APOLOGIZE

Right fuckin now!

Reminder that Lee Unkrich is a confirmed Sup Forums poster.

For what? I'm glad capeshit and Hack Snyder got BTFO.

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Yep. When Sup Forums discovered A Talking Cat!?! in early 2013, mind you ATC!?! is a minor cult film now but when it had just come out and the trailer was posted here the trailer had about 500 views and it was just added to Netflix that day, there were several consecutive threads discussing how hilariously bad ATC!!! was. During one of these threads Lee Unkirch tweeted about ATC!?! His tweet was posted in a thread and people speculated he posted here and then he deleted the tweet.

Circumstantial evidence but compelling evidence.

I asked what Coco was about and stopped listening after someone said "mexican family".

Reminder that Coco got through the anti spooky skellys China censor board, it's that good.

Thanks meme historian asperger level 4

Really?

No problem

Someone also posted a timestamped picture of an Oscar on here and started a "ask an Oscar winner anything" thread. The answers they gave pointed to Unkrich.

Yep, it's breaking records there too, it's made almost $80 million so far and might even reach $200m

I really wanna watch Coco and Jumangi, they look fun

Pretty easy when there's literally no competition

Not hard when everything else showing is shit nobody cares about. If they released Coco during Star Wars time and it did better, that'd be impressive.

racists BTFO

What about Justice League?

>Justice League

>JUSTice league
>competition
Come on user, it’s even in the name

It's number one again this weekend because there is zero competition.

Lady Bird (mother daughter drama)
Wonder Wheel (more prententious shit from pedo Woody Allen)
Disaster Artist (James Franco tries to be deep)
Shape of Water (del taco makes a movie about evil white people and love between a spanish spinster and a immigr... merman)

I liked it alot. I liked how they actually kept Catholic religious imagery instead of censoring it to be generic.

>meanwhile, 3 weeks in, JUSTice League still hasn't matched Avenger's opening weekend

>Fembusters didn't
How based can one people be