I just watched this for the first time. I enjoyed it quite a lot

I just watched this for the first time. I enjoyed it quite a lot.

I also don't frequent this board - What might be everyone's issue with this here?

It's trash, but it's my kind of trash. I had fun with it, more than most other Marvel or blockbusters in general. It's a guilty pleasure.

It's one of the worst movies I've ever paid money to see.

It's plane scene only had one line to meme. Flaggposting just couldn't get off the ground.

Okay guys, I can't lie. I wasn't done entirely.

I'm not satisfied with that ending at all, kinda blue balled if anything.

IT HAD NO SPIDER MAN

They tried to cram too many background stories into one movie which made it feel rushed

See what I mean?

Katana a cute!

I liked it. It's fun. Comic book movies aren't good ever. At least this one is fun.

It was complete shit, but having now see Civil War and Justice League, it honestly wasn't any worse.
>that guy who's superpower was that he could climb anything who was only put in the film so they could kill one of them off
>I had fun with it
How? it was a fucking snoozfest on top of being complete shit

fucking plastic WHORE

>They tried to cram too many background stories into one movie which made it feel rushed
>captain boomerang
>he steals shit
>deadshot
>he shoots shit
>croc
>he eats shit
>diablo
>he burns shit
>katana
>she cuts shit
>slipknot
>he plays shitty nu-metal
I think they did a good job.

*unsheathes*

I hate this movie and I hate that I paid to watch it.

Pros:
1. Harley Quinn
2. Will Smith believe it or not
3. Last half had some redeeming scenes
4. The general tone of the movie (minus the tagged on comedy) was good, dark and gritty

Cons:
1. Riddled with reshoots which turned it into a comedy
2. First half of the movie makes no sense
3. The squad is introduced twice?
4. Really bad forced nostalgia pop music all throughout the movie
5. jared leto fucking blows and i hope we never see him or his worldstar joker ever again

Wonder Woman > Batman vs Superman > Suicide Squad >>>>>> Literal dog poopie >>>>>>>> Justice League

Having fun is something that's hard to explain. I can see why people don't like it, but there's something about the presentation, editing, music, and character moments I had some fun with. I recognize it's not that great tho.

>I likd susid skwd it wus fuun!

I notice that the people who hate this movie know nothing about the Suicide Squad and never say specifically what they dislike

Wow, you are really upset about JL bombing.

it sets the bar low for mainstream-entertainment and encourages the industry to keep churning out liquid shit

True. I'd rather watch Suicide Squad again than Civil Scuffle or Jurassic World. Hopefully the sex appeal in the clown movies stays high.

this is KATAAANA

I can see people having fun with this because unlike Civil War and Justice League, it's not trying to blend together into a homogenized mess like every other superhero movie. They definitely tried to do that to the movie with the reshoots, but the visual style, a character being introduced just to get killed off, the Joker and Harley chemical factory scene, Waller killing people execution style...it's something else. I think as much as Warner tried to compromise Ayer's vision it still peaked through. Warner has taken complete control now and these movies aren't interesting to watch anymore. Justice League was such lame focus group shit. This movie isn't a work of highbrow art but it's definitely much more entertaining than that.

>slipknot
>he plays shitty nu-metal
kek

It's a mess! I only watched it for the Harley Quinn bits and crazy straya.

mystery men is better

Again, DCucks are not even hiding the fact that they are shit posting with this forced meme anymore kek

Dawn of Justice Ultimate Edition > Wonder Woman > Man of Steel > Captain America Winter Soldier > Batman vs Superman > Justice League > The rest of the MCU > Suicide Squad

Other things you might enjoy, OP
>tapout shirts
>monster energy drinks in lieu of water
>trailer parks
>Insane clown posse
>League of Legends; particularly Jinx
>scrawny white meth addict women who chew tobacco
>nanny dog pit bulls

Needless to say, the entire aesthetic of this film disgusts me and brings these things to mind.

Nah, this was shit but I'd rather watch it over Justice League. That movie has no redeeming qualities at all

Say what you will about Ezra Miller, he's a total fag and I fucking hate him. But his portrayal of Barry Allen is the epitome of a redeeming quality.

>Ultimate Edition
>good
When will this meme cease?

I hated it because the antagonists were terribly written

What is it called is a woman who wears that mask of the symbol of Japan?

Find this funnier than the Dark Knight plane scene desu

It makes no fucking sense,

The team of near powerless mercs are called in to deal with a potentially world ending God whos scenes were dealt with so poorly that I didn't even realize she was the main villain until the final fight.

The movie is u fuck up on every level:

>Boring action
>Cookie-cutter dialog
>No plot
>Awful editing and direction
>Bloated set of characters
>The Joker

The movie had the potential to be something really cool, I love its aesthetic and the character designs were pretty cool.

Just cut 2-3 members of the squad, make Capt Boomerang the main character and have the team infiltrate arkham to capture the Joker and you'd have a decent film.

Sup Forums finally embracing DC's only other good movie

GABEGINO

I hate that sky is blue meme it needs to cease.

This is what DC always should have

1) Alternate cuts for everything they make, directors cut preffered

2) One stupid cheesy scene that will go down in movie history

3) A damn good soundtrack (this movie almost got there but at least had a #1 hit song)

So this was a good DC movie.

>DC: We want the white trash crowd
>Director producer man: I got just the thing

it's a cult movie