You're offered this deal by the Devil, would you accept it?

You can end all capeshit for eternity and cinematic universes by bringing them to financial ruin.

But here's the catch.

In their place you'll have either Anime adaptations or Vidya adaptations( by good directors with creative freedom of course.)

Would you take it ? If so which one will you choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y3Fh6D2PTqQ
youtu.be/1eOefd87-rk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Of course.

>choosing Sup Forums or Sup Forums over Sup Forums
We will never be that desperate

>Sell your soul to the devil
>In exchange, he replaces all the shit movies you don't bother to see with a bunch of essentially equivalent movies you won't bother to see
How can I lose?

He will throw in a bonus of having both Whedon and Snyder suffer career ending injuries.

>never watch anime
>understand some of their plots are pretty kino
>on the other hand I get my good Warcraft universe movies
Sorry weebs my heart belongs to another

If so then which one is it anime or vidya movies?

You're not selling your soul user , just the opportunity to switch one for the other. Don't worry not that type of devil. :^)

Can they replicate this fight in live action?

youtu.be/y3Fh6D2PTqQ

I stopped reading this ages ago, what a retarded explanation.

How would a hollywood adaption of Attack On Titan handle the themes of nationalism and axis powers dindu nuffin.

i'd rather have a fiddle made of gold

animay

Hmm wrong thread?

>actual evidence of an after life appears before you
>you go with the burn in Hell for all eternity option

why would anyone make a deal with the Devil?

See this user . It's the good and fair devil.

Its fake history by lying kikes. The good guys are literal holohoax-tier stand ins.

>Devil appears to make a deal with me
>His existence proves God's
>Still expects me to take any deal he makes

Wow I thought DBZ fights would look dated but this one still kind of looks good.

More importantly how will Hollywood handle all the incest and loli shit like this.

youtu.be/1eOefd87-rk

fuck selling my soul
any wizards know how to sell my blood/pain/semen

Clearly they need method acting so they can see for certain just how it would be handled. Hiring actual brothers and sisters to play the love interests would be a first step towards that.

This. It's the only logical outcome.
I would be ecstatic if I discovered demons running around in my basement.

The whole thing is that the wall people are kept in the walls by the outside world because they are a part of the titan bloodline. They are accused of committing racial genocide against non-titans, when in reality were building roads and keeping infrastructure. They're demonized by the current ruling powers and the people are fed propaganda like that.
The manga creator was discovered having a secret far right nationalist twitter btw.

That's sort of the metaphor.
The stories are typically allegories of temptation, you're giving away your soul to the devil when you constantly live a wicked life of fapping to crossdressing whores while eating hot pockets and leeching of the government.
>Blood
Go to a blood bank, have rare blood
>Pain
Whore yourself to sadistic johns
>Semen
Go to a sperm bank, be smart, white, and tall

Oh please I am pretty sure Hollywood has more pedos than the anime industry.

At least the anime ones get caught(like the creator of Rurouni Kenshin/Samurai-X)

Demons are pretty much the worst way to get confirmation of god though.
Ontop of being horrifying, they're gunning for you,

I meant t o demons. I wanna sell my sperm to a succubi

>Far Right
>By Nip standards
So let me guess, he's past war crime denial and right into war crime support.

wait.. so are the titans meant to keep in the walled people? Are there like modern cities beyond the titans? Don't they fuck with the non-wall people?

>Sell
They take it user, if anything they'd probably make you pay to get harvested.
Just for giggles since they've no need for money.

Wtf what? Please tell me you're joking. All my usernames in various sites is either kenshin or a variation of the title.

It would be an absolute bummer. It was one of those series that literally had no look shit.

Demons only have as much power over you as you/God let them have.

Demons would basically confirm God's existence 100% in my eyes, and I'd just tell them to fuck off after that.

The outside world is much more modern compared to the walls (early late 1800 to early 1900s). The titans don't fuck with the outside people because people are turned into titans within the walls.

GRIM REMINDER SOON

>tfw finance major
>tfw spend your days imagining directing a hotline miami series
it hurts

so there are like massive walls way beyond the normal city walls that keep everything contained?

Hollywood allows degenerates like faggots and trans to be glorified and normalised. Promoting paedophilia is in their best interests.

>give up shitty films for good films

really makes one ponder...

The walled city is on Madagascar IIRC. So they Titans are mostly stuck on an island. I only vaguely kept up with the series so don't quote me on any of that.

Pic related is literally an intended homage to a known war criminal

ADAG ON BIBAN IS GOOD AND GOOL MOBIE

What do I give up in return?

What’s new in manga?

Anime and manga have been in a drought for years. Good shit rarely comes by.

Sup Forums > all

This is Sup Forums.

>anime adaptations
>cast myself as Ymir Fritz in the Attack on Titan live action film
>make deal with devil all over again

I want a new deal. I want humanity wiped from existence. I want the Spiderlords to reign supreme.

I don't want normies in my anime, so I will have to decline the (((devil's))) offer.