Anakin really had no choice but to kill this fucker

Anakin really had no choice but to kill this fucker.

>he was an unarmed prisoner

Since when is a sith lord unarmed? He had to die right there. Not to mention that would basically end the war.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/screenrant.com/darth-vader-comic-steal-red-lightsaber-bleed/amp/
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/The_Force
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> Sheev is snarling DO IT anakin

> Anakin senses the dark side emanations coming from Sheev

> he shares a look of compassion with Dooku, hands him a lightsabre and together they stab the fuck out of Sheev

> then they restore the republic

roll credits.

Dooku's hands were cut off...

>PALPATINE IS THE SITH LO-

classic black making excuses not to work

dude was in shock that he let sheev play him, he thought he was gonna rule the galaxy and then got that all pulled from under him for an angsty teenager. imagine all the work dooku did just for palpatine to order his execution.

also he didnt say shit cause betrayals the sith way and if we was too retarded to see it coming then he deserved it. he wasnt gonna out the last remaining sith just because he didnt play the game correctly

>doesn't betray someone because he is a sith and betrayal is the sith way

PREQUELS, EVERYBODY

>red is a sith lightsaber
>blue is a a jedi's
>mace windu's was purple
>furious at sheev
>anger leads to the dark side
really makes you think

Cutting an old man's hands off and decapitating seemed a bit much for Star Wars.

>SLJ wanted a purple lightsaber
>Lucas gave him one
Wow, it's fucking magical.

>betrayal is the sith way
>he wasnt gonna out the last remaining sith
Why wouldn't he betray Sheev? I thought betrayal was the Sith way. Almost seems like these movies are pieces of shit spat out by a stupid old man to sell toys.

>let the jedi win because your boss who is the embodiment of the sith way played you
>stop the chosen ones path to the dark side to destroy your hated enemy

dooku may be a retard but he had conviction

because dooku realized the long game palpatine was playing and while he didnt want to die it was necessary to turn anakin and actually accomplish what he set out to do in the first place. if dooku had to die for his cause he was willing, doesnt mean the look of shock is unwarranted.

By saying Palpatine was the sith lord wouldn't really have been letting the Jedi win, he could have easily tried to save his own ass with some bargaining/bullshit explanation and then fuck off and do more sith shit.

That was 2 movies prior, Lucas could have written around that since he makes shit up as he goes a long.
He was stoic as fuck till episode 3.

My theory is Palpatine could have been influencing him with the force to keep him silent hence Dooku’s look of betrayal. I think I also read about in one of the books or something the original plan was for Dooku to let himself be defeated and taken into custody and later be released once Palatine had taken over

Lightsabers don't change color based on the wielder's attunement to the force or anything like that.

>Not to mention that would basically end the war.
Did it?

this, its just a crystal.
Bad guys have red, good guys can have whatever the hell they want.
the idea of jedi knights having blue, consulars having green, etc came from the extended universe applying conjecture to the series.
I am beyond words happy that all of the EU got retconned, there is no reason for some gaggle of cocksucking morons to make shit up because they paid for licensing fees to lucasarts and getting to decide that their faggot idea is canon now.

>b-but I paid money to have my idea become canon!
and disney paid more, so now it isnt.

Pretty much all of the separatists were doubting grievous and their odds at winning the war after Dooku died.

hed be outing the last practitioner of the sith arts. its either he loses the war he fought for all these years by outing the guy or he just goes with it and wins. at that point palpatine was unstoppable unless dooku pulled some shit

im pretty sure in the book dooku believes palpatine would intervene if he lost but their was never a plan to let himself be captured. the whole point of the battle of coruscant was to get anakin and obi wan on the invisible hand, kill obi wan, capture anakin and turn him. however that was only what dooku thought. sheevs plan was exactly what happened, all according to keikaku

nigger the real life explanation is SLJ wanted a pimp staff and so lucas let him have a purple blade. the EU explanation is mace had to visit this ice planet or some shit with these things called vaapads that guarded special purple crystals. he created his lightsaber form and got his crystal there

Wait, the fuck? Was there really a thing that the lightsaber changes color in the EU based on temperament/allegiance and not Crystal type?

obi wan was supposed to die though but dookus a jobber so it didnt all go according to plan. then palpatine had obi wan sent to utapau to fight grievous thinking hed die and nope grievous jobbed as well. then the clones fucking jobbed as well trying to kill him, and then anakin jobbed as well.

obi wan is literally unkillable. the only time he "died" was of his own accord and he became a force ghost. obi wan is OP

My point was symbolism and you guys are getting autistic about canon.

But seriously, Sheev was an obvious racist and thought the black guy was too dark for the dark side since the empire being white supremacists is the new Disney canon.

