Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7KehXBUUXW4
discord.gg/MdEp6
youtu.be/78vX75XiGbA?t=27m
youtu.be/mMoqjrJYe3A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw no millie edition

massive slut

Season 3/4 idea: The kids all have to run away from home together to infiltrate some government base in some other town

Billy doesn't need a god damned redemption arc.
He was fair with ex-chad Steve, giving him advice and showing sympathy for his problems.
He tries to defend the honour of his pussy from his father.
He tried to protect his sister from ruining her life via miscegenation and teenage pregnancy.
He then later gave his sister some breathing room (only for his father to step in).
He does everything he can to find his sister, even seducing a randy milf.
He finds his siter, like a good brother, only for Steve to cause aggro by lying to him.
He then risked his own well being to get his sister out of trouble.
He also is shown to have accepted the situation at the end of the season.

Series finale prediction: the upside down is controlled by two nerdy twins with psychic powers (experiment 001 and 002) that never go outside and spend all day playing d&d

cute

post the discord you cunts

The show had a lifespan of 2 seasons. Brenner being alive was an obvious setup for season 3 but that doesn't mean it won't be shit. It'll be even worse since it'll probably focus on the worst S2 arc, the faggot street punks and Eight.

Someone post the webm of Millie getting rejected by Finn numerous times

Bullying isn’t welcome here

Sadie>>>>>>Millie
That is all.

Was Max's brother gay?

He seemed OBVIOUSLY gay

this show is pedobait for pedos by pedos.

gross

The argument could be made

Is it actually going to be a 3 year wait for season 3? Wtf

It breaks my heart that Millie will never have her love be reciprocated by Finn

Finn before he met Jack.

always do

Has she been posting on Snapchat recently?

Yep, you're just blocked

Not that I know. She used to snap a lot but it seems she eased up on all social media occasionally posting on IG.

Probably after all athe attention from pedophiles

Then why would she post a picture that clearly shows a little buttcheek.

serves her right for treating him like shit initially and then circling back after he became a chad. typical roastie

She shouldn't have been such a cunt to him when he was interested in her then.

She’s probably trying to refocus her attention on the things that really matter rather than obsessing over the bing pop wahoo gratification of social media. Good for her.

proof of this?

>By the time we actually got around to shooting [that scene], we had run out of Finn time. This happens, you run out of kid time — but we still had Millie time. We were like, “It’s all right, Millie, we’ll shoot this tomorrow.” And she said, “No, I don’t need Finn there. I got this.”

You don't fuck with Millie.

Pretty sure he knew Jack around the time of that pic.

watch all of the s1 interviews with millie and finn. It's clear he had a huge crush on her and she friendzoned him. Then it's a massive reversal in s2 interviews where finn is a chad now and millie's lusting after him but he's no longer interested because she exposed herself as a vapid roastie

Do you faggots actually and unironically like her? Or is all of that just a meme? She's really not special at all, her looks are easily below average, her personality is not charming or anything, sure she's been over exposed by now but then what? She's only gonna get older and uglier as time goes on, I just don't understand the hype

>girl
>instagram
>why would she show butt
c'mon. its in their nature to be sluts to signal a man

Just internet speculation. Finn does have a borderline creepy bromance with the other kid from It though

She's basically just using him to launch herself into the limelight. She saw how popular the "Mileven" ship became and now she's just acting the part.

She doesn't like him.

yeah this probably on the advice of her parents and managers and shit

everything this girl does now is a pr stunt

What the fuck is his problem?

Maybe they just act gay on social media for female attention. They grew up in an environment where being gay has been acceptable always.

>Dad problems
>Secretly gay
>Probably racist or feels emasculated that his little sister would prefer a black man even though he puts himself up as the ideal male figure

Nah, Jack has a girlfriend and he looks miserable with her. Finn probably does it for attention, but Jack seems genuinely gay.

damn this kid is really gay

Jack is definitely straight up gay. Finn seems oblivious.

