Make a show about serial killers

>make a show about serial killers
>half of the show is about a guy who ISN'T A SERIAL KILLER

>make a show about serial killers

Damn you're dumb OP.

The show was about the FBI establishing the Behavioral Science division. They study serial killers. It's pretty much the prequel to Criminal Minds you tard.

the show is actually about how I want to fagmount that hot ass manboy

>they study serial killers
oh wow its almost like they spent half the series studying a guy who WASNT A SERIAL KILLER

>make a show about eight ripe cunts
>only two cunts
>neither are ripe

Being THIS idiotic

right op still a retard

>they study serial killers
no they don't

>they spent half the series studying a guy who WASNT A SERIAL KILLER

Right, It's about the FBI agents and the hot Fringe chick. Not the serial killers.

>dude its usually the boyfriend or some sexually frustrated dude
>yeah but what if its not, we just cant understand these people!
>turns out it was the boyfriend and a sexually frustrated dude

>no they don't

They studied a guy who wasn't a serial killer

I'm on episode 2 and pretty bored. Does the constant bs with his gf/sex scenes have a point or is it just thrown in there as normie b8?

I fucking love the Kemper scenes and such, but pretty much anything having to do with OPs personal life makes me want to be fucked in the neck.

Don't worry, they drop the Kemper stuff really quickly to study a guy who has a problem with his girlfriend

Does it keep focusing on the dude's personal life though?

You have a strong opening scene, then stupid normie bs, then you breadcrumb me with serial killer stuff. As a true crime fag I wanna like it but its boooooooooooring

>fagmount
That thread is still being quoted. That thread was legendary.

Sorry, it’s just boring. They should have just made the show about ed kemper because he’s the only good part of the entire show.

>Does it keep focusing on the dude's personal life though?

god you kids are dumb.

The show is about the agents, So yes.

The ratio is kept pretty consistent in terms of investigation to personal life but I do think it leans a bit more into the investigation side until the very end

It's almost like making a show about two regular ass dudes interviewing infinitely more interesting subjects surrounding infinitely more interesting circumstances is a retarded idea

>make a show that isn't a prono
>half of the show is about a guy eating some roastie's ripe cunt

Sure, but do the constant forays into the agent's love life affect the actual interesting parts of the show (i.e. serial killers and their investigation into them) in any way or is it just constantly shoehorned in in order lend some sort of normie aspect to the show I could get by watching a sitcom or drama?

>They should have just made the show about ed kemper because he’s the only good part of the entire show.

Retard, the show is called Mindhunter.
Not Serial Killer.

I mean sweet baby jesus some of you are incredibly stupid.

Maybe they should have dealt more into the "mind" part then yeah instead of dealing with a guy who a normal fucking cop could have got if he wasn't born in some bumfuck nowhere town where the boyfriend is never the suspect

If they made the show about Ed Kemper they'd probably also change the name

It's to show how he possesses many of the same character traits as the serial killers.

So it actually has a longgame point. Good, thanks user. This better be worth it.

Yes. Also the first episode is easily the worst. I don't know what Fincher was thinking doing that.

The drama comes from how much he shares in common with the serial killers.

read it.

It's amazing how dumb these/this user is.

That guy was easily the worst part of the show, I have honestly no idea why they decided to add in some random murderer in a series of killers who had mom problems

I understand what the show is about that doesn’t make it any less boring

i'll serial kill your moms pusy

I found Holden's development during the show rather entertaining. He started being such a little bitch but now his character is actually going somewhere.

He constantly avoids talking about his mother, and is coming close to becoming a sociopath, any chances he becomes a serial killer?

TSSSSSSSSSSSS

Would he be a fan of Dan Schneider's shows?

Who isn't?

>I understand what the show is about that doesn’t make it any less boring

this 12 year old

but they did spend half the series on guys who WERE SERIAL KILLERS

Read this a few times.

If it's real it's 2spooky4me

>dude i'm totally straight and attracted to my girlfriend lmao

There's always that possibility in future seasons. Although since it is based on a real person, I'd say the chances are slim. That's sort of stretching it with taking creative liberties.

I read an interview the other day with Groff where he said his friend's pointed out to him how his character started showing traits similar to the serial killers. He said he had no idea and found it interesting. He comes off as sort of an idiot desu.

>be (((Netflix)))
>create original series
>spend the majority focusing on anything but the title/subject advertised
Genius