Why do Americans do this?

Why do Americans do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

knowledgenuts.com/2013/09/23/the-bizarrely-profitable-business-of-baby-foreskins/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harvey_Kellogg#Masturbation_prevention
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They originally started doing it to prevent masturbation. Now it's just done out of cultural inertia and ignorance.

>my dad still claims that women prefer cut to uncut
fuck you, dad. We're not even Jewish. Why did you do this to me?

j_ws

because their doctors advise them to

Jewish culture

They gotta feed their jew overlords

Because of makeup for women. Not even joking.
knowledgenuts.com/2013/09/23/the-bizarrely-profitable-business-of-baby-foreskins/

>amerilards so cucked they cut off their dick for women
KEK

getting your baby circumcised=more $

it's very simple to understand why the docs and hospitals have pushed the meme for so long

americans are slaves of the jews

kinda sad

no smegma

*cuts off ears without anaesthesia*
no earwax

>I don't wash my dick

I'm so over it. I want my wiener back.

uncircumsiced penises are horrifying

>keratinizing your glans so you don't have to clean it
might as well pull out your teeth so you don't have to brush

>amerisharts

>tfw the doctor fucked up my circumcision twice.

Im like half cut. I also have phimosis. Shits fucked up. I cant pull my skin back over my head, but the tip of my dick is always hanging out. Doesnt help that my dick is pretty small too, 3 inches hard. Inside my body when flacid

>Be me
>Been talking to a girl for a couple of weeks
>Conversation topic becomes about sex
>Start talking about past experiences/hookups
>She mentions the last guy she was with didn't have a big dick and was uncut, so it felt like a "Fleshy Sock"
>Feel nervous because I'm uncut
>Few days later we start getting intimate
>Fuck her hard
>Wait a few minutes after post-orgasmic bliss before we start chatting
>Ask her about her cut/uncut preferences
>She says "It doesn't matter as long as its clean and the guy can use it like I did"

Yeah, so in my experiences, chicks don't really give a shit. If they like you enough, to want to fuck you then being cut or uncut isn't any kind of deal breaker.

Sucks for cutfags though. I do have a smug sense of superiority at the fact that my uncut cock experiences more pleasure than a circumcised one. Must suck to have not have gotten a choice.

I'd feel like mutilated genitals would tend to be more horrifying then normal ones, but then again, I'm not an Amerifat so I don't have to delude myself into thinking pieces of my cock getting chopped off is a good thing for me

>They originally started doing it to prevent masturbation.
>By the guy who invented cereal

>HEY, KIDS! Don't masturbate, eat my shitty cereal instead and get fat.

This.

Uncut penises look gross

Both of the American girls I've fucked loved it to the point they legit couldn't get enough like anime girls

we're pozzed by the jews

help us

i thogh't its done other way

yeah, totally agree.
also, having 5 fingers is dumb and useless since the pinky has no strength whatsoever. I'm cutting my baby's so he doesn't have to carry with that stupid burden all his life like i did

>not being able to do piss balloons because you fell for jewish tricks

Feel bad for you lads

>cutfags on damage control

I bet you guys watch superhero movies too

>being this butthurt cuz ur too pussy to get circumsised
sour grapes

>fat american detected

Do I need to be reminded that the Jews mutilated me everywhere I go?

how expensive is it anyway?

That entire post was just an excuse for you to brag about having sex.

smegma is a part of your skin dumbo, it’s still there and it’s still smells just like your armpits. Because of a small space tissue it forms into green goo. It’s retarded to just cut something which doesn’t really bother you

cut your dick off if you're such a courageous guy

>american
>parents didn't fall for jewish tricks
Feels good man

>tfw had phimosis and had to cut, in acontry where no one cuts
>tfw got kicked in the dick in a school fight and had to get 5 stitches in my dick shaft, now it has a very small scar

My dick looks like it has gone to war

I won't lie, you're 85% accurate. I had sex, sure, but it does turn out that cut/uncut doesn't mean shit to women. In fact, LITERALLY the only positive feature of being cut is that its easier to keep clean. People who were cut at birth, I feel sorry for you. People who make a conscious, adult decision to get circumcised are insane.

>tfw can't even argue against the memes because I literally sharted while sitting on the couch the other day

Might be difficult for an Americuck to understand this, but non Jews/Muslims don't cut off parts of their cock for no reason outside of the States, where they were brainwashed by a puritan cereal quack into doing so

why do mutilated people even pretend they have the whole sexual experience?
it's like some quadriplegic spouting how he can go hiking just fine.

I promise I'm not from Sup Forums but I think it goes much deeper than that. the US medical profession has historically been circumcised men, many of them Jewish. so the people doing research into circumcision had an ingrained bias, and the literature reflects that. this is why the slight correlation between circumcision and lower std risk has been taken so seriously.

Why is this always on here. it's taking up space on the board it isn't tv related. Why is this here?

in a country*

Before anyone asks, it still looks good and retains all functions. Lost some sensibility though.

Meant for this post:

>implying i wanna chop a piece of my dick
no thank you. I'd rather have a normal penis. I don't want your approval anyways, and the girls sucking it don't mind

>>By the guy who invented cereal

wait is this for real, what the actual fuck america. this is some top tier jewish shit

Russians

(((ignorance)))

about $1k per baby

it's a steady money maker.

he was a WASP though

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harvey_Kellogg#Masturbation_prevention

>phimosis
medfag here
that's not a thing. your parents were just too afriad to sit down with their son and tell him to try to get his foreskin back when he's in the bathtub slightly every day at a time.
that's why every non-religious partens get their sons mutilated because they suck at parenting.

Fuck off dickless

>brainwashed by a puritan cereal quack
Not how it actually happened. Somebody is covering their ass

eh
some foreskins are looser than others, that's just how it is

>For patients not covered by health insurance, circumcision for a newborn infant typically costs $150-$400 for the doctor fee, and possibly an additional facility fee, which can increase the total to $800 or more

it is a quick procedure as well and with the amount of kids getting born daily, that is a lot of fucking moolah
trust me if they somehow can fucking convince people circumcision for women also a good thing and have no outcry about it, they would totally do it

this