks disabled. Her face remains me of a girl i went to school with. She kept pissing herself so much they put newspaper under her, like an animal.

You said you'd stop. You said you were going to stop spamming this girl. I'm going to give you 48 hours to cease all Jennyposting, and then I'm going to have to make your worst nightmare a reality.

I have no interest in this girl, she's a 6 on her best day, but I will meet her, I will charm her, and I will fuck her on the first date. I won't post any of her nudes or fuck vids, but I will appear one day in a video with her. Your delight will turn to horror as you wonder if the guy in her video is her boyfriend, you'll be able to tell from the embarrassed expressions on her face that they've fucked, and then with a little nudge she'll tell the audience the guy is in fact her boyfriend. I won't make her say anything disgusting, but she will say a few things that make it abundantly clear we fucked. I'll make a few "jokes" implying what she's like in bed, and one or two implying we're thinking about having kids. You'll never see her as pure again, every time you look at her you'll think of me fucking her. It will consume you, but this won't be the worst of it.

The relationship will continue for months after this, and then one day out of the blue I'll dump her. I won't say anything overly harsh to her, I'll continue to be the perfect charmer I have been the entire relationship. I'll start publicly dating another girl within days, and then it'll happen.

Her videos will stop for a while, she'll miss a few updates. Maybe post something on her patreon about feeling a bit down or under the weather. She'll post a new video but she'll be visibly sad. The joy gone from her eyes.

I don't want to have to do it, but I'm willing to hurt her. I'm willing to hurt her to hurt you. Don't force my hand.

>Don't force my hand.
Jenny already forced my hand down my pants.

mustve been too many Rock films

Piss girl was in 1990

>why isnt the third star wars movie in 3 years as hyped as the first star wars movie in 10 years

Becuause the last two were garbage.

>mfw I'm not going to watch it in theaters or at home
>mfw I dropped SW after TFA

>payed
>not going with paid, the patrician choice