Palpatine should have seduced Obi-Wan to the dark side. He wasn't thinking of the big picture, and while he arguably was, he wasn't thinking big enough.

even worse. nucanon got rid of sith synthetic red crystals. now sith have to steal crystals from jedi and then "torture" them (how the fuck i have no idea) until they "bleed" red. this is all nucanon and is literally sheev telling vader of this. also red crystals can be "healed" and turn silver which is my donut steel ahsoka has twin silver sabers.

this ruins the whole point of the sith and jedi crystals from the old canon (sith creating synthetic crystals that were more powerful but burnt out quick mirroring the darksides effects on them) and once again shows disney has no fucking idea what they are doing

kylos gonna get a bitchin silver claymore

Autists reading too much into the prequels is my favorite meme.
>SLJ wants a purple sword because he likes purple
>EU explanation is that he killed a bunch of monsters to get a purple sword
>anons on Sup Forums think George Lucas wrote Mace Windu differently in III to fit some sort of theme that does not exist

Actually, the Disney canon has it that they change color based on force connection. Evil dudes apply evil to make them red. Ashoka literally sucked the red out of a blade. I didn't watch the show, but I've kept up a bit. So now that faggy idea is canon.

Only the movies are cannon. Just because you saw something while playing lego starwars doesnt make it true.

>watching a cartoon show to keep up with continuity of a movie series
lmao

also it begs the question of why they need jedi crystals and what the fuck would they do if they had no jedi to steal crystals from. good lord disney has no clue what to do with star wars. how can they have more continuity and universe building in fucking capeshit than they have in an already established universe

I said in the post that I don't watch the show. I saw a YouTube vid on it.

>only the movies are cannon
thats where youre wrong kiddo. even the new battlefront 2 is canon

>ugly black female imperial mary sue who turns to the lightside and potentially is reys mother is canon
>revan, canderous, bastila, hk47, the real darth bane, ajunta pall, marka ragnos, nomi sunrider, and Lord Hoth arent

fucking disney

Obi is too pure.

its not in the movie though man. I'm not gonna seriously argue this nerd shit.
Its not in the movie its not in the movie. Might as well take fanfic into account.

Wow, that is... Something.
Did a bit of research myself and saw that apparently when the Sith use the force, they are corrupting it to go against its natural flow.

google.com/amp/s/screenrant.com/darth-vader-comic-steal-red-lightsaber-bleed/amp/
>This continues a trend in modern Star Wars canon’s depiction of the Force that shows the Sith as usurpers, not simply tapping into a “dark side” of the mystical energy field, but actually corrupting its natural flow, perverting its original intent to serve their will, as opposed to surrendering to its will as some of the more wise Jedi, like Qui-Gon Jinn, Yoda, and Obi-Wan Kenobi urge in their teaching.

Why

It isn't in the movie, but it is in the tie-in official Disney-licensed comics/novels.

BANE?

>Disney will make the "grey Jedi" canon

Worse than midichlorians.

Why would Anakin believe Dooku?

>Why
I hate Disney star wars canon but this one seems fine to me tbqh

Sidious needed a new apprentice he just wanted Dooku dead

Which makes corrupting him all the more sweeter.

But saying that the Sith only corrupt The Force and go against its natural flow defeats the point that both sides of Jedi and Sith are too extremist. Now you are only saying that the Jedi only do good and that the Sith only do evil. It takes away all the interesting complexities of the Force and boils it down to the equivalent of a Mass Effect Paragon-Renegade choice of binary bullshit

>defeats the point that both sides of Jedi and Sith are too extremist

Exactly.

Watch the OT some time.

Man, this is getting me bummed. More than that article saying that Snoke is bloodier dark and more powerful than Vader and Sheev combined

>the Sith only corrupt The Force and go against its natural flow
>Now you are only saying that the Jedi only do good and that the Sith only do evil.
To be fair, I recall reading sometime ago that's actually what George had in mind all this time.

That doesn't make it any less retarded or boring.

Sorry the OT i retarded and boring to you.

>ugly
thats debateable
>black
thats just wrong

>revan
>canderous
>hk47
really nigguh? weren't they literally whos in the vidya game? Sheeeeeit, how can you be bitching about canon when it was a choose your own adventure type of game you fucking moron? Seriously weren't there multiple endings and unlockable characters with wildly different outcomes for each? How the fuck do you make that canon you little Sup Forums faggot? Darth Revan default model was a fucking nigger. Do you really want a nigger sith lord as canon you cunty little cuck?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

loving every laugh you miserable little faggot. without revan there is no rule of two, without the rule of two there is no star wars you absolute pleb shitter.

This woman is both hot and not black. The fuck are you on, nigger?

>its not in the movie yet
fixed. get ready for the next movies to pump out even bigger bullshit

t. 56% numale
ea made such a big deal about her being a black female dont even come at me with your shit opinions. bitch is a negress and ugly as fuck.
>man face
>wonky irregular ears
>nose that is literally a nigger nose shrunk down so its not oogaboyega tier, you can even see the lighting change where they shrunk it
>man jaw
>shit colored eyes, hair, and skin
>ugly malformed lips
kek if you think thats hot you must get your rocks off smoking meth and blowing trannies

That's not how black people look like you fucking retard

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

These two don't look remotely the same blind fucking nigger

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

you faceblind autists are hilarious

>get called out for being a blind nigger
>"hurr durr everyone else is wrong"
Kill yourself

It's all a fictional universe populated with people who only exist in your mind, so if you can find any reasonable excuse to rationalize stuff like this then more power to you. There's no reason whatsoever not to connect those dots if it makes the movie better and there's nothing present to contradict that. Just don't forget that you're already doing more thinking just trying to make sense of it than George Lucas did writing that shitty fucking script.

