What kind of brain dead moron buys this shit? How have they not bankrupted yet?

What kind of brain dead moron buys this shit? How have they not bankrupted yet?

MEMBER CATDOG??

They cost fucking nothing to make. The box they come in is more valuable.

op wasnt born yet then

does catdog poop out each others mouths?

I think what annoys me the most is the black soulless eyes. why?

A guy I know who works for Beckett literally buys every single one when it comes out and posts it all over social media. The guy is almost 40. I genuinely think he has no friends.

the quintessential bluepilled, atheist loving, capeshit watching nu-male.

The eyes are genuinely the worst part, some shit like their LOTR ones are ALMOST passable, but the giant coal black soulless eyes and the pyramid nose ruin it every single time.

whew, porgs AND pops? I could probably convince this dude to buy my shit.

how about you just kill 2 porgs with 1 stone

forgot pic lol

Poor guy. Be kind to him user, he seems lonely.

the people that buy them look in their eyes and see themselves in return. nothing

You’re his friend user

I know a guy who loves these things and is the exact same. He's a shill for all pop culture and does it for free. He has no job. He has no friends in real life. He's a nice guy but has nothing between his ears.

I think he is. He posts to facebook 10-15 times a day. most of what he posts have no comments or likes. i dont know why he keeps doing it

>south park episode

>Some of those Shining ones are so close to being decent figures
>The fucking blockhead and eyes kill it again

The Shining ones aren't bad.

I wouldn't buy them, but they aren't completely stupid like Catdog.

>he's an Alexa Bliss guy

A man of culture, I see

The fuck is a porg?

The only borderline redeeming reason to buy these fucking things would be thinking they'll be some collector shit worth something in the future (they won't). At least then the person buying them would only be stupid instead of brain dead.

who member mighty mugs

The dog barfs out the cat's hair sometime, so I imagine they shit each other's food back and forth.

this one actually works for what it is, porgs already have the soulless black eyes

and?