I dunno, Finn seems to encourage it.

I really liked this Chad off thing, and i crave more. Can someone recommend me something similar?

>secretly gay
He seems pretty into the ladies.

most gay people seem to be, but that shower scene with steve was straight homo

>nutted but still sucking

It's a shame that he got fucked over two seasons in a row but it was kind of a cop out to just have some girl dance with him too

>acting this badly

they're genuine friends, the homolust is a natural part of that friendship

>that genuine disgust from Sophia
why do roasties hate gay people so much?

Why Millie Looks like a 30yo dyke?

Sophia goes from perfect waifu to a donkey when she laughs.

>dat fuckin sexual tension.

Muh gud!

For me its the other way around, she only looks good when she smiles or laughs.

Is that a problem?

She's probably tired of their endearing gay antics taking attention away from her.

Yes!

Giv me some sexual tensionkino guys...

when will this meme die?

Finn lights up like a Christmas tree whenever Jack says anything.

>making him stop
lmao

>Giv me some sexual tensionkino guys

IT 2017

NEVER!

Wew lad
E
W

L
A
D

Also watch V Team on youtube.

>already dressing up like that
I hate how hollywood makes these children completely abandon any sense of self exploration

Imagine...... Sup Forums in 15 years.....
Still will be mommy a thing?

Just finished S2, I give it a 9/10

What v team is?

I really like her hair here.

he was gay for steve

I’ve heard her say about an outfit she wore to an awards show that it was chosen by her in collaboration with a professional stylist. So she hasn’t lost all creative control.

>the Vegeta hairstyle

All little girls want the BOC (Big Old Cock)
Reminder adult w*men made up consent age laws to blockade men from flooding to cunny.

That's a pretty high score for a season that had episode 7.

It's Fack kino.

Those boots look horrible.

>adult women made laws to prevent men from doing what they did to them when they were young and couldn't disagree to
hmm... it's almost like people who have stuff stolen from them want to make laws that prevent stealing

youtube.com/watch?v=7KehXBUUXW4

legitimate kino the Stranger Things cast could never produce

>you realize Jack is a better actor than Finn

I think they were kind of a misfire, but it shows that she ( or her handlers ) is willing to experiment and take risks. The black dress from th S2 premiere was not good. But her wedding dress thing from the emmys was kino.

her face looks like it had plastic surgery

Episode 7 wasn't too bad, I'm glad 11 saw how she was messing up

Mad roasty spotted! What are you gonna do next? Shave your pubic hair to try and imitate a perfect little girl? Cunnies love to be loved, and w*men get envious of them. You make me sad.

i want to sex millie

I kinda realized that when watching IT, but they're both great.

This general needs to be banned in off-season.

episode 7 wouldn't be so bad if they gave that group more time instead of just piling everything in

I hated with a passion the black dress, straight hair, and caked makeup from the premiere. But that wedding dress is pure kino.

discord.gg/MdEp6

I'm not a cp fag but she is pleasing to ook at, she looks elegant, though hollywood will eventually turn her into a whore.
Though she was pretty great actor in stranger things, very believable, so she has potential to be a kino actor.

What's this? OwO

Yeah it was a little rushed

For me the biggest problem with ep 7 was the drastic change in tone. I loved S1 and how it dealt with innocence as a group of kids fight a monster in a small town. Then boom were in Chicago with a bunch of punks raiding homes killing people.

please one more

It's just the shitty reddit discord.

oh

someone make a link for the good one pls

No

why

youtu.be/78vX75XiGbA?t=27m

just noticed she says she'd like to play leia as a role but about a minute before that someone yells han solo and she says she has no idea who that is

i think she honestly just regurgitates what her parents and press people tell her to say that they think will boost her following

Most likely this, she keeps bringing him up but she sounds so insincere.

youtu.be/mMoqjrJYe3A

Yeah, she hasn't watched and doesn't like Star Wars (apart from Force Awakens I think, which Gaten made her watch).