Why the fuck would Iden be the mother of Rey? That is an absolutely retarded theory. She's not even force sensitive.

SEEEEEEEEEEETHING

do a quick google rundown and be amazed

Why would I bother? Neither Iden or Del were force sensitive. Iden's father wasn't, nor her mother, and neither were Del's parents. The fact that they were all major assets of the Empire and the Emperor didn't take notice of them proves it, especially considering Garrick Versio was high up in rank and definitely had contact with the Emperor (which is shown in the game).

Just head cannon, but I honestly think that dooku thought that sheeve and the empire was what was best for the galaxy.

Honestly no different than Vader listening to the Emperor tell Luke to kill Vader and take his place. Vader even gets back up and goes right back to his side despite just hearing that. Granted, he eventually turned on the Emperor, but that was also after watching his son being fried, after being continuously stubborn about turning and trying to get his father to come back.

And Anakin had the high ground

The entire jedi philosophy is fucking untenable, or at least too complex for someone like George to write about. Seriously, no anger, no love? Then why the fuck do they do anything?

They were arbitrators and a general peace keeping force, but similar to monks in how they live and go about the day to day. They don't need emotion to discuss treaties or open a can of whoop ass on someone when they're told to.

Mace Windu literally created a lightsaber form that let him tap into his enemies dark side without falling to it, it's mentioned that he's one of very few jedi who have the strength to do so

Non-canon

>tfw you realized he actually WAS just a political idealist
>he was always planning on betraying Sheev after achieving reform
>he never actually realized he was the one taking on the role of puppet

>cis white guy shit head doesnt have control over his emotions

what a surprise. this is why rey is the better character

>he shares a look of compassion with Dooku, hands him a lightsabre and together they stab the fuck out of Sheev
>hands him a lightsabre
Good luck with that.

Oops. Was meant for

>sheev
also nucanon in case you didn't know.

no sheev was lucascanon as a way for BASED lucas to fuck disney over by giving him a silly name before he left.

lucas did not name sheev sheev

The point was to not let your baser emotions get the better of you, which is admirable. The Jedi grew complacent and ironically attached to their own policies more than the philosophy that established them. They lost perspective.

>Schmi was force sensitive

Still doesn't make sense. Anakin was a force baby with no father. Iden and Del had a child together, so it wasn't magically created out of nothing.

And because they aren't force sensitive their child can't be ?
Though I agree nothing proves that they are Rey's parent, nothing disproves it either and it is heavily implied, be that for the sake of TLJ marketing campaign

shit i guess youre right. sheev doesnt sound like a disney name though, and it comes from a book written by james luceno.
>james luceno
>jl
>jorj lucas
uh oh

>And because they aren't force sensitive their child can't be ?
Yes, exactly.

And where, exactly, is that stated ?

How can you be so dense? Look that shit up yourself.

STAAAH WORSE IS NOT JUS FUH CHEELDREEEN

Why are all these retarded wojacks talking in a Boston accent.

>Despite this, the Jedi policy of recruiting Padawan younglings at a young age and not having families typically meant in the time of the Galactic Republic that most individuals strong in the Force were born to those who did not have power in the Force.

For lack of a better source (meaning that nothing contradicts it in the movies), you get a Wookieepedia article.
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/The_Force

There.

No you fuck, the only reason the Republic even had a chance to win was because Sheev was manipulating both sides and leaking information to the Republic army, in an a straight up war where no ultra powerful sith lord is playing both sides the CIS would have dominated the Republic.

You didn't like the grey jedi from the Old republic?

>when meatbags start talking shit.

Thats fucking disgusting though. Only americans and niggers can think this is attractive

Cites Attack of the Clones as a source, and I'm wondering when the fuck did they ever say that shit in the movie. But of course Lucas would fuck that up with his shit prequels.

Then where does the OT states that force sensitivity is only a family trait?

Seriously, you're spewing bullshit since the beginning of the discussion with no argument other that "this is true" & "that isn't"

Eat a dick, nigger.

Meh there's Luke saying "I have it, my father has it, my sister has it..." The OT pretty much seems to treat it as a hereditary trait. As well the prequels introducing midichlorians means there's some biological factor.

This wiki sucks, btw.

>People achieved Force-sensitivity by three known means. They either inherited it from a Force-sensitive progenitor (which was most often the case), acquired the sensitivity through random mutation or evolution, or, in rare cases, one was artificially imbued with sensitivity to the Force, such as was the case of the Reborn and Sith Cultists.

This is in the force sensitive article.

That's even better desu

>The Virgin Jedi: Bends over and lets a metaphysical force take him for a ride, thinks himself enlightened for being cuckolded out of his own agency
>The Chad Sith: Wrests control of the Force and does what he likes with it